Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! (6012 Views)

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It / Category Of People In Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by elantraceey(f): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
gracile:
Let's have fun guys!
so here are my own list of some of the coolest and cutest and yummiest monikers on romance section of nairaland. cheesy

for the ladies (top five):
1.~gracile ~ - for sure, can't beat that :8
2.~elantraceey~ - babe, can i borrow this moniker in my next nairaland world pweaze
3. ~dechandel~ - hope it's pronounced de'sh'andel not de'tch'andel :p
4. ~lanicky~ - cute name & it does suit her wella cheesy
5. ~rubey ~ - and next thing that comes to mind are precious stones..

for the guys now (top five):
1. ~valmunich ~ - were u born on VAL's day just asking
2. ~emusmith ~ - sleek wink
3. ~samflexxy ~ - sounds highschoolrish grin innit?
4.~agapecharis ~ - I wish twas just charis sha tongue
5. ~tosyne2much~ - I salute this one! d guy's too much jor grin
and the list goes on and on..
OK guys over to y'all. cheesy

oh I'm just seeing this , thanks and yes you can cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Youngpo413: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
gracile:
Let's have fun guys!
so here are my own list of some of the coolest and cutest and yummiest monikers on romance section of nairaland. cheesy

for the ladies (top five):
1.~gracile ~ - for sure, can't beat that :8
2.~elantraceey~ - babe, can i borrow this moniker in my next nairaland world pweaze
3. ~dechandel~ - hope it's pronounced de'sh'andel not de'tch'andel :p
4. ~lanicky~ - cute name & it does suit her wella cheesy
5. ~rubey ~ - and next thing that comes to mind are precious stones..

for the guys now (top five):
1. ~valmunich ~ - were u born on VAL's day just asking
2. ~emusmith ~ - sleek wink
3. ~samflexxy ~ - sounds highschoolrish grin innit?
4.~agapecharis ~ - I wish twas just charis sha tongue
5. ~tosyne2much~ - I salute this one! d guy's too much jor grin
and the list goes on and on..
OK guys over to y'all. cheesy
your list is not complete with CUTEHECTOR, and the guy is really cute.
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
your list is not complete with CUTEHECTOR, and the guy is really cute.
it's the cuteness of d moniker we're rating not the face tongue
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

Why evils sister? Hw can a word be cute? Does dat make sense?
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Why evils sister? Hw can a word be cute? Does dat make sense?
evil? by catching fun or wat but it would have made sense if i had included your moniker on my list innit wink
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

evil? by catching fun or wat but it would have made sense if i had included your moniker on my list innit wink
I got a notification tho. Lol if I wanted a cool moniker, it would hav been yusufbuhari tongue
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
I got a notification tho. Lol if I wanted a cool moniker, it would hav been yusufbuhari tongue
pfft! so bland gosh u lack moniker taste
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

pfft! so bland gosh u lack moniker taste
my moniker won't put pay bills na? Would it
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
my moniker won't put pay bills na? Would it
true that sha, lol
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

true that sha, lol
so nw we on d same page wink. Ryt?
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
so nw we on d same page wink. Ryt?
you can say that kiss
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

you can say that kiss
btw, ur profile pic sha grin
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
btw, ur profile pic sha grin
tell me bout it grin
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

tell me bout it grin
lol it looks scary grin.. D big eyes lol... I just duno wah kind of facial expression is it... Lol
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol it looks scary grin.. D big eyes lol... I just duno wah kind of facial expression is it... Lol
lol, don't mind me jawe, and about the scarylook, that's the idea wink
you can call me a scarecrow grin
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

lol, don't mind me jawe, and about the scarylook, that's the idea wink
you can call me a scarecrow grin
lol I wanted to click follow buh fear jus catch me... Well, it doesn't stop guys from sendn yu pm...
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

the moniker sounds cute though...maybe its just me
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I wanted to click follow buh fear jus catch me... Well, it doesn't stop guys from sendn yu pm...
I'm harmless coolso fear not, cutehector..
as for those niqqas, yeah ryt!
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

I'm harmless coolso fear not, cutehector..
as for those niqqas, yeah ryt!
so I should go on and click follow? wink
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by gracile(f): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
so I should go on and click follow? wink
hell yes!

but wait o do u always do that or I'm an exception
Re: Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
gracile:

hell yes!

but wait o do u always do that or I'm an exception
lmao.. Babe pls check my profile and see d ppo am folowin.. Ur an exception duh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Caring Sugar Mummy In Port Harcourt / Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! / The Love Of My Life

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.