Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (52199 Views)

Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Hohohohohohohohohoho...mek I laf for Chinese! "wind of change" is blowing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by slap1(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Those who fetch ant-infested firewood...

2 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by ogene007: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
I will only believe buhari only when I see or hear say tinubu have been jailed. if not they are all the same.
The true change starts the day Thiefnnubu goes to jail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by asha01: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2015
bidexmat:
I congratulate the president- elect. Notwistandin, my fear still looms nd until proven otherwise, this is not the real "change" I may have clamoured for. I hope and pray that the destiny of this nation has not been placed in the hands of wolves hiding under the sheep clothing of a phrase coined "change". Suddenly, some persons became "saints" overnight, But posterity will judge. Goodluck might hve had it rough, buh forever will he be my hero! " It has been an honour to have you as my president, you are an honourable man and you have done ur bid. You have crested ur name on Nigeria's heart and she will never forget your name. APC it's time to stage ur play! Chilling on the fence, sipping my kunu and observing.

yes you spoke well. the kind of wolves we re going to have now saw the wolves around Jonathan and thought they could have been they once there poking their filthy paws at Jonathan to dance to their ugly tunes. somehow fate has made it possible for them. we re watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by simplisity(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Hahahahaha! This is just the beggining. Drama by bunch of biased and self centered men. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Chiaka(f): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu should allow the President choose those that he can work with........
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
cinedu:
be a civilized person, learn to kno fake news.
What has civilization got to do with fake news?.. Do one need to be civilized to know that Tinubu is the key actor in this new movie called CHANGE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by missionmex(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
May 29 is just a distance so near, so just chill.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by DesChyko: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
meaning he should allow the hawks to hijack his government from him like they did with GEJ?no way man,GMB won't allow this to happen,you just watch.

That is the issue?
Was it ever his government?
Take away the merger, did Buhari really stand a chance?
Subtract the sponsorships, what could APC had achieved?
Along with the sponsorships would disappear the marketing, the buys, the institutions. Without all these, can it work?
Come to think of it, was Tinubu the sole sponsor?

So, do these people, sponsors especially, 'invest' in a '419er'?
And will they stay quiet and watch their 'efforts' disappear into nothingness?

These are questions whose analysis would give you the idea that he should have started out with straightforward people if he wanted a corruption-free government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by pat077: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari will soon sideline tinubu. I foresee a crack in apc, soon, d aggrieved ones will form a new party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Myself2(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Larryfly:
Tinubu will just be pulling this his strings amd buhari will just arrest him, he thinks buhari is his normal political puppet. Make im go rest oo

Buhari is Tinubu puppet and vice versa, Nigerians are their mugus. Good thing is that as two corrupt and pretentious crooks, both if them like to be captains and two captains can't be in same ship at the same time, so IMPLOSION is imminent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Myself2(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Equalizer:

What has civilization got to do with fake news?.. Do one need to be civilized to know that Tinubu is the key actor in this new movie called CHANGE.

We're watching in 4D

Karma is a biitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Myself2:

We're watching in 4D

Karma is a biitch

We are watching the movie over here in 40D.. I can never miss any episode..
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by zheroes(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
I will only believe buhari only when I see or hear say tinubu have been jailed. if not they are all the same.
how many of them did your brother jail? or has he handed over yet... wait for things to unfold before you guys speak. thank GOD we don cross the bridge of certificate, old age, health issues bla bla bla... just watch and if you arent impressed you will be empowered in 4 years time to vote him out, until then keep quite and watch.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by MidasT(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
Tinubu is a criiminal, let him allow our Presido to make his choice abeg.
Na today you know say Tinubu na criminal? After he has delivered Buhari, you have now come to realise that he is a criminal, kontinu! There is God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by ElFenomeno1: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2015
GMB must not yield to Tinubu's demands
He must be a man of his own and make some decisions without a one sided consultation.... Ruthlessness!!!!!

SaiAPC SaiBuhari SaiOsinbajo APCLoyal
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by eagleeyez: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
Tinubu is a criiminal, let him allow our Presido to make his choice abeg.

What is worng with that man. His greed and lust of power is just too much.
Same thing he did to fashola

Just how much does he want to gather? Haba!!!! Can his influence and money buy him even a vist to paradise??

He should be careful, he wll destroy his soul and life sooner than he can ever imagine

Someone should just deal woth that man and disarm him for good. He can't possibly be the most powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by skak(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by skak(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari no be puppet... Buhari no be clueless...

Tinubu should back up and let our president fulfill his duty. Don't let me hates you
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2015
-lets give buhari a chance to change naija o pls.
even if he fails in his first term we must allow him to repeat n complete his courses abeg........
chanjii is hia n chanji mst stay.
but God will definitely punish person wey go preach abt me changing my mindset when he couldnt do same during gej tenure.
if u see police for road give dem their egunje n go ur way, if u fail ur course do d needful n get what u want.
change shd start from atop cos they say wen d head is rotten d rest of d body follows. so if we want make change be effective we want to hear say buhari don cut him salary, no severance package n other stuff that makes that positn worth killng n lying for, till then nigerians will still be observng.
n last bullet
whilewearewaitingforurswearingin, i hope u don conclude hw we go tek collect our 5k allawee?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by teejah03(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2015
its actually a thing of "wat goes around comes around".

no matter how u have tried not to be convicted u will definitely be pushed to the point of it cause it has always been what u do but you cant go away with it these time.

lets keep our fingers crossed as news on propaganda unfolds...

whats also the news about the OP calling tinubu as a senator.does it mean he is now a senator?

Indication however emerged that the National leader of APC, Alhaji Bola Tinubu has drawn up the list of the transition team. A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said he was aware that Buhari wants a good mix of politicians and private sector players as members, and would likely review the list of members already drawn up by former Lagos State Governor, Senator Bola Tinubu.

please i need clarity o.

as for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he is actually a pillar in a tribe in our country and has contributed to the economy one way or the other unlike some other that went out of the shores of the country to invest...its recommendable on that note but "it takes a truthful heart to strive to the last"

just sayin...
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by eagleeyez: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2015
zheroes:
how many of them did your brother jail? or has he handed over yet... wait for things to unfold before you guys speak. thank GOD we don cross the bridge of certificate, old age, health issues bla bla bla... just watch and if you arent impressed you will be empowered in 4 years time to vote him out, until then keep quite and watch.

Much as I don't like tinubu, you can't possibly expect him to just be jailed like that, do u?c

Let the allegations be brpught forwardd with undeniable evidence.

Am sure you watch tv and read papers internationally and nationally, all round the world we see corrupt people with evil practices but no one is ready to be bold enough to challenge them with evidence so they keep getting away good example is vladimir putin,south korean president etc

My dear corruption. And evil can only ever stop when the horn is blown for day of judgement

So please think well and be realistic

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2015
The kind of news PDP like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by NetworkProblem: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
blackbee:

http://believeafrica.net/tinubu-draws-buhari-transition-team-list-p468-114.htm
i do not need to advice buhari.. he is no fool.. hausas do not take orders from yorubas ... they only use them as a means to an end therafter they dump them... buhari has always known his ministers years ago and tinubu should better adjust his seat well.. tinubu only controls a block in sw and nothing more.. buharis victory came only as a mearger, soaring popularity and demand for a better life amongst the people esp in d north.. tinubu only used his man management skills... i bet if it wasnt buhari as the candidate he would not have won.. i predict a big problem btw the two and buhari will surely change alliance... tinubu is corruption certified..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by AreaFada2: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dont mind Tinubu,GMB is not a man you can push around anyhow,don't forget he is an ex military man,he won't allow any bloody civilian to push him around anyhow. Tinubu is in for a shocker.

It would depend on Buhari's ambitions. If he wants a second term in office, he will have to keep Tinubu & OBJ on his side. He would look at GEJ's problems in last election.

If he thinks he's ok with just 4 years in office, he wouldn't mind offending people like Tinubu.

But it's also about keeping power in the North for 8 years. So Northern politicians/establishment will find a way to accommodate potentially troublesome SW politicians, since that voting block is crucial.

The downside is that in trying to accommodate some of these politicians and their ministerial appointees, GMB govt might not work too well, since ministers/cabinet can easily make or mar a regime. Hopefully Tinubu & GMB can fill key positions with people like Fashola. Economy, Anti-corruption, Finance, Power & Steel, Works, Petroleum, Agriculture, Education & Health portfolios will be crucial to success or failure. A department for economic diversification should be considered.

Sovereign Wealth Fund/investment should be taken seriously.

All those promises of free money for graduates don't make sense. We can't afford it for now. He should focus on free school meal for school kids. And create jobs for the youth. Unemployment benefits (contribution/PAYE-based) for 6 months to a year after minimum one year of Full-time employment and you loose job makes more sense.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Thank for showing the maturity many others who didn't vote for Buhari are failing to show.
DONBROTHER1:
I did'nt vote for buhari but now he is the president of this country, so those guys should let him do whatever he likes that will be better for his administration and to fulfil promises.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by lucianohase(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2015
blackbee:

http://believeafrica.net/tinubu-draws-buhari-transition-team-list-p468-114.htm
This is one of the places I see the problem will start ....Buhari should be careful in his dealings with tinubu...
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Azo(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Have u all tried to question the integrity of the source?? What's believeafrica.net ?? Never heard of it.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by ArcToyin(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu and Buhari co-founded the party so they have equal right. The fact that GMB is the president doesnt mean he has 100% right over the party. My advice for them is to solve and settle it amicably. The baffling way they brought out the vice president-elect they should employ the same procedure and all will be well with them
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Good... Buhari.. You have started doing what jona did.. They will soon force you out of office or kill you... I mean tinubu and obj

Bros buhari.. Abeg.. Jail them jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Jarus(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari should pls accept Tinubu's nomination of Mofe Boyo as Petroleum Minister, if that's the only one he will accept.

I have worked for Boyo in the past and this man can sanitise our petroleum sector. He's a no-nonsense executive that is highly efficient. If this man supervises NNPC and other oil industry agencies for just 6 months, you will see transformation to a highly effective system.

Please give us Mofe Boyo as Petroleum Minister.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.