Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (101165 Views)

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by loomer: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Maybe na coincidence
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by dmola(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Missmossy:
LMAO grin grin
Gm sorry I had to mention U̶̲̥̅̊ I kinda appreciate ur chubby look απϑ wuld love to know U̶̲̥̅̊ I mean chat U̶̲̥̅̊ up...hope U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt mind?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by peteruuu(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Na lie undecided undecided tongue
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Rotji:
Very soon after dem don do Transgender finish, the thing these depraved people will turn to na TRANSANIMAL that is humans undergoing operations to turn to animals they feel they should be. The cause of all these things is our generation turning more and more Godless.

White man done already. Cat woman and lizard man I've seen. Plastic surgery and tattoos make man look like an animal facially. If we can think it then we can create it. That's our generation's moto.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by DECOtech(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Ask Obama how far
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by EternalBeing: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2015
The Holy Book says "Guide your heart diligently, be watchful and prayerful because satan ur adversary is looking for whom to devour... knowing that his time is now much shorter"

[b]Wicked programming is going on here, only the Spirit minded can see it because "to be carnally minded is death". A lot of posts and comments here are by homosexuals scheming and trying so hard to infect the minds of the unsuspecting. They post pictures of "beautiful" homosexuals in order to make straight dudes start imagining how it would be to fvck homo. Before you know it, u start seeing nothing wrong with being homo. As at early last year, NairaLanders used to condemn sodomites as utterly disgusting, worst than animals, most agreed that some satanic westerner are trying hard to infect Africa with it, most clamoured that they should be killed or locked up permanently. But alas, as at today alot have already swallowed the bait of these homosexuals, whose major aim on NL is to relentlessly subtly program people to subconciounessly accept homosexuality. Mods, please stop bring such evil to FP. End time is here, I shall not miss the so imminent rapture that's about to happen IJN. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ddefoe: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2015
This is clearly two different individuals.u can see that from the forehead,nose and lips and even the neck that they are two different fellows.I don't know who will fall for this concorted news.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by xtra007(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2015
angry abeg jor! Its not da same person jor. Look @ da shape of them eyes well. Even da beards n mustache sef too clean. Then 4 da tatoo, da top curve of the S's ent same. Scam photo jare. They may brother n sister sef.
teyus:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-V5aww84iKGU/VSUb3evXw5I/AAAAAAAAlQM/36AhJLrdlrg/s1600/Transgender.png[/img]

This picture has gone viral online... The lady at the right hand side of the picture was once a man, and according to reports, her boyfriend had no idea till this picture of her as a man surfaced. The neck tattoo gave her away.

According to Don Jazzy who is one of those who shared the picture...

@donjazzy: "Hmmm be vigilant my brothers. Call Ur babe and ask questions o. Lol Na to dey suspect every babe now o. I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep. ��"

https://instagram.com/p/1LVo1-NR2E/

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by naturefellow(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
I don't think the tattoos are that identical
You can say that again = I agree with you :-)
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by KingTom(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
naturefellow:
You can say that again = I agree with you :-)
I understand but I just love saying it over and over again. I don't think the tattoos are that identical smiley
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by chukzey442(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hhahahahahaha..this is so hilarious!!
'I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep!!l

Girls with deep voice may have to show their birth certificates to any guy they're in a relationship with grin

Don Jazzy come o.......Let's Check Korede Bello grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by naturefellow(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
I understand but I just love saying it over and over again. I don't think the tattoos are that identical :-)
You get time oh! Or this might just be a mild form of OCD :-)
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
naturefellow:
You get time oh! Or this might just be a mild form of OCD :-)
No, no OCD just psychosis grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by naturefellow(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
No, no OCD just psychosis grin
I no a good doctor...
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by KingTom(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
naturefellow:
I no a good doctor...
Please help I need therapy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by naturefellow(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Please help I need therapy grin
Now you're TALKING :-)
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by KingTom(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
naturefellow:
Now you're TALKING :-)
So recommend one.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by seanmozilla: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:
As long as she has a pvssy. . .
LMAO

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by tonygee88(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
Hhahahahahaha..this is so hilarious!!
'I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep!!l
grin
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by godofuck231: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
teyus:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-V5aww84iKGU/VSUb3evXw5I/AAAAAAAAlQM/36AhJLrdlrg/s1600/Transgender.png[/img]

This picture has gone viral online... The lady at the right hand side of the picture was once a man, and according to reports, her boyfriend had no idea till this picture of her as a man surfaced. The neck tattoo gave her away.

According to Don Jazzy who is one of those who shared the picture...

@donjazzy: "Hmmm be vigilant my brothers. Call Ur babe and ask questions o. Lol Na to dey suspect every babe now o. I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep. ��"

https://instagram.com/p/1LVo1-NR2E/
See stabbing for am, silent screams and enough blood
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Peterkeys6(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Wantedola(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pretty scary tho.. Promiscuous men should be careful. This also could be an encouragement for gay men to wanna try some ladies as there is possibility say na both bross two of them fit be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.