Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics (11764 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Oooops: 2:01am On Apr 09, 2015
By the way, this actions of the Oba will cause problems to the Yoruba race later. Elders in Lagos better call him to order, he is really acting very childish. Haba!!!

It pains me that Nigeria is this divided!!! let us just split let every body rest. The North and west together the SS and SE together lets see how the north and west will co-exist!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by 2mch(m): 2:01am On Apr 09, 2015
Remember to also put on front page the fliers Agbaje and PDP passed around Lagos. Also put on front page the stupidity of the Obi of Onitsha, as well as PDP's campaign strategy in the East during the presidential elections. If you don't do it, we will get the news out there.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by 2mch(m): 2:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Oooops:
By the way, this actions of the Oba will cause problems to the Yoruba race later. Elders in Lagos better call him to order, he is really acting very childish. Haba!!!

It pains me that Nigeria is this divided!!! let us just split let every body rest. The North and west together the SS and SE together lets see how the north and west will co-exist!!!
I thought you built Lagos. Why are you hyperventilating on the Internet. Go and tell the Oba your thoughts now. Idi*ot. Will you die if you stay out of Yoruba business or stay in your state? Coming to Lagos and making yourselves a nuisance while your states are deserted and your governors are doing lau lau. You come to Lagos to make mouth. Fake baboon like you

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by ElekeNtioba: 2:46am On Apr 09, 2015
onyebuchiokafor:
I don't believe this,, It could be another setup to bring AMBODE down... BESIDES this shouldn't be AMBODE'S business,, he wasn't the one who ordered the lock down.. so he shouldn't be at fault, rather it should be the OBA....Xo lets vote for a good governance this Saturday....

AMBODE for CHANGE in LAGOS 2015...

APC,, CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambode for which change I tot PDP is the one to do the changing.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Ilekeh(f): 2:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Oooops:

How will it cause Yoruba race problems later?

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Ilekeh(f): 2:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Anyway, an Igbo group just dragged the Oba to court.

Let's focus on that grin

This year has been quite interesting.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Long live the King smiley

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by ElekeNtioba: 2:54am On Apr 09, 2015
kellyJames5:
If this is true
Then, I need to make a call through to my peepz in lag...

That Oba is tired,its time for an igbo man to be an Oba
*me:hello chidi;abeg that Oba sit dey hungry me,is it possible? Ok, you kno wat you supoz do na?....ehn! Remind me,what is dat tin dat answereth all things?
*chidi: is it not M. O. N. E. Y? Veli veli possible!*
*me: hehehe nwanne Iji ya! Oya do d needful!

An igboman is not needed as oba pls. It will only distract them from d quest for governor. Lets put an Ijawman there instead.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by ElekeNtioba: 3:01am On Apr 09, 2015
onatisi:
from what I can deduce if jimi wins then there will be big problem in lagos. Some ibos will follow the kings directive while some won't. The point now is even among yoruba voters in lagos does jimi agbaje have the majority? Hausas will likely vote for buhari party or apc because buhari their kinsman is the president. But what reason will igbos give to vote for jimi or pdp in lagos state?

i dont know which country u ar from bt NO Igboman will follow dat lunatic's directive. The reason Igbos will vote Jimi will be to show the oba that they can NEVER be intimidated. The outcome of the election is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by ElekeNtioba: 3:09am On Apr 09, 2015
chuose:
IGBO PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO CLOSE SHOP AND ATTEND AMBODE'S CAMPAIGN.
THEY ARE NOW FORCED.

IS THE OBA OKAY UPSTAIRS?

http://www.genechy.com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-shuts-igbo-shops-in.html

It is madness and as a Greek legend once said...."Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad". Something is definitely in the offing for the deranged oba.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by onatisi(m): 3:36am On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

i dont know which country u ar from bt NO Igboman will follow dat lunatic's directive. The reason Igbos will vote Jimi will be to show the oba that they can NEVER be intimidated. The outcome of the election is secondary.
ok

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by falseman(m): 4:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Power intoxication.

It should be power of love not love of power.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Keegan: 6:28am On Apr 09, 2015
kellyJames5:
If this is true
Then, I need to make a call through to my peepz in lag...

That Oba is tired,its time for an igbo man to be an Oba
*me:hello chidi;abeg that Oba sit dey hungry me,is it possible? Ok, you kno wat you supoz do na?....ehn! Remind me,what is dat tin dat answereth all things?
*chidi: is it not M. O. N. E. Y? Veli veli possible!*
*me: hehehe nwanne Iji ya! Oya do d needful!

We know you for this kontunu! The same way nzeogwu messed up after killing the Sadauna in the 60s and we know what follows.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by ayindejimmy(m): 6:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Freest:

bros, let's call a spade a spade. whether GEJ closed alaba market doesn't matter, what matters here is ordering people and compelling them to attend the rally. Closing the shops around is not my problem. Why not let them use their free will to attend or otherwise? this political compulsion is ridiculous...
People will believe what they want to believe. I have neighbors that trade at idumota. Shops were closed and buses were provided for people to attend the rally. Period!
Check the papers today or any other news site whether you'll see the story the way it was portrayed by that page.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by toprealman: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2015
rexmozee0167:
Does this so call Oba thinks we are in 1903
PLEASE HELP ME ASK THE FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by omenka(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Oooops:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

mods...

Front page please...

this is an issue for deliberation seriously...
Front Page from "hope for Nigeria"?? Do you have any idea who those guys are
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by omenka(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2015
onyebuchiokafor:
I don't believe this,, It could be another setup to bring AMBODE down... BESIDES this shouldn't be AMBODE'S business,, he wasn't the one who ordered the lock down.. so he shouldn't be at fault, rather it should be the OBA....Xo lets vote for a good governance this Saturday....

AMBODE for CHANGE in LAGOS 2015...

APC,, CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't even need to say much. It is coming from "hope for Nigeria". We all know their antecedents. Same goes to GuardianNewsUSA. People spreading false news and propaganda on behalf of PDP. They are simply the media arm of TAN.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by oneeast: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2015
JK's chances are brightened as the election draws nearer. cheesy

JK will win with a very wide margin. I have my pvc already. All my people are set to vote JK.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by toprealman: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2015
2mch:

I thought you built Lagos. Why are you hyperventilating on the Internet. Go and tell the Oba your thoughts now. Idi*ot. Will you die if you stay out of Yoruba business or stay in your state? Coming to Lagos and making yourselves a nuisance while your states are deserted and your governors are doing lau lau. You come to Lagos to make mouth. Fake baboon like you
YOU CLAIM TO BE A LIBERATED MIND YET CANNOT STAND AGAINST OPPESESSION. AKIOLU IS A FOOLISH TOUT. YOU LOT TURN TO CRITICS WHEN PASTORS OVERSTEP THEIR BOUNDARIES. WHY NOT STAND ON SAME MORAL GROUND WHEN A PSYCHO THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS AN OBA ACT WITH WANTON IMPUNITY? MY RESPECT TO ALL YOURBA PEEPS THAT ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF THIS INJUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by toprealman: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2015
saxywale:
Long live the King smiley
Bleep THE LUNATIC OF A KING!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Oba of Lagos cannot force people to go to rally. That is the height of insensitivity from Oba Rilwan Akiolu.

Seriously,Fashola should intervene and caution the Oba to stop harrassing my people. I don't like hearing this kind of news.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by toprealman: 7:11am On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT ENGAGE THEIR BRAIN....DONT MIND THAT FOOL. SADLY WE HAVE COWARDS EVERYWHERE THAT WILL CHICKEN OUT.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Oooops: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2015
2mch:

Now u're really an idi.ot.... was it the yorubas that built Lagos? is it even the Oba? u really hv no idea obviously... Lagos would have been a dessert without the efforts of the Igbos. By the way am not an igbo person... but am one Nigeria that respects their contributions in business to the economy of our country... If we leave you alone ain't u a lazy ass nigga Igbo has come to reshape your community and its now for the Yoruba? hediot!!!
No tribe has the monopoly of Nigeria... so just shutdefuckup already else i shut that pit toilet you call a mouth. And don't quote me again if you don't wanna cry to work this morning, that's if u hv a job....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by kellyJames5(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

An igboman is not needed as oba pls. It will only distract them from d quest for governor. Lets put an Ijawman there instead.
Exactly!
Infact Governorship all the way!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Oooops: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
YOU CLAIM TO BE A LIBERATED MIND YET CANNOT STAND AGAINST OPPESESSION. AKIOLU IS A FOOLISH TOUT. YOU LOT TURN TO CRITICS WHEN PASTORS OVERSTEP THEIR BOUNDARIES. WHY NOT STAND ON SAME MORAL GROUND WHEN A PSYCHO THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS AN OBA ACT WITH WANTON IMPUNITY? MY RESPECT TO ALL YOURBA PEEPS THAT ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF THIS INJUSTICE.
Don't mind him. simply support equity and justice but they won't because is their oba. when someone else or another tribes do same which exactly they are already proposing due to their action they will start crying us a river.... We say bokoharam is the problem of this country we have no idea....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Tolatutu: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2015
This one na lie, if such happened papers and more reputable blogs would have carried the news
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by frankyychiji(f): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2015
ayindejimmy:
That page is a PDP propaganda page. I won't click it when I'm looking for real news. I only visit it for comic relief.
Alaba was closed for GEJ when TAN held their rally b4 the last election.
So why is it supposed to be news now... Oh! Cos it's for APC
The question you should ask your gullible self is, where the Alaba traders coerced into the TAN rally?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by toprealman: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Oooops:

Don't mind him. simply support equity and justice but they won't because is their oba. when someone else or another tribes do same which exactly they are already proposing due to their action they will start crying us a river.... We say bokoharam is the problem of this country we have no idea....
YET JOKE bleeping SILVA THINKS THAT THE OBA IS RIGHT....WHAT A JOKE OF A WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Jk210(f): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Oba of Lagos cannot force people to go to rally. That is the height of insensitivity from Oba Rilwan Akiolu.
Seriously,Fashola should intervene and caution the Oba to stop harrassing my people. I don't like hearing this kind of news.

Berem look at the source- Hope for Nigeria Facebook page. Are you sure its not propaganda?

PDP desperately milking the ethnic tension in Lagos to get votes just like they did during the presidential runup

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by frankyychiji(f): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
If you're not okay with it then carry your market go your region
yorrobbers forget that Igbos investments in Lagos is a veritable means of livelihood for so many yorrobbers land owners, Obas, their lazy children doing drugs, and their state governments. They always forget who contributes more than half of the IGR. Yorrobbers jealous of Igbos doggedness since 1804.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari / We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu / Nigerian States And Zones Ranked By Igr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.