Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women (1275 Views)

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women by bigbams24: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Women are known to be the more talkative gender and seem to become very open once they get into relationships, but still, women like to enjoy a certain kind of mystery for their man to solve. However, it’s rather unfortunate that very few do. Although it is not that complicated to understand women, many men have great difficulties. Not to worry, that is why I am here today. Sit back, relax and learn.

1. Women Need Space:

If a woman tells you that she needs space, it does not mean that she is cheating or that she doesn’t want to see you so you should disappear as well. She might just want to do women things or allow her mood swings happen without snapping at you and getting the relationship messy.

2. We Notice And Understand Body Language:

Women are known to have sixth sense, especially when it concerns relationships. We always notice and analyze every small detail so we are usually aware of the inflection of his tone when he is talking about someone. This allows us to know what or who strikes a certain emotion with him. Like the way he might talk about a certain colleague…and the follow up late nights at the office.

3. We Want Men To Take Initiative:

It can be a little irritating when a man asks you out on a date…then doesn’t know what to do at the date or to win your affections. I mean, its not like you can’t just be decisive and surprise us with some big deal creative date, is it? Anyway, we do not like to take care and make plans all by ourselves even if some of us might never tell you. When a man takes initiative, it makes us feel like he is involved, interested and definitely deserves to be cared for too.

4. We Are Afraid He May Find Other Women In His Life More Attractive:

This is a very hidden fear among most women that other women in their man’s life might be more attractive to him than the woman herself. The reason is actually quite simple. Men are visual creatures who enjoy a challenge. Plus we all want something we cant have. So except the woman is Rihanna and you are absolutely sure that he is not going to Barbados, every woman is afraid that a man’s desires could be stolen from her lap and he could start fantasising about the other lady. There is almost nothing worse!

5. We Actually Agree With Guy Time:

This is a very deep secret but women actually believe that a man should spend some time with his guys. (well, except she’s very insecure or a man has used guy time as his excuse to misbehave before). We understand perfectly that guys need some space for themselves, pool, beers, cigars and football matches. The only problem that could arise is if the man focuses all his time on his friends and leaves the woman all by herself. She doesn’t want to have to compete for your attention.

6. We Want His Friends To Like Us:

No woman likes to say this out loud but we know that a man’s friends are very important to him, so we want them to like us. This means that we want to show that we love our man and respect him very much. First of all, this helps to avoid unnecessary conflict and arguments. Also it helps when they have such nice things to say about us to him. It will make him feel like he made a good decision, that we are cool, and we can definitely work it to our advantage.

Well, I don’t wanna say much more before I get attacked by the Nigerian women association and they put my head on a spike as an example to other snitches…lol. But I hope I helped you guys out a little bit?

Please tell me what you think!

Written by VixenPixie.

Full post here - http://thenakedconvos.com/6-secrets-men-need-to-know-about-women/
Re: 6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women by ki02020(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nothing secretive about women of this generation jare....OP nice work sha

1 Like

Re: 6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women by jamex93(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
I
see
Re: 6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women by rawpadgin(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2015
sorry young Lady, we don't need to study women like
we just let things flow naturally
Re: 6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women by swaggzo(m): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2015
NAIRALAND OP'S BE LIKE. .
"MAYBE I MAKE A VERY SICK THREAD ON HOW TO LICK BUTT AND EAT SHIIT, AND SEE HOW MANY LIKES I'LL GET WHEN IT'S MOVED TO FRONTPAGE "

*YAWNS * angry
Re: 6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women by princeogbeide1(m): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2015
This days girls are so dumb that they have no secret even to the extent that very intelligent and handsome guys find it difficult to get an ugly gal. The rules of dating is too much" Greetings to the single guys in the house
Re: 6 Secrets Men Need To Know About Women by Rexhenrex(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Don't Read If Ur A Lady / Would U Do This For Money!!!!!!"" / Question Of The Day (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.