Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics (11766 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by clemzo101(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Who doesn't know ur mumu over fed oba is an APC card carrying member?
Scatterboss:

Whats this one saying? Comparing Fayose, a PDP sitting governor and a traditional Oba. Sir, make use of that brain pls. Abeg!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by VirginFinder: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

Nobody will Obey that Diarrhea Mouth Monkey called Oba Of Lagos and nothing will happen... Nigeria is for all of us and the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria Clearly states it.. Soo there is Nothing you and that Monkey called you Oba can Do... Lagos is No mans Land.. If e pain you leave Nigeria. tongue

I can see you are just another semi-literate ibo dullard going by how you used capitals and small letters indiscriminately in your post.

Why did the ibo traders obey the Oba's directive to close their shops?
Why didnt they spell out the constitution to the Oba's boys.

It is your kind that cause trouble for the literate, reasonable Igbos.p who donot delude themselves at all.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by VirginFinder: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Freest:

Am shaking my head for your life.... i hope you don't get to just reap this statement you're sowing sooner than later.... and hope you'll stay in Lagos for the rest of your life else!!!

Look, if I were to find myself elsewhere, I'll comport myself and respect my hosts.
Thank you.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Scatterboss(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
clemzo101:
Who doesn't know ur mumu over fed oba is an APC card carrying member?

No need for the insult. Provide evidence that he is a card carrying member of APC.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Defcon1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
onatisi:
from what I can deduce if jimi wins then there will be big problem in lagos. Some ibos will follow the kings directive while some won't. The point now is even among yoruba voters in lagos does jimi agbaje have the majority? Hausas will likely vote for buhari party or apc because buhari their kinsman is the president. But what reason will igbos give to vote for jimi or pdp in lagos state?
Their conscience
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by austinvsb1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Them for disobey the oba orders and quote constitution for the oba. Bunch of cowards! Can only make noise and beat chest on Nairaland. Naso one idiot drop fake number after making mouth that any yoruba fella should call him for a one on one challenge! Filthy Omo Ales!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by Defcon1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
2mch:

I thought you built Lagos. Why are you hyperventilating on the Internet. Go and tell the Oba your thoughts now. Idi*ot. Will you die if you stay out of Yoruba business or stay in your state? Coming to Lagos and making yourselves a nuisance while your states are deserted and your governors are doing lau lau. You come to Lagos to make mouth. Fake baboon like you
much venom about nothing.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by emekanwokoye225: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Another PDP's way of manipulating people from voting APC.... their plans will always fail,,, AMBODE for good governance....

APC for LAGOS
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by ERockson: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
If igbo like they can vote JK in their 100% he will still lose this election because they voted for GEJ and we all saw the result. Their population in lagos is an exaggeration. More than half of them don't have PVC because they were known to be workhorse. on the election day they will sell Gala at the polling units in Lagos.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by adeyemik: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
This Op and the hope for Nigeria faceless group are liar from the out of hell. I was in Idumota on Tuesday morning and trading activities were going on without any molestation or traders force to close shop. I left the island by 1 p.m. no single ugly incident(s) was notice.

I wonder what the op and this faceless group intend to achieve by lying.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by KevinDein: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
nice one there, Oba. way to go. anything to frustrate the flat heads is fine by me.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by clemzo101(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
What oda evidence do u want dan dis?
Scatterboss:

No need for the insult. Provide evidence that he is a card carrying member of APC.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics by clemzo101(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
All I know is dat my igbo brothers have all decided to vote for JK. We will remain in the opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Libyan Rebel Flag Looks Similar To The Biafran Flag / Sylva Threatens To Embarrass GEJ By Releasing Sensitive Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.