Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You (3575 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Revolva(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You

Girls, we can jointly agree that it can be really tough to tell what our partners are thinking especially when it comes to commitment. Sometimes it may be so easy to sense what they are up to due to our strong intuition and sometimes, we don’t need to worry about what they are thinking as they act really “obvious”. Whichever way it is, there are signs men will show if they want to spend the rest of their lives with you. If you are not sure where you stand with him or you need to be really certain he sees you as a big part of his future, these are some of the signs your man will show if he wants to marry you:

#1. He Invests In Your Future: A man who wants to spend the rest of his life with you will constantly make an effort to do something for you that will help you have a better future or asks for your opinion when he wants do anything big. If he constantly gives you advice on how to something better, offers to pay for you to further your education or offers to be a part of your business investments, he is probably seeing you as part of his future.

#2. He Plans Vacations With You: it’s a good sign he plans vacation with you and his family members and friends. It shows that he already sees you as part of the family. Even if it is just the two of you and he takes his time to pay attention to the littlest details and always tries to please you, he is taking you seriously.

#3. He Isn’t Able To Get Enough Of You: when a man is excited about you, it is not so hard to know as he will always goanextra length to bring smiles on your face. If he always spend time with you, puts your pictures everywhere; his wallet, his office, his home or call and text you a lot and takes you out on suprise dates, this is a good sign that he is thinking about settling down with you.

#4. He Introduces You To Everyone: if he sees you as his future partner, he will see no reason to hide you. He will introduce you to his best friends, co workers and family; everyone that matters in his life. It is a big sign if he brings you in into his circle as guys are often cautious about the people they bring in. You should also notice the way he introduces you to them.

#5. He Wants To Work Out Your Differences: if he makes an effort to talk things out when you guys have issues, tries to improve communication between you guys and is always ready to meet you halfway, that’s one of the signs your guy is really taking you seriously.

#6. Takes You To Meet His Parents: a guy would never take just anybody to meet his parents. If he takes you home to meet his parents, he is obviously thinking about you as part of the family already; he already sees you as his wife. If he equally starts talking about meeting your parents or when you mentioned, he obliged willingly and happily, your man is definitely thinking about taking you to the altar.

#7. He Is Open With You: if he sees you as a permanent part of his life, he will be open to you. He will not be shy to talk about his embarrasing moments with you or afraid to share his dreams and aspirations with you. He will talk to you about everything going on his life, it’s his way of getting you involved in every aspect of his life.

#8. He Talks About Children: another sign he will show if he wants to marry you is if he talks about starting a family and children with you. He shares his views about kids and tells you how many he wants to have and how he wants his home to be like. You both are practically planning towards the family you will have when you get married.

Other signs he will show when he is thinking about settling down with you will be to take you see houses, get you to renovate his house with him or allows to make important decisions about his future. Although some men may not do all these things but if he is doing one or more of the things listed above, he is thinking about popping the question soon.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Mimo1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can you just summarize you write up in one sentence pls
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Rexhenrex(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
mtcheeew signs ko! Wonders ni! If a guy does the aforementioned its not a guarantee abegi...shey this list no the tire una ne
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by swaggzo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
ANOTHER LIST? ? HAHAHA. . NAIRALAND OFFICIALLY TURNING INTO LISTLAND.

OP PLEASE MAKE ME A LIST. .ON MAYBE HOW TO KNOW WHEN A DRAGON IS LAME OR 5 SIGNS TO KNOW WHEN I'M HORNYY.. OR MAYBE A LIST ON WHY BLACK GUYS HAVE BLACK PENIISES.. CUZ I DON'T SEEM TO GET THIS JERK ANYMORE!
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by phlio(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
another list is put

Admission list...........bro nice write up... don't be discourage.... Nigeria men are so unpredictable
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by fromnigeria(m): 12:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Op you're on point. You scored 8/8.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2015
He ask you to marry him. Simply as that.

You can't trust these niggaz. They will have kids with you, you will even move in with them, the whole family knows you, you spend 10 yrs plus with him, that nigga can still dump you at the end of the day. I have seen many such cases.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by walepinna(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2015
I look at the list and LOL
D gal never jam badoo ika wey get correct bar for hand...
E go do all d list n even surpass d list but e no go marry u...we guys r not that predictable esp if we getting some .....
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by allanphash7(m): 2:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Have you once fallen as a victim?

Just asking
rokiatu:

You can't trust these niggaz. They will have kids with you, you will even move in with them, the whole family knows you, you spend 10 yrs plus with him, that nigga can still dump you at the end of the day. I have seen many such cases.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 09, 2015
allanphash7:
Have you once fallen as a victim?
Just asking
I am not that naive nor am I that desperate to settle down. So to answer your question, NO.
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:18am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:
I am not that naive nor am I that desperate to settle down. So to answer your question, NO.
I'm reading this
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Glowstone(m): 2:22am On Apr 09, 2015
shits on thread and walks out without cleaning nyash angryangry ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by jessicaewere(f): 2:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Don't be fooled by all con artists out there. If he wants to marry you, he will make you know. I believe it is as simple as that. wink
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:

Great point. He'll propose and still drop ya cry

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:

If you have kids for him and lives with him for years yet he hasn't proposed, then know that you are just in is consideration or a mere sexual partner but not that special to him so you should better count your loses and decide what's next and best for you.

A man would propose if you have kids for him if he actually intends to marry you no matter his situation.
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 09, 2015
jessicaewere:
Don't be fooled by all con artists out there. If he wants to marry you, he will make you know. I believe it is as simple as that. wink

It's not that simple.
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 09, 2015
Nubian113:

Great point. He'll propose and still drop ya cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Revolva:
8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You

1. He says he wants to marry you

2. He proposes

*fixed
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by majestique(f): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2015
The op said 8 signs to show that a guy is considering marrying you and not 8 signs that he will marry you. Op nice one jare!
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by SleekyP(m): 6:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Ya'all should get a pious husband angry
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Mcowubaba: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:

U have Summarised this thread cheesy
THERE IS NO SIGN To Know THAT A GUY Wants To Marry a LADYsad...
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by segzicres(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2015
this list is nothing.
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by sinizia: 7:01am On Apr 09, 2015
Don't be fooled by these signs..

A nigga can show all these signs and still dump your azz.
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by allanphash7(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Mature reply from a mature mind

How was ur night?
rokiatu:
Re: 8 Signs To Know He Wants To Marry You by Firstlady240(f): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin
swaggzo:

OP PLEASE MAKE ME A LIST. .ON MAYBE HOW TO KNOW WHEN A DRAGON IS LAME OR 5 SIGNS TO KNOW WHEN I'M HORNYY.. OR MAYBE A LIST ON WHY BLACK GUYS HAVE BLACK PENIISES.. CUZ I DON'T SEEM TO GET THIS JERK ANYMORE!
angry
swaggzo:

..lol,LISTLAND

(1) (Reply)

Five Main Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Life Time / Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies . / Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.