Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) (2561 Views)

. / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by rutemi: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
please ladies would you accept this kind of cake from a guy.Guys would you give this kind of cake to a girl
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Which gift?
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by rutemi: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
pic

Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by rutemi: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Which gift?
this
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by sinaj(f): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
shocked
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Shebi it's cake. Wateva his stupid reason for gifting such cake... I don't care. i'mma remove the icing, ensure he sees it in the bin and eat the cake. grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Chimaritoponcho: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
gmany are mad but few are roaming
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by swaggzo(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
SLICE THE DAMN CAKE AND EAT IT STRAIGHT UP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by jamex93(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wao

Cake of life

Sexy gift

So many gals will happily accept

But dem no go open up for here
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
lol
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Chimaritoponcho: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Princecalm(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
The girl should know what that translates to after accepting.
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by qloreal: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
This cake will be fvcking delicious grin
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by muamar(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Interesting!!! coolInteresting!!! Our youths have gone romanto/sexically wild. Please take it to the next level! ;DInteresting!!! coolInteresting!!! Our youths have gone romanto/sexically wild. Please take it to the next level!
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by kolomax(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wow jolie fille wink
Tandullceblog:
Shebi it's cake. Wateva his stupid reason for gifting such cake... I don't care. i'mma remove the icing, ensure he sees it in the bin and eat the cake. grin
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Oluwatosean(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
interesting. bulllllshit. any gal dat accept such a cake I definitely mad.
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Eniqurl(f): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ermm NO.
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chisos shocked but to be frank, i'll give it to a girl. thatz easy way to communicate your mind to a girl.
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nonsense.

There should be some respect.
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Tandullceblog post=32499908]Shebi it's cake. Wateva his stupid reason for gifting such cake... I don't care. i'mma remove the icing, ensure he sees it in the bin and eat the cake.

USA. (usa)
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Mcowubaba: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2015
What is Dis....
sad
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2015
muamar:
Interesting!!! coolInteresting!!! Our youths have gone romanto/sexically wild. Please take it to the next level! ;DInteresting!!! coolInteresting!!! Our youths have gone romanto/sexically wild. Please take it to the next level!

R u high on oxygen
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by ddaammyy(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Whoeva give a lady that as a gift has no respect for her. He is either telling that she is cheap (a cheerful giver) or he wants her to give him his own share. Or worststill he intends to tell the whole world that she is a prostitute!
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by tayoxx(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2015
eh this gift loud o....

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by tellwisdom: 3:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:

So you wont yansh me after eating it??

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Oluwatosean:
interesting. bulllllshit. any gal dat accept such a cake I definitely mad.
why is the gal mad? brother deeper life undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by modskiller(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2015
Bad @ss cake me likey

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Mariojane(f): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Tandullceblog:
SECONDED
are you sure there will be any cake left after removing d icing sugar? it looks like the cake is made up of icing sugar. maybe you should eat everything both the icing and the cake. and if he is expecting you to comment on the cake you will keep MUTE. that will surely piss him off
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by 7footre(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Errrrm..... brb
Re: Would You Accept This Kind Of A Gift(pics) by Mariojane(f): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
agarawu23:
why is the gal mad? brother deeper life undecided
they are no permitted to do or see such in his church. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down / How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts / Help And Advice Needed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.