Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism (71567 Views)

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by muscoliscious(f): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2015
I prefer him to that confused frank edward till cynthia morgan n seyi shay n phyno features him u wont understand

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by laidthrice(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2015
From my point of view the pastor did nothing wrong, getting souls to God is quite a tedious task and churches are developing ways to bring unbelievers to God and one sure way is throwing something appealing to them and when they come you show them love and the spirit of God might just arrest them
It's also like the Dog and Bone theory
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by bellabae(f): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2015
My brother profeci is cmin to pass! He said soon, hip hop singers ll be invited to play for church. It gradually started wen they were singing olamide''s "eleda mi o" and brymo "ara nbe" this unacceptable act is categorically equivalent to eating delicious fried rice in a place laced with worms and roaches.. God forgive us all.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2015
floragregs:
Pastor dey talk him own. So it should be written on his forehead that he's born again? It's between him and God. What if he's not born again and he tells u he is?

if don Moen tells u he's nt born again will u nt slap him n argue with him dat he is?.. D pastor is trying 2 clarify d bridge btw gospel singers n ministers..n dis days we even v gospel Fuji n all dat
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by lloydpras: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Just seeing the heading...I knew it was HICC
Same church that planned to invite M.I for a motivational speech. Well *Its Allowed*
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Greg2015(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Terry G will come and sing very soon.........
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by fromnigeria(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
End time and false prophet/pastors
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by sammyyycole: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Oluwatosin678:
God searches the HEART.......
thaaaaank you,one sane comment so far,hypocrite everywhere.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by BOmoboy(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2015
These are just signs of the time
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by JayJustus(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
who is the song glorifying Satan abeg free the.nigga...if they didn't invite him he won't carry his flat yansh and go there...you invited him, he sang Tye sing that obviously glorifies God so what's the fuss??
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Listen to the message.... Ignore the messenger.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
BOmoboy:
These are just signs of the time

Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by DECOtech(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2015
floragregs:
Pastor dey talk him own. So it should be written on his forehead that he's born again? It's between him and God. What if he's not born again and he tells u he is?

You don't need ti ask him in his face. From his activities, one should be able to tell.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Seye25(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Rastamann:
Why do people including pastors claim to fight God's fight? Did God tell them he cannot handle these situations himself? People should learn to judge not for they are not God!

You spoke ignorantly. Was it God who invited him or the people

The altar is a sacred place for God's undiluted messages and not for a club artiste to perform a song because he composed 'God win'

Dagrin (RIP) and omawunmi can also be invited to church too just because they sang 'Thank God'

The church must not associate themselves with worldliness cos it's an enmity with God James 4:4

BTW: Let all christians be careful. Angels of darkness can appear as angel of lights even their servants too 1 Cor 11: 14-15
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by hayoakins(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2015
ShakurM:
Which kind hypocrisy be this now Pastor! angry

Pastor 'Fabunmi' 'Ifabunmi'

Help me ask pastor why e no change name first!

Did Jabez change his name even after God enlarged his coast and made him great? NO!
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Saraben(f): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
sweetie , God bless you. Close your eyes lemme pray for u.
.....closing my eyes.....and shouting amen
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Esdb3:

STFU Dummy! I take it you are not a christian. If you were you will understand that the world simply means sinful things, people and acts.

Chai! Where do all these mumuz live self. Imagine the stupidity of this one ehn. Mtchw. And then 9 people liked that poo.

Eran igbe gbogbo!
Lmao grin.
See a christian, may hypocrisy not kill you people o. I guess this is how your heavenly father instructed you to talk.

Blawdy ret*rd.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by freecocoa(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2015
zobasky24k:

Am not surprised,,,.. ur madness is unrivalled on nairaland.. fire dey go no be ur fault..
You know, it's actually fun knowing that, if by some sort of magic, there happens to be a place like hell, christians like you, will dominate it because you are worse than unbelievers.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
obiak4:

o boy u did't take your drugs today?
Be yea not conform to things of the world asin no do as the word dey do
Yet you are here on NL, doing the exact opposite of your post.

The owner of this site is an atheist, the things going on here are things of the world, done by the way of the world, who is the sick one now?

The joke's on you mister.

Hahaha.grin
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2015
My favorite artiste is gospel rapper Lecrae and he sings love songs too. Please you guys give us a break! Una know wetin these gospel artiste dey do? Choir members nko? Does the fact that you know what a choir member does give you the right to take the mic from them when they are ministering? Even if pastor no invite Korede, how many of you before them even invite am no dey sing him other songs? Abeg too much hypocrisy. You know you listen to secular songs that don't glorify God, yet you condemn somebody that came to glorify God with what he has. I listen to only gospel songs and this song glorifies God so what's the big deal. If you can praise God with it in your privacy knowing it was sung by a secular artiste, why can't you do it in public with the artiste present? Think outside the box please.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Even if pastor no invite am, people wey go listen to am go listen to am, so kini big deal?
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Bexson:
Your own level of stupidity is dat you don't even know it's you that's being mocked? You are already finished.
you are a complete idio t
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2015
YOU ARE INTELLIGENT

cocokiller1:
cheesy after Godwin dat is quite manageable ,him go come sing its cold outside followed by african princess nd den 123
y ddnt d church invite a gospel artiste instead
na money matter so make dem free d boy

Lol
can imagine hw d godwin started
korede bello
its don jazzy again
omo lope
doromegasuperstar
oh na na
I don change my name to godwin
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Temysteve(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2015
That's the mistake our people make @tyms, u know very well d kind genre of music he sings before u invited him, so the pastor shld'nt complain unless if he's not aware of his invitation.........nd i even think dats wat the congregation want
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Temysteve(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Niceyenuf:
Even if pastor no invite am, people wey go listen to am go listen to am, so kini big deal?
confam ni!!
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
darepoju:
no mind dat guy abeg.... see wahala o...e even dey call u dude.. mtchewww....
him for say make them include am for hymn books and SSS since na gospel song...
they guy no get brain joor!
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by holatin(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
ovaRAYted:

ummm nope.....not till this eve tho
welcome to sinners chapel
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Saraben:
.....closing my eyes.....and shouting amen
... In Jesus name I pray. ( Meet me for another special prayer session in my house) God bless you!
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Beface(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Is the pastor not aware of his coming? Or probably the church invited Korede Bello to preach to him!
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by Bexson: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
you are a complete idio t
Haha..born again Christian is insulting someone. Hypocrite.
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by ovaRAYted(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
welcome to sinners chapel

grin

can't stop grinning
Re: Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Bexson:
Haha..born again Christian is insulting someone. Hypocrite.
Soon, you ll Starr drawling saliva!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.