Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother (865 Views)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by duduyem: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
He wants to start a new business in the UK and instead he want his younger brother to work there.. However, his wife his not working at the moment, but beacuse his brother just came from Naija he believes is an opportunity for him to get something doing whilst staying here
Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by Chizzy20(f): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
I dnt see any prob dere ...so far his wife is cool wit it.
Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by duduyem: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Even when the wife isn't working atm
Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by Juzzybabe(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
His wife might not have problem with it as u have. Besides,he and his wife would have discussed what she can do to get busy before,so this won't be coming to her as a shock.
Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by coogar: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
duduyem:
He wants to start a new business in the UK and instead he want his younger brother to work there.. However, his wife his not working at the moment, but beacuse his brother just came from Naija he believes is an opportunity for him to get something doing whilst staying here

what's the big deal, here?
what if the wife is not good at doing business? what if the wife was the one that even said he should do the business with his kid brother?

stop crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by Stillfire: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
What is wrong in a husband and his brother doing business together? What is wrong with you people?
The wife is not working, so it's now the duty for the husband to provide job for her or what?
She did not go to school or what?
If the brother starts lazying about in her house, she will throw the biggest tantrums.
Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by Ewuro4: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Stillfire:
What is wrong in a husband and his brother doing business together? What is wrong with you people?
The wife is not working, so it's now the duty for the husband to provide job for her or what?
She did not go to school or what?
If the brother starts lazying about in her house, she will throw the biggest tantrums.

Apparently, that's what she's implying. I just admire your principle SF, you don't mince your words wink

They just find every possible ways to divide a family because they're cleaved to yeye man grin like they never existed before marriage, lazy BONES.

Abeggi make I hear word jare.

coogar:

what's the big deal, here?
what if the wife is not good at doing business? what if the wife was the one that even said he should do the business with his kid brother?
stop crying more than the bereaved.

No , she will go back to school and take business management. grin

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 09, 2015
nothing wrong with it .
Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you think you are thr better person for the job, explain it to your husband. But there is nothing wrong with having his younger brother run the business.
Re: Please Is It Right For Ones Hubby To Start A Business With His Younger Brother by duduyem: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Shouldn't a full grown man find his way... They both had a business plan together before the bro showcased from Africa ... What if he had no brother abroad... Isn't the man in question married with kids... Ya'll are so funny with your comments... But u can't all take it too

(1) (Reply)

Is This Feeding Or Torture? / Nostalgia! See How Elder Sister Bullied This Poor Girl (photo) / Most Important Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.