Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! (4811 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / #how Does It Feel 2 Be Madly Inlove? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by JJYOU: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm sowwy. . . I will go back to normal.

*clears throat*

OP, this guy loves you. He said so with his own mouth. . . this means it is the honest to goodness truth and coupled with the fact that he is a Naija man, I tell ya, you have no problem because [size=16pt]we all know Naija Men/women are the keeper of their words.  [/size]
they are as bad as one another. you check your watch when you hear their good morning
lynn26:

Anyway frm the sounds of it you 2 are made for eachother both inconsiderate, immature, selfish and manipulative I  wish you all the best on your mission in  destroying a young family. I hope you don't call yourself a God fearing woman, probably do (hypocrit) because GOD will punish you. What GOD put together let no man pull apart. Drum that into yor sick head!
take it easy. this is a common thing in naija. i personally dont agree with what is happening here. for all we know the man and his wife deserve what is coming. we dont know how they got together in the first place.

we should not be insulting this lady because she is confessing her sins here. there are many more religious people doing worse things in nigeria. nigeria is full of mistresses. please lets calm down
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by ohwofasa(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
sori 2 say dis,u r mad,if u dnt pullout soonest,watchout 4 wat will happen 2 u wen u marry him,u will neva have peace and he will leave u someday 2 4 anoda woman,mumu
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by kunze80(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2009
Where is Miss 83? Well are you going to do what I advised you or what? Anyways I'm a Nigerian man. I ain't married but I know that a Nigerian man will never leave his wife for another woman. He may have a mistress or whatever but at the end of the day he can never leave his wife. But it might be different in your case Miss 83. You say you live in the UK so maybe you're seeing a white guy. They tend to leave their wives for someody else so you might be lucky but if he's a Naija man you might as well forget. it ain't going to happen love no matter what bulls**t he's telling you to keep you keen. I ain't dissing you or anything but you have to be cruel to be kind. If you ain't satisfied with just being his mistress/bit on the side (which you obviously aren't) then move on and find an eligeble bachelor. Theres plenty of single men around.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by lynn26(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
Why don't you go and meet his wife and tell her your masterplan? You'll get the hiding of your life! tongue
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Uche2nna(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
lynn26:

Why don't you go and meet his wife and tell her your masterplan? You'll get the hiding of your life! tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder why peeps like to play with fire sad Maybe I am yet to understand this concept of love Does love equate to one being gullible and dumb at the same time undecided
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by ladydom: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
is only an Idoit that does this kind of thing, how on earth do u think he will send away his wife & child to marry u, i don;t even know how some of us ladies reason if u know wht is good for u u better get ride of that child cos he is going to run away take it or not

U r a big fool, the bigest Fool i hv set my eyes on and a disgrace to womanwood
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by kunze80(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
People please stop dissing Miss 83. You never told us how long you've been dating this man (days, mths, yrs??) When you started seeing him was his wife still living with him? What exactly do you have that his wife dosen't? We have to see the full picture before we can really judge. You're not exactly getting a great feedback here only insults. You say that he never talks bad bout his wife and that he says that she just dosen't make him happy. Is that the only vague explanation he can give? What sort of prblems were the having or did he even tell you? Is he actually any bit honest with you at all?
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Miss83: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
kunze80:

People please stop dissing Miss 83. You never told us how long you've been dating this man (days, mths, yrs??) When you started seeing him was his wife still living with him? What exactly do you have that his wife dosen't? We have to see the full picture before we can really judge. You're not exactly getting a great feedback here only insults. You say that he never talks bad bout his wife and that he says that she just dosen't make him happy. Is that the only vague explanation he can give? What sort of prblems were the having or did he even tell you? Is he actually any bit honest with you at all?

Um, well he does tell me that he cant deal with her dissrespecting, she never have respect for him and always embarasses him infront of the guys and one day she even slap him in the face,she likes the attention, and she goes around and tell ppl what sort of problem shes having at home and he doesnt like that. And shes not a fit mother for his child, she just big mouth and they been together for 4years, I haven been seeing him only for 4months but believe it or not those 4months seem like forever.
And when I met him he already left her, he lives at his own place.

And guys,,,stop the insult, I havent done anything wrong here Ok, the man left his wife without me on the pic!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by lynn26(f): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2009
is that what he told you? You're an even bigger fool than I thought! Have you ever stopped for one minute and think he might be lying just to paint himself white. Is he a fit father himself? Where's he's son while he's shagging you rotton pu**y? Oh yeah with his mother who obviously has her priorities right!

WHAT A MUPPET YOU ARE!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Miss83: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
@ lynn26
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Listen hon, relax and take a chillpill,call me whatever u want but the truth is tht u have no idea what or who u chattin about!!! We see everyday men leave their wives, whats the BIGGIE ABOUT THAT IF NOT WITH ME,,HE WOULD LEAVE HER ANYWAY, AND LEMME TELL U THIS , He iS DAMN LUCKY TO EVEN TAKE SMELL OF MY P***Y AND HIS LUVIN IT AII!!
I can get any man out there cause im conceited but u know what HE IS the one I WANT for the meal. cheesy
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by sunshinemi: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
Miss83:

@ lynn26
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Listen hon, relax and take a chillpill,call me whatever u want but the truth is tht u have no idea what or who u chattin about!!! We see everyday men leave their wives, whats the BIGGIE ABOUT THAT IF NOT WITH ME,,HE WOULD LEAVE HER ANYWAY, AND LEMME TELL U THIS , He iS DAMN LUCKY TO EVEN TAKE SMELL OF MY P***Y AND HIS LUVIN IT AII!!
I can get any man out there cause im conceited but u know what HE IS the one I WANT for the meal. cheesy

Ride on girl. Give it to them!!! That's the spirit. grin cheesy cheesy
Why should the man stay in a relationship that he is totally unhappy with. A disrespectful wife? shocked shocked shocked OMG ! What could be worse.
Ya'all fail to get it: The man will still leave his wife whether the poster marries him or not.

miss 83
Follow her heart. Be smart. 4 months is still too early. Give the relationship more time to grow. If 8 months from now, you still feel the same way towards him and he feels much more towards you, then go for him.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by kunze80(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
Miss 83

I find your case incredibly sad. One minute you're saying he never says anything bad about his wife the next your coming out with all this mallarkey about her being an unfit mum. Are you contradicting yourself? Either that or you're a downright liar or he is!! if she really is an unfit Mum as he claims then why is he comfortable with leaving their son in her care, while he is feeding you nonsense so he can have a bit of a fling with you??! And if his wife is that nasty then why hasen't he filed for divorce yet?? Afterall if she is an unfit Mum then he should have enough evidence to gain sole custody of him!! Believe me the things he is saying about his wife are actually a subconcious thing. He's actually stating his faults and passing them off as his wife's. This man is clearly f**cked up and I'd advise you to get out of there asap. You can keep day dreaming as much as you want but he ain't gonna leave her for your pleasant smelling pussy or anything else for that matter. You're wasting your precious time woman. MOVE ON!

He's not going to go for the divorce, you're fooling yourself!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by lynn26(f): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2009
She's flipping crazy this woman. Anyway let us know and keep us posted when he actually divorces his wife for you, whenever that will be, probably the next blue moon grin

Good Luck!!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Miss83: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2009
sunshinemi:

Ride on girl. Give it to them!!! That's the spirit. grin cheesy cheesy
Why should the man stay in a relationship that he is totally unhappy with. A disrespectful wife? shocked shocked shocked OMG ! What could be worse.
Ya'all fail to get it: The man will still leave his wife whether the poster marries him or not.

miss 83
Follow her heart. Be smart. 4 months is still too early. Give the relationship more time to grow. If 8 months from now, you still feel the same way towards him and he feels much more towards you, then go for him.

Yh thnxx hon, I will do tht wink and I will keep u updatet cheesy
kunze80 nah its just I went bck to him and got more information,thts all. He told me this story today.
@ lynn26
Im sure u would love me if i invited u on my wedding thts going to happen on Hilton Hotel grin cheesy
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by sunshinemi: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2009
Miss83:

Yh thnxx hon, I will do tht wink and I will keep u updatet cheesy
kunze80 nah its just I went bck to him and got more information,thts all. He told me this story today.
@ lynn26
Im sure u would love me if i invited u on my wedding thts going to happen on Hilton Hotel grin cheesy

You are most welcome darl. Keep me updated. Like i said earlier, dont rush things. Give your relationship time to grow.

So many girls will kill to swap places with you.

There are so many girls out there that are past their prime and there is not even anyone asking them out how much more a marraige proposal. Some are stuck with low lifes and poor backside niggas. Some are in abusive relationships. Some are stuck with guys that dont give a hoot about their feelings.

These cartegory of girls will kill to swap places with you.
Failed marriages happen all the time. Should such men stay forever unhappy?

Miss 83, if he loves you, cares for you and you are sure he is done with the woman, Please go for him.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by lynn26(f): 12:52am On Jan 29, 2009
miss 83 whatever you call yourself!! She is an imposter!!! You are not East African. Come on admit it slutty bitch. You are a Nigerian(Yoruba Woman) You are not livng in the UK somewhere close to it.(maybe west of it). You F**KING IMPOSTER. COME ON NAME AND SHAME YOURSELF OR DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by sunshinemi: 12:59am On Jan 29, 2009
lynn26:

miss 83 whatever you call yourself!! She is an imposter!!! You are not East African. Come on admit it slutty bitch. You are a Nigerian(Yoruba Woman) You are not livng in the UK somewhere close to it.(maybe west of it). You F**KING IMPOSTER. COME ON NAME AND SHAME YOURSELF OR DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!

Why the name calling? Take it easy.

Stop drinking panadol on another woman's headache? Abi e pass this issue.

Seems you are married, hence your hatred towards the likes of miss83. you scared someday your husband will leave you for someone else?

if you are using that name-calling-tongue on your husband or boyfriend, be rest assured that sooner or later he will leave you for a calmer woman. Men hate disrespect.

Majority of the problems that arise from failed marriages are caused by us women. We push our men outside to seek comfort and peace from another woman.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Miss83: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2009
lynn26:

HUH Watta hell, ??
whts wrong with YOU? come n kill me if u can!!! hahaahah DAMN AND stop calling me names, I AM EASTAFRICAN LIVING IN THE UK so what??,even tho im not nigerian I can still write my story here OK, after all we all AFRICANS. STOP BLOODY CALLING ME NAMES, U SICK BITCH
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Sapphic: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2009
Miss83:

Well I hear rumors that she heard about me and stuff,and NO he doesnt live with her,
and at the moment I live with my sister but when I get my own flat he will move in with me, thats our plans!

ROFLMAO. It sure gets better. The guy does not live with his wife, but you cannot live with him. Instead of him to either move you in with him wherever he is or get a place for you two, he is waiting for YOU to leave your sister's abode and get a place for yourself, then he will move in with you. The guy is a lowlife on may levels. But I must say that I admire him, as he knows how to get the utmost use out of a sucker. undecided
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by lynn26(f): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2009
OHHH!! You're getting very defensive now!! Is there something you're hiding, tayo!!! kiss kiss
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Treetop20(m): 1:53am On Jan 29, 2009
lynn26:

OHHH!! You're getting very defensive now!! Is there something you're hiding, tayo!!! kiss kiss
lol do you know her? cheesy cheesy
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Sapphic: 1:55am On Jan 29, 2009
lynn26:

Did a Yoruba woman snatch your man?
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by lynn26(f): 2:02am On Jan 29, 2009
I see this imposter went offline when I exposed her!! Come on Miss 83!! Expose yourself, Tell us who you really are. go on tell your married loverboy that you exposed your relationship problems online!! Go on tell him how you spoke shite about his wife online to the whole world!! If anyone is an attention seeker that claims to be East African IT'S YOU!!! Anyway this imposter can't even write proper English. She can't seperate 2 words (just look at her thread, use capital letters' or use apostrophes') YOU STUPID BITCH!!! No wonder you're using your pussy to get places because you obviously don't have a brain!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by KarmaMod(f): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2009
Lynn abi wetin, leave Yorubas out of your rants. Wanna bash Miss83, that's fine, just leave us out of that shit

I find your case incredibly sad. One minute you're saying he never says anything bad about his wife the next your coming out with all this mallarkey about her being an unfit mum. Are you contradicting yourself? Either that or you're a downright liar or he is!! if she really is an unfit Mum as he claims then why is he comfortable with leaving their son in her care, while he is feeding you nonsense so he can have a bit of a fling with you??! And if his wife is that nasty then why hasen't he filed for divorce yet?? Afterall if she is an unfit Mum then he should have enough evidence to gain sole custody of him!! Believe me the things he is saying about his wife are actually a subconcious thing. He's actually stating his faults and passing them off as his wife's. This man is clearly f**cked up and I'd advise you to get out of there asap. You can keep day dreaming as much as you want but he ain't gonna leave her for your pleasant smelling pussy or anything else for that matter. You're wasting your precious time woman. MOVE ON!

Women tell themselves anything to appease their guilty conscience. The wife is supposedly not living with him, how come he hasnt asked this tart to move in? A man that truly believes his wife is unfit as a mother, wouldnt allow the mother to raise the kid. Dont know how people dont use common sense.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by lynn26(f): 2:50am On Jan 29, 2009
I am sorry Karmamod. I am not bashing Yorubas here but this woman who claims to be East African happens to be Yoruba but she is too cowardly to say it!. She isn't residing in London, UK but she's too cowardly to say it. The second I typed her real name here, her status went to offline!! Need I say more. Believe me, I know her. Come on Miss83 tell us who you really are if you have the balls!!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Outstrip(f): 2:53am On Jan 29, 2009
This is what you can do. Start with not being a home wrecker. What do you want us to tell you. You are destroying a family.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by kunze80(m): 3:06am On Jan 29, 2009
This seems to be getting out of hand. Miss 83 what did he tell you on the phone tonight? Did he tell you how much of a loser his wife is or some other lie? Please you are seriously deluded. move on. His wife is his wife. For all you know, the 2 of them could be laughing at you behind your back!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by KarmaMod(f): 3:11am On Jan 29, 2009
lynn26:

I am sorry Karmamod. I am not bashing Yorubas here but this woman who claims to be East African happens to be Yoruba but she is too cowardly to say it!.

Until you can explain why and how you know she's Yoruba, I'd perfer if you cease calling her one. Thanks
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by simplyfab(f): 4:45am On Jan 29, 2009
Get your own guy.
Its wrong to deal with married men. I don't care what you feel for him or what he CLAIMS he feels for you.
Trust me, you wouldn't like your man leaving you for another woman when you two are married. You definitely wouldn't.
Then, don't do it to your other sister out there cos there is such a thing as KARMA.

Stay away from married guys, there are a lot of single guys out there who u make u feel the same way. Just look in the right places!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by simplyfab(f): 4:52am On Jan 29, 2009
@ otukpo

Where are u from

The "anu ofia" u said, kinda sounds familiar!!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by ladydom: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2009
poster, i can see that u r the bigest fool i hv ever set my eyes on, u r still telling pple that he said this and that I pity u (If it were my hubby U would have been running on the street by now with ur unbore child

Big Fool
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Miss83: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ lynn26

I am still trying to figure out what your issue problem are, have u lost it Or u just love the attention?? Honey let me tell u I AM a damn FINE looking EAST african SOMALI chick OK!!? Now expose that you sad low life women, u really need help.

Anyways, sunshinemi much luv to u hon! and I really appericiate ur advice wink
And to rest of yall peace the Bleep out, guess I dont belong here, now just drop my story and post on others forum.
Im outta here, angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit / Dating A Short Girl / Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.