Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism (71530 Views)

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by haibe(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
COOL10:
Firstly,I'd lyk 2 ask, What are things of d world,what really r worldly things? There hv bn a lot of speculations abt this and most pple just dnt seem 2 get it ryt. 'Worldly things' don't hv 2 do with u procuring or purchasing good cars,brazilian hairs among others. It also dsnt involve ur choice of music,dressing or physical appearance. 'Worldly behaviors' involve gtn all of these things and 4gtn d 1 true being responsible 4 ur success(GOD). The 'stuff' now become a major priority and u let them get into ur head 4gtn ur true mission on earth. So as u can see,there is ntn lyk 'worldly things' but there are 'worldly behaviors'. The devil can manipulate anytn or any1 2 make it his as far as he's gvn d room 4 such. He is that wise and stupid at the same time cos God always counters him and wins. I'v known korede 4 a long tym nw even b4 he joined mavins. Godwin is a song 4 all ramifications of lyf bt it all boils down 2 d fact dat u'r acknowledging God for ur success so I totally disagree with d man of God with respect 2 his statement. With d way things r,its clear he's already judged korede cos he sings and his style is nt in line with d pastor's or church's doctrine. That's wt killing most people and churches now 'doctrine'. We just hv 2 be careful and mind wt we think,say and do cos we neva know when our lord JESUS will come. Peace

so the song korede sing is inline with God, ? Am learning newthings today grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by haibe(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
wazzalurd:

U are wrong oo,u mean delivering godly wordings with devilish material z allowed?

as long as they call the word god in a song, people will justify it..lol. . That's how one was justifying one Terry G song for me; he said simply because he was thanking God in the song that it is a christian song that God likes too; I just dey laugh because the other wordings of the song didn't even portray godliness
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by olareed(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why the pastor dey look into korede's matter...korede go and sing looku looku for dem jor...and don't forget to sing GodWin in dis way...."as dem no want make we sing but GodWin"...
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
haibe:
lol ok
Ofcourse it ends with 'lol'.cheesy

Signing out now, take care.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by haibe(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Ofcourse it ends with 'lol'.cheesy

Signing out now, take care.

I actually forgot this is a secular forum and not everyone is a christian; that was why I had to end the conversation with you. Take care
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by tomzman: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
floragregs:
Pastor dey talk him own. So it should be written on his forehead that he's born again? It's between him and God. What if he's not born again and he tells u he is?
Truth be told, a born again christian would not sing such a song in the first place. He was even invited to sing it on the altar of God which is meant to be sacred. Haba! I listened to the song on radio few days ago and I can't even imagine myself singing it on the altar. He should be thankful that God is a merciful God. Harvesters is a church I quite respect but I must confess they fvcked up on this one.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Neplusultra(f): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
God bless sar pastor, so called christains doeven know who dey are undecided
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't get alert, God win!

So na this small boy sing that fine song.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by ovaRAYted(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
holatin:
don't tell me you don't know who she is

ummm nope.....not till this eve tho
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by olubenjazzy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
He's nt suppose to be invited. Its wrong to me, y Korede? Is he a gospel artist? #som nigerians sef
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by DavidSilas2015: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
God bless u Sir. Friendship with the world, makes u an enemy of God, the bible say love not the worle neither the things that are in the world, if any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him.by their fruit u shall know them. The church is not a pop house,many people think the church is a pop house where they come and play their worldly music,not inspire by the spirit of God. Real men of God must take their stand and make the church of God holy,pure. or else they will cry had i know in eternity.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Bexson: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

A true Christian doesn't sing worldly songs.

If I say you are stupi.d now, you'll say I went overboard. If you don't want to sing what you term "worldly song" you can leave it in peace for those who want to sing it. Stop imposing your own twisted doctrine on others okay? Nobody will give you an award for not singing "worldly song"
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by phaulzoe(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Y da pastor dey beef my guy na, even do he iz not born again u dont av d rite to judge him
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by toprealman: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Truth be told , the church shouldn't have invited him.
Man playing God. GODWIN!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Esdb3: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
freecocoa:
What is this nonsense these hypocrites always talk about the way of the world and people of the world?

For feck's sakes, you live in the world, eat food from the world, use stuffs made in the world by people of the world, everything about you is literally in the world and you still say you are not of the world and talk crap about people you think you are better than, because they are supposedly of the world? How confused can someone be biko nu?

STFU Dummy! I take it you are not a christian. If you were you will understand that the world simply means sinful things, people and acts.

Chai! Where do all these mumuz live self. Imagine the stupidity of this one ehn. Mtchw. And then 9 people liked that poo.

Eran igbe gbogbo!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Esdb3: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Aitee1:
Hypocrite everywhere don't they all have his songs on their phone and blasting it ahome morning and night

What's the difference between him and the church members

Well is that not the point of going to church? The church is a place where you are taught how to rid yourself of such obscenities.

Do you these mumuz even have water in your skullz?!!!!
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by phaulzoe(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Y da pastor dey beef my guy na, even do he iz not born again u dont av d rite to judge himw
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2015
sholexy21:
tor..... E no concern me...
MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS Ibadan.

SON: Mom, grandma is so annoying, I wish she will just die.
MOTHER: Idiot, it's your mother that will die not mine.
grin
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by August17(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Comment
Gradually gradually Churches are turning back to d way the Temple was when christ was on earth.
This started long ago where church choir will coin a gospel song from a circular song and now its taking another trend they dey don't want to coin anymore but wants to get d artist to come and do it...

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by girlking(f): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2015
I think what the pastor was trying to do is attract young people. If you want to speak to a Brazilian speak Portuguese. Me 4 example I have not stepped foot in a church since this year began and probably wouldn't till it ends. But if Korede Bello is coming to my state not only would I go but I would evangelize. Smart work pastor.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by rsleeky(f): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2015
I was at d lekki branch d evening he came to perform n I don't c anytin bad dere btw he shared his story @d gbagada branch I tink of how he got born again, he gave his life to christ cos he used to b a muslim actually....he thrilled d audience n he danced well....IMO its not a bad tin to invite him to a church to perform dat song. Btw d guy is rily cute nt just on tv but also off tv
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Bexson:
If I say you are stupi.d now, you'll say I went overboard. If you don't want to sing what you term "worldly song" you can leave it in peace for those who want to sing it. Stop imposing your own twisted doctrine on others okay? Nobody will give you an award for not singing "worldly song"
Since you v reconfirmed again your stupidity, I don't need to explain to you what a worldly or secular song is.
Last Bullet
Now get the hell off my back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Bexson: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Since you v reconfirmed again your stupidity, I don't need to explain to you what a worldly or secular song is.
Last Bullet
Now get the hell off my back!
Water-filled brain. Take a cab and drive to hell, coz that's where you belong.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by mkoabiola: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Wen I av my oown church
I will invite cosssy and maheeda as guests to d church to preach d world of God in deir own way
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by mkoabiola: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2015
girlking:
I think what the pastor was trying to do is attract young people. If you want to speak to a Brazilian speak Portuguese. Me 4 example I have not stepped foot in a church since this year began and probably wouldn't till it ends. But if Korede Bello is coming to my state not only would I go but I would evangelize. Smart work pastor.
Me n u na ds same ooo
But wat ur reason ,feel free n I wil share mine
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2015
freecocoa:
What is this nonsense these hypocrites always talk about the way of the world and people of the world?

For feck's sakes, you live in the world, eat food from the world, use stuffs made in the world by people of the world, everything about you is literally in the world and you still say you are not of the world and talk crap about people you think you are better than, because they are supposedly of the world? How confused can someone be biko nu?

In the world but not of the world...smiley

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by haibe(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2015
mkoabiola:
Wen I av my oown church
I will invite cosssy and maheeda as guests to d church to preach d world of God in deir own way

LMAO... at least we are not to judge them
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Cityguy: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2015
donbachi:
Churches go soon invite cynthia morgan
Abi? Na true you talk. The thing get as e be sha.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by manijozie: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Abeg who get bb charger here!!! No time to beef...
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by haibe(m): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2015
girlking:

we can also call strippers to the church since it will attract young guys.. If stripper is coming to church, plenty young guys will go; smart work by me isn't it? cool
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by haibe(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Esdb3:

Well is that not the point of going to church? The church is a place where you are taught how to rid yourself of such obscenities.

Do you these mumuz even have water in your skullz?!!!!

I wonder too oo..
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by haibe(m): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Esdb3:

STFU Dummy! I take it you are not a christian. If you were you will understand that the world simply means sinful things, people and acts.

Chai! Where do all these mumuz live self. Imagine the stupidity of this one ehn. Mtchw. And then 9 people liked that poo.

Eran igbe gbogbo!

as in that particular girl you quoted must be very stupidd...lol I just had to end my conversation with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.