Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (52197 Views)

Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by AroOkigbo(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Team new APC loading
nAPC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by bbjummy: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu just begun his game. GMB shine your shocked

2 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Nigeria go see change sotee dem go get one tank of coins each.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Is tinubu the president-elect? I don't understant what he's trying to do,playing that role of godfather very well. I know he has professionals and technocrats around him who know their onions,at the same time he also has thieves too whom he's still keeping around for reasons best known to him. I expected gmb to also use wisdom so that some people will not be offended,e.g Obj.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2015
adeekiti:
Wetin happen, bad belle abi?

Why u dey pm me You be gay?

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
Tinubu is a criiminal, let him allow our Presido to make his choice abeg.
dont mind Tinubu,GMB is not a man you can push around anyhow,don't forget he is an ex military man,he won't allow any bloody civilian to push him around anyhow. Tinubu is in for a shocker.

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
searching4lovee:

Why u dey pm me You be gay?
u dey craze ? Na u disvirgin if I be gay, that must av been a mistake

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by DesChyko: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2015
APC was never a party with a 'laid-down' ideology. Their purpose has been achieved and that is done for their unity. If the 'puppet' doesn't play to the tune of the godfathers, we already know the outcome.
#Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by arigold1304(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Just d beginning.....

3 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by mikedef(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by stexsy(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
when he married parties to form APC he was nt a thief, wen Tinubu sponsored d party, he was nt a thief. Now that Buhari shud pay him he has suddenly become a thief...ok

3 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by DesChyko: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dont mind Tinubu,GMB is not a man you can push around anyhow,don't forget he is an ex military man,he won't allow any bloody civilian to push him around anyhow. Tinubu is in for a shocker.

Tinubu is just the publicity figure. What about the powers behind the scene?
You'ld find out soon enough that in Nigerian politicking, the easier the president allows himself be used to please the godfathers, the longer he lasts and the less troubles he'll have with the citizenry.
After all, he who 'lived' by the sword, dies by the sword.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
God in heaven! Tinubu has done his part, shut him up so Nigeria can have a fresh start...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by chi4ik4(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari is too smart, he has gotten what he wanted from Tinibu & there is no way Tinibu will control GMB. Nigeria will soon regret voting APC into power. Tinibu, Amechi, okorocha etc r all corrupt & evil. APC will soon scatter...quote me anywhere & anytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by 9jatatafo(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2015
I see cracks on the wall of APC!!! Thiefunibu at it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by omogidi234(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Bawsse:
That is why I laff when I hear ppl say "Tinubu will influence GMB"...

Buhari is someone who can jail his mother for corruption...

Tinubu will be able to provide a list of possible ministers, but they MUST be up to buhari's standard... Shikena!

That is it, even if he likes let him bring all the ministers as long as they are all men of unquestionable character.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Chigold101(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
Tinubu has become a thief after he had packeged “your“ presido, abi? When Tinubu was jumping up & down eveywhere & mobolising yorubas to back GMB, then he was a saint now he has become a thief, abi?

Okay we are watching you people from cracked walls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
DesChyko:

Tinubu is just the publicity figure. What about the powers behind the scene?
You'ld find out soon enough that in Nigerian politicking, the easier the president allows himself be used to please the godfathers, the longer he lasts and the less troubles he'll have with the citizenry.
After all, he who 'lived' by the sword, dies by the sword.
meaning he should allow the hawks to hijack his government from him like they did with GEJ?no way man,GMB won't allow this to happen,you just watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by WILSON(f): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Sai Baba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Good for them all...
God bless our country.

Very neat 2004 Honda Accord EOD for sale. Unregistered, Sound engine, very clean interior and exterior, alloy wheels, automatic, a/c and cd loader, enjoyable drive. Asking price: N1.4million.

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Keegan: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:

Go and ask gej, you don't bite the fingers that fed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by DesChyko: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
stexsy:
when he married parties to form APC he was nt a thief, wen Tinubu sponsored d party, he was nt a thief. Now that Buhari shud pay him he has suddenly become a thief...ok

This, my brother, many chanting the 'Change' mantra, failed to take cognisance of. I hoped the Jonathan bandwagon had a better chance of transforming the country following his spats with the godfathers and the impending license renewals of the oil blocs, but this 'Change' has kept all fingers crossed awhile.
Let's hope (hopefully) that the godfathers suddenly place the interests of the country at heart over their personal interests, else, we are back to square one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Bawsse:
That is why I laff when I hear ppl say "Tinubu will influence GMB"...

Buhari is someone who can jail his mother for corruption...

Tinubu will be able to provide a list of possible ministers, but they MUST be up to buhari's standard... Shikena!
Buhari can't jail anyone only the court does, there is a separation of power, this is democracy not military junta where a head of state rules by fiat.

If a corrupt government official is taken to court and he bribes the judge and get not guilty verdict, what would Buhari do?

Please don't expect magic from Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by yehmi01(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
OK naa

Na so them don quick quick start fight.

I go sit dey look for 4G and 3D

This is just the Beginning of the so called change.

Only if I dont Know TINUBU JAGABAN.

Ok oh.

JONA Just dey follow dey look for 3D too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by bumtos(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Hnmmmmm, like I use to say to my friends on facebook. Gen Buhari is quite different to those corrupt politicians. Very soon, I see Tinubu defect from APC to form another party. pls, mark my words. Buhari is the Messiah of this country.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Keegan: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
tomakint:
I saw this coming and I cannot but laugh at the deluded clowns who felt APC's 'foul-smelling wind of change' is the best thing that happened to our nascent democracy since slice bread undecided as it is, APC is already factionalized if not, how do you explain Saraki, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Audu Ogbeh, Atiku, Akande, Buhari, and other egomaniacs and megalomaniacs all forming a combo to 'deliver' Nigeria when they are actually strange bed fellows cheesy grin *In Ojukwu's voice, 'Goodmorning N/landers & Nigerians* cool

You will be disappointed again. You are out of touch already, now you may change your signature.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Defcon1(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
STPEACE:
Oh yeah?
Without this criminal, you wouldn't have your "our presido"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by annibro(f): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
PDP!! pls Leave us alone let's Concentrate on our new Govt.

Btw: Fashola - Minista of FCT
Ameachi - Secretary 2 Federal Govt
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Chigold101(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
chi4ik4:
Buhari is too smart, he has gotten what he wanted from Tinibu & there is no way Tinibu will control GMB. Nigeria will soon regret voting APC into power. Tinibu, Amechi, okorocha etc r all corrupt & evil. APC will soon scatter...quote me anywhere & anytime
okay oh.

I have taken my position near the cracked wall to watch what happens behind the walls... I promise not to tell. Believe me if i tell you that APCheats will end up cheating themselves out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Keegan: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
I will only believe buhari only when I see or hear say tinubu have been jailed. if not they are all the same.

You will wait till kingdom come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.