Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (52196 Views)

Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
What are all dis stupid names I'm seeing. This administration might just be a north and west affair. Goodluck was not dis tribalistic. How many southerners were even in hhis government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
scantee;this is what many Nigerians failed to see.
Time would tell.in tubaba's voice
......una neva see anything,them nono wetin wan JAM dem....
*walks out of thread*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
chi4ik4:
Buhari is too smart, he has gotten what he wanted from Tinibu & there is no way Tinibu will control GMB. Nigeria will soon regret voting APC into power. Tinibu, Amechi, okorocha etc r all corrupt & evil. APC will soon scatter...quote me anywhere & anytime

RAW fact,many are just not intuitive to sense this.
GEJ WLD be missed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by pimps: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nashoji:
you are way too dumb, that's why any information against APC is a propaganda to you.
Mr smart how comes u are now in the opposition.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Justicealh3(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls, Mr Tinubu dnt u destroy the party, let Mr President elect make his fresh memory decision 4 this isn't his 4irst team 4 leading the country.....BY CJN.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by omosekejijohn(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu is building an empire round himself, but he will fail. Tinubu has already lost Lagos to PDP and Buhari will soon show him that his a Hausa man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Caliph69: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
"But it is not clear what the final decision will be, as Buhari, though reticent and tends to keep things close to his chest, has to find the right balance between meeting the expectations of Tinubu, the five governors who defected from the PDP to APC, and members of Buhari’s team who have been with him during his 12-year quest for the presidency,”

So the much touted change is about the interest of Tinubu, the five governors, etc. What will then be left for the common man?
Change indeed!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by StepG: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
new2020:
The biggest political fight ever witnessed in the history of Nigeria will happen under GMB administration. Why? Interests. A lot of people with strong differences worked for the victory and will be demanding their pound of flesh..already happening. Tinubu's list is outrageous by Northerners...you want petroleum, finance and justice? Haba Tinubu show mercy! Atiku has not sent his list yet. OBJ I believe has sent his. Rotimi is preparing his. Saraki is waiting to send his. Abubakar Audu's list was dead on arrival. Rochas' list is missing. So with many more. Is this the change people asked for? This is business as usual perhaps more disastrous. Lastly, Northerners will not and will never allow Tinubu to dictate a script for Buhari. If you think Yaradua's cabal was brazen, wait for Buhari's cabal. The movie has just begun.

I like Buhari as a person but don't like the people sorrounding him...Gov.Lamido.

good write up friend,but remember Tinubu entered an agreement with GMB to have 9ministerial slots.Buhari can't help it for now but he can only make sure he fires any underperformed or corrupt person.

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by babestella: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Even OBJ is projecting Charles Soludo as minister of finance. We are waiting to see how it all plays out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by eaccyboy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
Tinubu is a criiminal, let him allow our Presido to make his choice abeg.
how he take be criminal now... After he don mk una win... No hope for Ameachi yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by nortcentrallord(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
tomakint:
I saw this coming and I cannot but laugh at the deluded clowns who felt APC's 'foul-smelling wind of change' is the best thing that happened to our nascent democracy since slice bread undecided as it is, APC is already factionalized if not, how do you explain Saraki, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Audu Ogbeh, Atiku, Akande, Buhari, and other egomaniacs and megalomaniacs all forming a combo to 'deliver' Nigeria when they are actually strange bed fellows cheesy grin *In Ojukwu's voice, 'Goodmorning N/landers & Nigerians* cool

grin cheesy grin
It's a simple marriage of the irreconcilable.
They were dead on arrival. Only short sighted Nigerians basked in their euphoria and refused to see it. Buhari alone is a disaster but buhari + tinubu is even a worse disaster.
I hope we won't be watching a WWE in the apc camp soon.
Where is my 3d glasses please. grin cheesy

Nigeria my Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by eaccyboy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
PassingShot:
Stale news! Pure propaganda which has been around for sometime now.
dumb *ss G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by bjoyoyo: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
tell tinubu to remind past of oders party be4 ragaboing things
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by rebranded(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ofcourse the President needs to review the list!

Did you not know that PDP sends list to GEJ also and he reviews to pick who he wants

Misleading topic and thread!
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by nortcentrallord(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bonapart:
Gobe don start...
Abo*ki will now see the true colour of Tinubu

And Abo*ki will know how so uneasy lies the head that wears the crown under democracy. grin
Playing opposition is sweet my brother.

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Okwyjesus(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Challenges before GMB is much.
I always know that problem will burst out considering that Tinubu used GMB popularly in the North to achieve his aim and will want to control the activities of the FG from his bedroom.

We need change as una promise and our score card is always with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
OmoNwa:
The wind of change is blowing

Foul wind of change!

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by clemhova: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
derespect:
Na Tinubu wan spoil all d good plans GMB has for dz great Nation. God no go gree for u.

Dont quite agree with you. Tinubu has over time proved to be a reliable kingpin and full of wisdom. His selections have always yielded desired result. Remember if not for Tinubu we won't have known Fashola. I am very sure Buhari will by now have a unflinching confidence in Tinubu's capabilities. We dont need quota or zoning now, we need the best of brains on this wagon to rescue and restore the country.

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by nortcentrallord(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Felixsun20:
Hohohohohohohohohoho...mek I laf for Chinese! "wind of change" is blowing.

I like your laugh bro. Ma follow you laugh. grin grin grin cheesy
Wind of change blowing GBOGBOGBOGBOGBOGBOGBO everywhere causing cracks on "solid walls" and blowing roofs open. grin grin grin

Dem for call am breeze of change e for even better. Wind ko? Tsunami ni? grin cheesy
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by tomakint: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

grin cheesy grin
It's a simple marriage of the irreconcilable.
They were dead on arrival. Only short sighted Nigerians basked in their euphoria and refused to see it. Buhari alone is a disaster but buhari + tinubu is even a worse disaster.
I hope we won't be watching a WWE in the apc camp soon.
Where is my 3d glasses please. grin cheesy
Nigeria my Nigeria!
You captured it succinctly, the story of APC will be like 'too many cooks spoil the soup'....

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by nortcentrallord(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
pimps:
Mr smart HOW COMES u are now in the opposition.

shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by nortcentrallord(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
asha01:

yes you spoke well. the kind of wolves we re going to have now saw the wolves around Jonathan and thought they could have been they once there poking their filthy paws at Jonathan to dance to their ugly tunes. somehow fate has made it possible for them. we re watching.

Fate is wicked undecided, I never liked that girl though she has been with me all along. cheesy grin cheesy
Bross, the reality gradually unfolds like a stage act for me but like a 3D movie for those that believed in that party. I pray for fortitude for them.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by bezimo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
According to the report as quoted "We are aware that he wants to recommend the Deputy Managing Director of Oando Plc, Mr. Mofe Boyo, as Minister of Petroleum Resources"
You see this corrupt entity called Tinubu already planning how to hijack the oil and gas industry by influencing Buhari to install The Manager of his company Oando plc as the minister of Petroleum resources, so he can hijack all the oil blocks to Oando plc, like he hijacked properties in Lagos. Nigerians voted for Buhari, Tinubu should get his corrupt hands of Nigeria leadership, he should allow Buhari choose people of integrity to man the ministries and Parastatals.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by nortcentrallord(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Myself2:

We're watching in 4D

Karma is a biitch

Yaaaa, Karma undecided that's a real bad ass biatch you know. Where is my pair of 4D glasses? grin grin cheesy.

Oh! My beloved country, sold into the hands of only God knows what.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Tunby(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu and Buhari will fight at last.I'm very sure of that.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Benice007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
I saw it coming...

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by taiwo0000(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
ReAll stale news.... I don't just believe n will never believe this source........
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by smsdigito: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
blackbee:

http://believeafrica.net/tinubu-draws-buhari-transition-team-list-p468-114.htm
This is no news because no smart Nigerian will expect otherwise from this Buhari/Tinubu alliance. We all knew before now that when it gets to sharing of positions or monies there will be a huge fight because Tinubu can never be trusted on such things.
Lets watch in 12D.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by petermichaels(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dis is just d begining of d damn change.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Osakah24(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
In as much as i dont buy into all this stories,im still watching to see how all this politicians will get their expectations met under this gmb tenure.It so obvious that many of them will be disappointed,except they really have changed(which i doubt),but i pray gmb disappoints them instead of the masses.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by tonardo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
NAY THE SAME PEOPLE.com
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Make una no complain u think say to shout change na there e for end abi. All these heavy interference in politics, just hope nobody bit more than he can chew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.