Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! (4805 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / #how Does It Feel 2 Be Madly Inlove? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Miss83: 12:29am On Jan 27, 2009
I dont know how to say this, but this is not me embarassed,Imean i dont do this but im so madly inlove now with a marriedman and its getting out of hands, he tells me that he
is inlove with me and cant be without me,and that he had problems with his
wife before he get to know me and now he is going for divorce her but just not at the
moment cause his scared of loosing his kid.

What to do pls?
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Akinagirl(f): 12:57am On Jan 27, 2009
All I have to say is be careful. You have to be sure that he really IS going to get a divorce. He might just say he loves you just to get sex from you and still wants to stay married. A lot of times men don't usually leave their wives for their mistresses. So just keep on your toes.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by SisiJinx: 1:18am On Jan 27, 2009
Let me guess

His wife doesn't understand him,
She isn't the woman he married.
They are like strangers in the house,
The only thing keeping them together is their child.
You make him happy.
He comes alive when hes with you.
He wishes he had met you first.
You make him a better man!!

Awwww, Sweetie. . . you are been had. There is no way in heaven and here on earth he is gonna leave his wife for you. . . No way.

Don't people watch Lifetime Movies anymore. . . .Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Raymond88(m): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2009
Why do ladies always go after married men? you ignore them when they were single but when they get married. . . 

Sisi Jinx:

Don't people watch Lifetime Movies anymore. . . .Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy
They're too busy reading Mills and Blooms. grin

1 Like

Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by SisiJinx: 1:25am On Jan 27, 2009
Raymond88:

They're too busy reading Mills and Blooms. grin

Rotflmao!! I'll say it again . . we need to find the founders of that trash and give them the thrashing of their lives. I mean look what they've done to an entire generation of women??!!!

Uncool man. . . Uncool!!! angry angry
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Vonny: 1:30am On Jan 27, 2009
Miss83

I was going to initially ask you why you would like to be second best in a relationship, but I realized I need to reiterate that question---

The question is why would you like to be eighth or ninth best in a relationship?---

Let me give you a synopsis of a married man's priorities (they are not in specific order--but you catch my drift)---

1. Himself
2. His Job and the Money it brings
3. His Immediate family (father, mother, siblings if any)
4. His Wife (regardless of whether or not it's a good/bad relationship)
5. His Children
6. His Family as a whole (his wife, his children, and himself)
7. His Friends

Now, here you come potentially as his eighth or ninth HOBBY---

Notice I said 'HOBBY' not 'PRIORITY'---

Once you earn the title of 'The Other Woman' that is all you will be to a married man--- A HOBBY

You know what one does with HOBBIES---They partake in them in their SPARE TIME (in other words 'NOT A PRIORITY')---

Please spare yourself the DENIAL of it all, the truth shall set you free---

Woman you said it yourself "this is not the person you are"---so why continue being a part of this man's double life?

This man has told you what his priority is---which is 'NOT LOSING HIS KID'---

Now ask yourself, what does not losing his kid entail?

Hmmm---let's see--- It entails leaving his wife---

If he's afraid of losing his kid, he's definitely afraid of losing his wife as well---

So in order to kill two birds (his fears) with one stone, all he has to do is STAY WITH HIS WIFE---

My advice to you is---

Spare your heart any unnecessary heartache, stop seeing this man, and cut off all communication with him, no matter how hard it may be---

At the end of the day, he's NOT YOURS, and do you really want to be considered as a 'HOBBY' by the man you love?---Good luck.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Sissy3(f): 1:34am On Jan 27, 2009
Akinagirl:

All I have to say is be careful. You have to be sure that he really IS going to get a divorce. He might just say he loves you just to get sex from you and still wants to stay married. A lot of times men don't usually leave their wives for their mistresses. So just keep on your toes.

couldnt agree with u wink
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Sapphic: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2009
Miss83:

I dont know how to say this, but this is not me embarassed,Imean i dont do this but im so madly inlove now with a marriedman and its getting out of hands, he tells me that he
is inlove with me and cant be without me,and that he had problems with his
wife before he get to know me and now he is going for divorce her but just not at the
moment cause his scared of loosing his kid.

What to do pls?

What you need to do is dump the lowlife. You'd be shocked how many married men use this same old lame story on gullible women. What I am surprised about is the fact that quite a lot of women fall for it hook, like and sinker. I won't be surprised to hear that there is nothing wrong with the man's marriage except his philandering ways. Nine times out of ten (no, make that ninety-nine times out of a hundred, probably even less), the man will not leave his wife and has no intention to do so whatsoever. Tell him to give you a call when he has actually left his wife. If however, you are waiting for that one time out of one hundred, I'll say goodluck with that.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by fs(f): 2:11am On Jan 27, 2009
Even if the man was going to leave his wife, it's just wrong!

I always say, people should leave relationships because the relationship itself is not working. People should not be leaving relationships for someone else. I firmly believe that a relationship entered into this way would more likely than not fail!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Miss83: 2:35am On Jan 27, 2009
Thank u all for ur reply, and for the negative parts pls dont judge me, cause i am NOT a homewrecker, okey. And the reason im so confused and cant leave him is not only that I love him but I also think i am pregnant for this man,
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by KarmaMod(f): 2:43am On Jan 27, 2009
Miss83:

Thank u all for ur reply, and for the negative parts pls dont judge me, cause i am NOT a homewrecker, okey. And the reason im so confused and cant leave him is not only that I love him but I also think i am pregnant for this man,

are you his wife? How are you NOT a homewrecker?
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Sissy3(f): 3:01am On Jan 27, 2009
KarmaMod:

are you his wife? How are you NOT a homewrecker?

nope she is a homemaker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by oludimuni: 3:23am On Jan 27, 2009
Na lie joh!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Sapphic: 5:57am On Jan 27, 2009
Miss83:

LMAO! In this day and age, with all the sexual diseases that abound, you are shagging someone who you KNOW is inevitably shagging someone else with no protection. And you are saying people should not judge you. Well, I doubt anyone will do so because you yourself have revealed that not only are you gullible, but you are an idiot to boot. I am almost reeling with laughter because you think you are in love abi? The love will soon clear when you are left holding a bastard whose daddy has legged it. LOL. . . Don't forget to post the address of where the ikomo will be so that we can come and dance edijo olomo o, omo tuntun jojolo ekuabo. . . tra la la. . . LOL. undecided
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by ariblaze(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2009
Awwww, Sweetie. . . you are been had. There is no way in heaven and here on earth he is gonna leave his wife for you. . . No way.

how has she being had?

the lady very well said she wants the guy

the statment above indicates the guy probably is lying to her

@poster

dint you know he was married before you started this your emotions for him?
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2009
Threadstarter is not being had.
threadstarter is just . . . . . . . . . . stupid!

time and time again, i keep saying this: a married man is almost very certain to run back to his wife and family should he be found wanting. all these 'cum buckets' no wan hear word.

1 Like

Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by ariblaze(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2009
and imagine the effrontery

Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help!
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by tkb417(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2009
interesting
somebody else's wife embarassed

talk to ur pastor about it
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Czarskit(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2009
@ thread starter

Re-read ur first post & see it as someone elses' post. . .
Does it sound stupid or is it just me? U tell me. . .
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Czarskit(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2009
@ thread starter

Re-read ur first post & see it as someone elses' post. . .
Does it sound stupid or is it just me? U tell me. . .
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Gabry(f): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2009
I cannot say anything on this issue cause I would be biased. . . If I were to say anything I would surely bash you up because my father once fall for another girl the same age like me and kept it secret from us untill the day I caught him with my two eyes humpin the hell out of her!

And whats worse, he payed for that girl's college fee and buy her expensive things and called me up one day on my handphone to say that Im all on my own in paying up for my education cause he could not support me anymore and yet he was the one whom forced me to go to College and get a Degree.

He left me hanging with my college bills and house rental and other bills all because of her, I had to work like shit to pay every single thing! It came to a point that I almost end up homeless. Im not in my hometown that time but in the city and he can do this. But as far as I know, I have kept my words to him which is to get a Degree and I manage to get it. HA! to his gay face!

Just thank God I met my bf otherwise, it would be harder. . . . . Im sure of it. So called family my ass!

So I am in no better position to tell you. You decide this on your own and you are old enough to know,  . . .  angry
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Gabry(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2009
Im sorry ooo. . . I did not mean to be harsh at all. Just that suddenly I remembered my past makes me really angry. . . But I thank God for that because it has made me who I really am today.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by steve49ja(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2009
Gabby you ok? am here if you wanna talk ok? just relax you'll be fine i understand how you feel

Poster,

Get a life!!!!listen to yourself i mean does the sentence make sense to you?
Imagine your mum complaining your dad was seeing someone else wont you feel like shooting the person?
You need prayers.
You're inlove? really??
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Gabry(f): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2009
Steve,

Pele ooo. . . Just that this poster's story reminded me of my father's doings in the past. . . Ive forgiven himso many years ago but I somehow remembered it back. . . embarassed
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by steve49ja(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2009
Nahh its ok,once in awhile peeps go astray thats why the word FORGIVE has a meaning sad but you're OK ryt?

1 Like

Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by sparta(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2009
daleru daleru ore oko, fi oko oloko le! You are simply a home breaker without self control. Dont worry, the whip he is using to beat his wife is still on the wardrobe. He will whip you even harder. Can you imagine, inlove with a married man, may someone fall inlove with your husband too that is if you eventually get a proper one. Rubbish angry
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Gabry(f): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2009
steve49ja:

Nahh its ok,once in awhile peeps go astray thats why the word FORGIVE has a meaning sad but you're OK ryt?

Hmmm. . . . . I guess? Now I dont feel like looking at my father embarassed sad
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by steve49ja(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2009
Its not his fault its called BOTTOM POWER sad
But seriously if my dad tried such we wont be pallies ever am not suggesting anything but whatever decision you take is Best trust me.
Ignoring your child's needs for that of a mistress Not the best thing to do Its unbelieveable does he still have the boldness to call you 'my daughter'?
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by otukpo(f): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2009
@ poster

You are surely one of those gals that wld not allow married men be.

See yourslf, you are madly in love with another woman's husband. You are a disgrace.

Wait untill u have that bastard, then u'll know if he'll leave his wife for u.

anu ofia.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Gabry(f): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2009
steve49ja:

Its not his fault its called BOTTOM POWER sad
But seriously if my dad tried such we wont be pallies ever am not suggesting anything but whatever decision you take is Best trust me.
Ignoring your child's needs for that of a mistress Not the best thing to do Its unbelieveable does he still have the boldness to call you 'my daughter'?

Well, he did not admit me as his daughter when he was with that girl and I made a promise not to tell my mom anything. Untill one day he went bancrupt and thats when I had to take out all my savings to save his business. The girl ran off with another man by than. That was the time he realize that when he is in deep shit, only his family could stand in and help him. My mom had to work 3 jobs to save the business. Now he knows who is with him and who is not.

And Im glad I kept my mouth shut. None of my siblings, mother or any family member knew about this. Imagine if I told, Im sure the family will break apart.
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by steve49ja(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2009
Very wise and mature of you Gabby,
Everyone deserves a second chance sad
Hope you guys 're getting along now
Re: Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! by Gabry(f): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2009
Yes but at times Im worried cause I know my parents hardly do any sex. My mom is always not in the mood and stuff like that . . . You know now. . . And I think it will come to a point where the man will go and get it from somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Albino Or Midget Which One Better As A Wife? / Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. / Our Love Story. (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.