Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye (1289 Views)

Ijeoma Agu: "I Can Act Nude To Pass A Message" (Photo) / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn / Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by Teeboy22(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amanda Ebeye tells Ademola Olonilua why she does more of soap operas than Nollywood movies

You once said that some of your friends who are actresses encouraged you to become an actress. How did they manage to do that?

# I had a particular friend who was taking me for auditions. Back then, auditions were held at the National Theatre and Winnie’s Hotel in Surulere (Lagos). Actors would hang around and wait for audition notices. Those were the two most likely places artistes converge for auditions. My friend knew I always wanted to act and she was acting partly but in smaller roles. She was and is still more of an actress than a model till date. We are not really close friends anymore.

You became popular in the television series, Clinic Matters; is there any difference between you and the character you portrayed in the soap?

# Yes, it’s a world of difference between the character, Abigail and I. Abigail is known to be very nosy, she is two-faced and has issues and controversy surrounding her. She also gossips a lot. I talk but not to the detriment of other people. I was only portraying a character to the best of my understanding at that time.

But do you gossip, and are you temperamental in real life as you act in the soap opera?

# Yes. I could be a little bit temperamental but not a big time gossip like Nurse Abigail. I talk too but who doesn’t? I can never scandalise, lie or bring people down; never. On several occasions I’ve had a lot of people say, maybe when I get upset, I yell. They assume I am just as Nurse Abigail in reality. It is very funny because whatever I portray is what I would have done if I was truly that character. It is not who I am. If I was a gossip, a liar, a prostitute, a pilot; it is all in my head, it is my imagination, my creation and not who I am in real life. But when people talk like that, I feel honoured because I feel I gave the character my best shot.

Has your celebrity status helped you get favours?

#Yes, I get loads of favours because people are always nice to me, especially my fans. I get easy favours and preferential treatment. I don’t have to queue; I don’t have to pay for certain things.

You are also a model; how did that happen?

#I got into modelling before acting. My family lives in
Benin. It was actually modelling that brought me to Lagos. I had jobs with Unity Bank, UBA, Emzor Paracetamol and others

Can you act nude?

I cannot act nude but like I have said before, if you pay me about $50m, I will. Please who is the first to pay?

tunde euro...alias black thug

Re: I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by Teeboy22(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015

Re: I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by waistaa(f): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Go play bet9ja and merry bet,no dey find who go dash u money to act unclad,sea beta still bleach ya skin n go yankee go start from po*rn
Re: I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who will pay such amount to see ur unclad?. Wont pay 0.1% of it sef cos its not worth it.
Re: I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by okabe(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Shoro niyen?
All dis ones wey she dey act since how much dem pay am? Oloshi!
Re: I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by Airforce1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who her nakednesss don help?

1 Like

Re: I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by Teeboy22(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Who her nakednesss don help?

who else if not u
Re: I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by CashdownNG: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
_,_,, kobo kobo...

I no talk anything ooo

see the greed of the average Nigerian female of nowadays..

she should be sentenced to 2 yrs annal raping
Re: I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye by thexzy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Will her acting unclad heal the sick or even raise the dead?? If so, I get Plenty Mugu for you Amanda.....I do like you then but now you don dey fall my hands

(1) (Reply)

You All Get In Here, (see Pic) / Kourtney Kardashian Pump Breast Milk In Las Vegas Party Photos / See Condoms That Could Detect Stis Invented By Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.