Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC (21438 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lobatan. Mama has finall seen wetin her pikin no dey see
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by IYANGBALI: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mama for governor 2023

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by philips70(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
I am a soon-to-be PDP member but for now a PDP sympathiser and supporter. After the poll, I will pick PdP membership card in my ward in Okrika.

Despite partisanship, I believe in elevating patriotism above party affiliation. I assure you that PDP will be reformed and a resurgent PDP shall aspire to lead Nigeria in 2019

It's a herculean task. Trust me, majority of PDP members see power as a means to an end. Very few people in PDP see power as means of delivering service. There are many in APC too but I see more progressive minded leadership in their fold. I personally want GMB to do a thorough probe of the past, return all looted funds and properties and send lots of politicians to jail whether they be of APC, PDP or any of the parties. Only this will bring real sanity to the polity and attract only persons with the mind of service. Mind you, this should be done with the rule of law and not his last military style of governance. A committee comprised of known credible Nigerians can handle this and make recommendations to the antigraft bodies to take to court.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Nna hapuya like dat, bikonu! grin

Btw hws opposition life? cool
Not yet opposition. Wait till May 29

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Passion22(f): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
CharlesPhc:
With all these decampees we can now see that APC is an extension of PDP the only 'change' is just in the name

Real Matters.... I don't even know the diff between both parties...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, PdP already have structures and spread. There is no way all her members can quit. Majority will remain. The elders are getting older, the young people are gradually coming to replace them. The APC accommodating the "old" PDP is a good omen for the resurgent PDP
Eh eh?

Oya, CPC was once like dem & wondered in d desert for 40dayz & 40nitez, ACN d same thing!

Bro, It's PDP turn now, only dat u ppl will wonder for 40 years & 40 dissapointmental trial until u ppl carry d sticker of "Serial looser". grin

"OOOONLY" after then we go bother to look in2 una file 1st b4 any other thing! cool

Hw does it sound naa? grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by smartigo: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
This defection is annoying as far as I am concerned. I trust Tinubu on this;they will only remain relevant in their states to checkmate the growth of PDP and not on the national level. Only those who believed in the dream and struggle will have d juicy part.

I also hope PDP becomes regional party as it obvious they can't thrive being in the opposition; bereft of ideas or any respectable leader to lead.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
If u are expectin miracle or abracadabra, sorry bro!

Meanwhile excuse me laff in refined Jackie Chanese...

Ya-ha-ha-hoo-ah-yawaaaaaa! grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by utuk: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
political jumpology OK Naha
we expect more of these after governorship election.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by NobleG1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
ibedun:
Igbo criminals (Any government in power)

They are not wanted!!!!!!

There are more yoruba thieves, fool. Hausa and yoruba ruined Nigeria financially, economically and socially. So who are the biggest thieves?

Tinibu, your head of APC is one of the biggest thieves in Nigeria.

You didn't see many yorubas changing to APC but your tribalist eyes saw only Ndigbo.

You dumb yoruba tribalists are nothing but imbeciles. Keep hating Ndigbo while they keep progressing. I*diots!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by OAM4J: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Marvin67:

I agree with you on this one. This is the time for young people you have Nigeria at heart to join PDP and convert the party into a formidable opposition. Without an opposition, a government goes to sleep. I believe PDP is loosing all her fair-weather friends. The real men still remain in PDP. I listened to David Mark yesterday when he said even if he's the last man, he'd remain in PDP. This is the time for us to team up with David Mark and Muazu.

On this woman's defection, anyone who knows abia politics well, would know that this woman became irrelevant after her son left office. T.A Orji made her and her son irrelevant. Her brand of politics called "mamacracy" no longer works. The Abia governorship race is between Alex Otti (APGA) and Ikpeazu (PDP). Irrespective of who wins, this woman remains still irrelevant, and I don't see her being relevant in Abuja also, cos APC already knows the ones who would be relevant at that level. So Mama's defection, is simply to make headlines for newspapers. It doesn't carry weight.

Majority of them decamping to APC now will soon find their way out when they realize that APC has nothing to offer them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by stayblack: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
ALL THIS OLD THIEVES DON DEY JOIN APC..WELL I JUST DEY LOOK....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Eh eh?

Oya, CPC was once like dem & wondered in d desert for 40dayz & 40nitez, ACN d same thing!

Bro, It's PDP turn now, only dat u ppl will wonder for 40 years & 40 dissapointmental trial until u ppl carry d sticker of "Serial looser". grin

"OOOONLY" after then we go bother to look in2 una file 1st b4 any other thing! cool

Hw does it sound naa? grin
well, enjoy in your joy of victory

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Sooroptimist1: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, PdP already have structures and spread. There is no way all her members can quit. Majority will remain The elders are getting older, the young people are gradually coming to replace them. The APC accommodating the "old" PDP is a good omen for the resurgent PDP

You are always living in the delusion of your fake self

People make up structures and the Spread you allude that PDP has

When people decamp,especially very strong political gladiators from a party,they always go with their structures which they hitherto had lent to the party they were before to win elections but once they leave,a void which is always very difficult to fill is normally created

Hence it is a height of deception to think that such party would still be strong as before

Why did AD become a carcass the moment Tinubu left it with all its structure........the same thing will happen to PDP by the time election winners continue to leave it in drove

The only thing that kept PDP big was the National coffers which it has now lost...........yet you cant see the political hemorrhage presently eating at the soul of the party from North to South......even those who already won elections on PDP ticket in Plateau are warming up to decamp

Keep fooling yourself that PDP has spread

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Jesusloveyou: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
abarcanista:
are we stil expecting another election in may 29th, or u mean may 29 2019?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by estacyresource: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Buhari Tells Igbo:forgive Akiolu And Move on
The President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has urged the Ndigbo and other non-indigenes in Lagos State to forgive all that has been said against them and move on for the sake of peace.
Buhari said this during a rally in Lagos to address .......

http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/forgive-akiolu-and-move-on-buhari-tells.html

16 parties storm INEC, demand Rivers REC’s removal
Sixteen political parties from Rivers State stormed the national headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission in Abuja on Tuesday, asking for ....
http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/16-parties-storm-inec-demand-rivers.html

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Jesusloveyou: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Passion22:

Real Matters.... I don't even know the diff between both parties...
were u expecting angels and holy spirits to form d party?d party or nigeria is for nigerians,or are we nigerians angel?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Jesusloveyou: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
OAM4J:

Majority of them decamping to APC now will soon find their way out when they realize that APC has nothing to offer them.
any corrupt minded person coming to apc is on long thing,nothing for them,it is d masses that put buhari there,apc is just a platform for buhari to get there.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Wandungu(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ah! I remember Mascot Kalu, we were at Corona primary school in the late 80/90s. He was a year ahead of me.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Jesusloveyou: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
It is called political projection. Tnx..bye
d same way u projecting agbaje and wike to win,not what is on ground.unrealistic projection too bad for u.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by deelobe: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Political prostitution. Next election, they will move to thw reigning party. All these rotten eggs that keep leaving the eggs that aren't completely rotten dey spoil show. Na wa o
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by deelobe: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=32484925]d same way u projecting agbaje and wike to win,not what is on ground.unrealistic projection too bad for u.[/quotel]
please don't compare Wike with Agbaje. Wike is a glorified thug. Agbaje is a honourable. I sincerely pray for the sake of Rivers he looses. in the case of that state, the devil you know is better than the one you haven't experienced
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by tuniski: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

Politics is a game of numbers bro....if the PDP loses too many people, it will become APGA.

I think for now we can conclude that the PDP is a "regional party". No more a national one
even in the presidential defeat, PDP still has more national spread than APC. There is at least a senator from all the regions as well as reps. But APC has nothing in the SE. PDP can never be a regional party it will regenerate and take over governance sooner than u think! Buhari will not perform miracles and by 2017 the chant for change will be taking shape.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
ibedun:
Igbo criminals (Any government in power)

They are not wanted!!!!!!
Hey!! watch your mouth.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by mistabiola: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, PdP already have structures and spread. There is no way all her members can quit. Majority will remain. The elders are getting older, the young people are gradually coming to replace them. The APC accommodating the "old" PDP is a good omen for the resurgent PDP

You mean the young thieves like FFK, Farouk Lawal, Barcanista, firefire and the likes
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Caseless: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Make them go abeg. We are expecting more exit from the party. People like us will take this as an advantage to rebuild, restructure and rebrand the party.
they are just people like you; you jump ship at will due to lack of idealogical orientation.
NB: I promised never to quote u, but I had to on this cos you are becoming more crass, empty, 'focusless' , and shameless by the day.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
micolaj:
This defection of a thing is becoming nauseating day by day. We need a strong opposition to uphold check and balances. I think a law should be passed to address this issue.
Most intelligent coment.
My brother you are seeing very far.
They are just replacing the name PDP with APC.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Caseless:
they are just people like you; you jump ship at will due to lack of idealogical orientation.
NB: I promised never to quote u, but I had to on this cos you are becoming more crass, empty, 'focusless' , and shameless by the day.

Sai Baba!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by MyMouth(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
Make them go abeg. We are expecting more exit from the party. People like us will take this as an advantage to rebuild, restructure and rebrand the party.
Who sabi u?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by Caseless: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
lagunna1:

Sai Baba!
grin grin
What do u have as ur siggy?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by pazienza(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC by pazienza(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol! I said it, only losers in Igboland join APC. Orji Kalu and family have been rendered politically useless by T.A Orji in Abia politics, even T.A is under stiff pressure from APGA!

APC can have them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) / Why Atiku’s Peter Obi Pick Divided South-East - Thisday Newspaper / Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.