Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State (80737 Views)

See What Some Hunters Caught / Monster Fish Killed By Two Nairaland Guys / Livestock Production: Fisheries, Poultry, Pig, Cattle, Sheep And Goats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by 2blessed01(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2022
grin chai see as I dey salivate grin grin
The pepper soup go good for breakfast...then you flush it down with south east palmwine grin
Omo, the feeling no b for here grin
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2022
L
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Romanoff(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Either a wild boar or a warthog.
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by beerfraud: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2022
2015 post
Mynd44 nlfpmod this is a mistake

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by victorazy(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:
angry When will this fools called hunters will realize that all this animal are gradually going into extinction

While the white are busy looking for were to preserve this endangered species we black enjoy killing them for money and merry undecided

I wonder what will happen when the hunters kill all of them.........I guess they will start hunting fellow humans undecided

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere please preserve our wild animals from all this blood sucking demons called hunters angry undecided embarassed

Na wa for your English o!
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by June15(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2022
Mad o
Seven years ago.. Nairaland mods will always amaze ppls

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by clevybrown(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:
angry When will this fools called hunters will realize that all this animal are gradually going into extinction

While the white are busy looking for were to preserve this endangered species we black enjoy killing them for money and merry undecided

I wonder what will happen when the hunters kill all of them.........I guess they will start hunting fellow humans undecided

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere please preserve our wild animals from all this blood sucking demons called hunters angry undecided embarassed
The goat and cow u eat on a regular basis, won't they also go into extinction or are they not also animals? Again, will u also kill a snake wen found in ur neighborhood? If u do, also know u are gradually sending those snakes into extinction. Always think logically before u type. U even called them fools, that alone defines ur personality.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by EyetaVic: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Since 2015

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by olisaEze(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
sod09:
Does wild pig still exist shocked

I came from the future to tell you that wild pig still exists in 2022. Life still no balance BTW, in fact the scale dey carry person dey go where e nor know now, so stock up on foreign rice now. It will rise to N50k a bag by 2022. No matter the shege u think ure seeing now, u cannot comprehend the multiple shege that await u in the future. Good luck and stay away from the lagoon....e get why! grin

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by ufuosman(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Egusi soup no go bad o grin
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Shadysen: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Baroba:

It's a monitor lizard. Am really worried about our wildlife, I seriously wonder what will be left in the next 50 years.

These Duiker forest antelopes hardly produce more than one offspring a year, and they are been killed in huge numbers..

Unfortunately the word conservation is ailen to Nigeria. Smh
Before you were born,there was hunters in nigeria, why animals not finished by now?
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Nokio1: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
The mods couldn't even buy a damn roasted corn to realise 2015 corn is now digested miaze
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by King3urna(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

Hunters Dey all part of the world so what’s the big deal
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by twilliamx(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

We are different. We kill for food the whites killed for sport and that was why most of their the animals of places the invaded almost went extinct.
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by casualobserver: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

You made sense until you mentioned whites. Anybody who bases his reasoning on what the whites are doing is an idiot even if he is right.

Have some self respect dignity and a mind of your own!

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by TeeKings: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

How are they fools? For killing an animal? I know you just want to sound woke and Western but please stop the foolery
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Biafranodogwu55: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Urine:

There's a belief among hunters that animals will never go extinct in the forest, it's a belief that has been passed down from generation to generation.
Leave the maga make e dey yarn shit
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by CutSoap(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Hmmm! Enjoy ya self with it alone I'm not interested.
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by generalwo(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Which one be deadly pig?

That's a wild boar... Why call it deadly...

Very soon, no animal will be left in our forests because of all these hungry pigs who kill any thing and everything as use em as food!!!
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by zoedew: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

Are you suggesting such deadly animals be left to be on the prowl to endanger the lives of the citizenry in a country where there is no conscious plan in place by the government to entrap and preserve such animals from extinction?
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Grandmeister(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2022
obstead200:
long stories.
how much do u ever think we can make from tourism even if we have all the species in the world?
honestly speaking, extinction of some breed of animals is one of the smallest problems we in naija shud bother our brains with. As far as this issue is concerned, I am only concerned with rapid deforestation especially when it is carried out for estate development rather than for agricultural purposes.
keeping those animals alive can hardly put food on our table (cos we all know they can hardly survive if they are bred under captivity as farm animals) meanwhile, preserving our agricultural land and developing agricultural practices (both animal husbandry (for farmable animals) and crop husbandry) can certainly guarantee food.
Yankari game reserve was raking in money for the government but our usual mismanagement and quick gain syndrome kicked in. All those documentaries you watch on wildlife channels you think they are for free?? Do you know how many kids are on scholarship in Kenya, Mozambique etc because of wildlife preservation?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by michlins(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Which kind oyibo dey hungry our people like this.

Who told you that animals will ever go on extinction?
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by R0LL0N(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Omo 2015 post came to front page in 2022. I decree may every of our hidden and pending glory begin to manifest right now this moment this second.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Barims(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2022
God is very stupid for allowing this occurrence
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by engrchykae(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

are the hunters humans?
Someone that can kill a beautiful antelope is dead inside,an evil being without soul
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by jamesversion: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Warthogs. I see them regularly on Nat Geo Wild. grin

@ WannaHowzit, if Nigerians were moved to SA, your wild game (bushmeat in Nigeria) will deplete in under 2yrs. grin
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Patriotsleague: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

Sometimes even in America they encourage hunting to control wild animals population. Those pigs are not under extinction threat.
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by ugodson(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

Inasmuch there is truth in what you are saying, the BUT here is that you want them to go hungry?
The government has a lot to do. Here Vancouver shelters are created for animal breeding, the more animals are consumed the more they breed more.
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by Barims(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2022
DuchessLily:
See food!! Abeg make Una roast them, send me some grin

Shut up idiot angry who knows in your next life maybe you will be among those pigs
Re: See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State by justparamount(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2022
kodded:

It doesn't necessarily mean we do like the whites do. They are selling LGBTQ agenda everywhere and we are not buying that. What does preserving them change? Whether they alive or not will not affect us we are just following the whites way. People wey dey preserve dem keep for zoo , no be money dem dey make from it? Abeg ride on hunters�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria / A Leopard-Like Creature Killed In A Public School In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.