Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (101163 Views)

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by baralatie(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vyolet:

These same men are quick to judge girls that use hair extensions.
I don't think so!.it comes about from a guy with misplaced identities and low self worth.it is either they are jealous of not been able to have attentions and control from fellow people hence they decide to be females or they are mentally cultured to think they are females thereby putting pressure for sex change!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
guys don suffer cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Vyolet:

These same men are quick to judge girls that use hair extensions.

Lol i abi

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
guys don suffer cheesy

Hehehe like we didn't have enough competition with young girls now we have men dressed as women in the race grin

Women don suffer embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm... Na wa o... Well al d same! Next=>
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ednut1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Does he have a punnah? No.

A d*ck will always be a d*ck. End of!
go online and watch surgery where a dik is converted to a p@@@@, i watched it in 2007, oyinbos hav been doing sex change for long, evil set of maniacs
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by LadyX(f): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Does he have a punnah? No.

A d*ck will always be a d*ck. End of!

They remove the shaft (stick) and fold in the skin to form a v***na.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
LadyX:

But it looks nothing like the real thing. Come on a man should know the difference. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ronald4lif(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
LadyX:

Hmmm. I'll have to read more about that though. Surely it can't be as succulent as the real thing. wink
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by LadyX(f): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. I'll have to read more about that though. Surely it can't be as succulent as the real thing. wink
Nubian113:

But it looks nothing like the real thing. Come on a man should know the difference. Lol

It's a process ... I think they are given something to insert so that the thing doesn't close up.Then with time it adapts.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by rabbuy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
teyus:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-V5aww84iKGU/VSUb3evXw5I/AAAAAAAAlQM/36AhJLrdlrg/s1600/Transgender.png[/img]

This picture has gone viral online... The lady at the right hand side of the picture was once a man, and according to reports, her boyfriend had no idea till this picture of her as a man surfaced. The neck tattoo gave her away.

According to Don Jazzy who is one of those who shared the picture...

@donjazzy: "Hmmm be vigilant my brothers. Call Ur babe and ask questions o. Lol Na to dey suspect every babe now o. I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep. ��"

Source: http://www.kokovibes.com/2015/04/omg-guys-becareful-of-who-you-date-ooo.html
. lmfao @ my voice is naturally deep... Well lucky me I can tell when a chic's face is artificial even I d dark ... Be more examing these days

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by rabbuy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
I aff gat a milion Qs for this transgender thing... Do they give birth? And do their ejaculation fertilize ?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ozo13(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
teyus:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-V5aww84iKGU/VSUb3evXw5I/AAAAAAAAlQM/36AhJLrdlrg/s1600/Transgender.png[/img]

This picture has gone viral online... The lady at the right hand side of the picture was once a man, and according to reports, her boyfriend had no idea till this picture of her as a man surfaced. The neck tattoo gave her away.

According to Don Jazzy who is one of those who shared the picture...

@donjazzy: "Hmmm be vigilant my brothers. Call Ur babe and ask questions o. Lol Na to dey suspect every babe now o. I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep. ��"

https://instagram.com/p/1LVo1-NR2E/
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by benedictnsi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wait.......... Any other Super story like this?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Perhaps he never tried making love to him/her
More reason why I always insist on testing what I'm paying for. Cuz most goods for market now na Alaba tinz. No be wetin dey d outside dey inside packet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
rabbuy:
I aff gat a milion Qs for this transgender thing... Do they give birth? And do their ejaculation fertilize ?

Can u gv birth with your d33k? They adopt
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by estacyresource: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Women in ministry: can we have evangelical unity?

Evangelicals don't stop being evangelicals if they believe in women leaders, according to the framers of a new statement on unity.

The 'Affirmation of Evangelical Unity over the Theology of Women and Men' is the brainchild of two ......

http://chriistianityupdate..com/2015/04/women-in-ministry-can-we-have.html

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by donbachi(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Madness don step up

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nafikowa: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wetin concern guys, even with eyes wide open dem go see mammy water, still sleep with am.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chai! see gobe!! "No sex until we are married". Like seriously? What if you ain't got a..... What's the name of that hole again?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ojnnaco(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lolxxxxx.... Voice is naturally deep abi??
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Rajjah(f): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
But i do wonder. What do they do about the s*xual organs during transgend surg?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by zicoraads: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
I am...speechless embarassed
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by holluwai(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
Na to dey carry microscope check toto well be that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by zicoraads: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Perhaps he never tried making love to him/her
More reason why I always insist on testing what I'm paying for. Cuz most goods for market now na Alaba tinz. No be wetin dey d outside dey inside packet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:
As long as she has a pvssy. . .

HE u meant right?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Krisddon: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Idonbilivit! It could be that the both have the same tattoo.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by zicoraads: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i abi
Hey stranger smiley
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Hey stranger smiley

* runs away *
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by dynamicbuzz(f): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
well, his/her surgeon did a damn good job.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ednut1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
LadyX:

It's a process ... I think they are given something to insert so that the thing doesn't close up.Then with time it adapts.
has no lubrication na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.