Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) (107823 Views)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Sibrah: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Achilies:
I think the south south people need to ask all their governors some serious questions...

The allocation giving akwa ibom is bigger than what is giving to the entire south east states.. yet states like enugu, anambra and Imo doing better than most if not all the south south states..

What has SS states governors done with all the oversized allocated giving to them?

Lagos state did better than most.
Even ondo state are doing better than delta state. Anambra that is not even among the top 15 states is doing better than rivers state...

We all need to ask our governors but the south south people need to do some serious questions asking
I love this post of yours. If truly the south east and the south-south are the real 'owners' of the 'oyel' as we have been hearing all thru the Jonathan admin, why is Akwa Ibom allocation bigger than all south east put together?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
this is really serious, sometimes i wonder if our governors ever fear God. you collect these huge allocations and yet leave your people in abject poverty
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Hobat(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is this money used in those states?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bizibi:
OK,in Niger delta I do envy akwa-ibom and cross rivers state,I just wish delta state will join them,I don't know if these states have factories but if they don't then they should look at that angle......
Akwa ibom if it continues to receive dx allocation it receives, I see it as a future economic power, der only problem is dat wealth is not redistributed well, Akwa ibom ppl re still suffering...
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Achilies(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Sibrah:
I love this post of yours. If truly the south east and the south-south are the real 'owners' of the 'oyel' as we have been hearing all thru the Jonathan admin, why is Akwa Ibom allocation bigger than all south east put together?

The SS are the real oil owners.
It is if resent that oil was discovered in SE States like anambra, Imo and abia. Maybe with time this states will become oil producing states
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by aspirebig: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Where is all the money going into?

Too bad, just too bad. We keep hearing of Billions and trillions, but ordinary electricity, we dont have. There is abject poverty in the land.

How much does it cost to you build an electricity plant for a state?

I hope it is time, the electorate will start to ask more crucial questions on how these resources are spent.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by BlackTechnology: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:
Lagos should get no less than 500bn as we are carrying the dead weight of other states who refuse to do anything except chop money, while their people run to Lagos en mass looking for opportunity. More money must be allocated to Lagos from the other states till they get themselves right. No more slave work for Lagos. Plus we deserve 10-20% of whatever our ports bring in. That should be our own derivation

If you feel cheated, tell FG to construct more international seaports in other states in order to reduce the monopoly of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by komek(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
fergiiosugo:
If this is true,i find it hard to believe. Considering the infrastructure and the high level of poverty in my state,Delta state. I find this hard to believe. I spent 15 years in the United State. The very moment I visited Delta state Nigeria I wept. I didn't spend more than 3 days there. I think Siberia is better than most states in Nigeria.

Bros if u have any idea on how to send Uduaghan to jail, I will be supportive in my own little way.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by talk2cj08(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
1stola:

You are a f0ol
why would Akwa Ibom with less than 5 million population, rivers and delta be collecting more than lagos with over 20 million population?
You left your state to come and overpopulate lagos for us and ua still ranting.
How much are you getting from the billions your state govt is getting?
mumu
do u know now much Lagos state government reeks from over 20 million people dwelling in that state. and they only remit tax to FG. should Akwa Ibom keep their oil proceeds and remit tax to FG. reason before u comment
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2015
1stola:

AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER THIS SILLY QUESTION?
we want to know now, whether u re from Lagos, or u re one of doz Lagos wanna be's from d southwest.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 10, 2015
GodMode:

There's oil in Ondo... Which accounts for over 25% of the oil generated in Nigeria.
LoL...25%... even d oil in ebonyi accounts for 90%...
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
When it comes to overall allocation, north receives more because of the skewed local government they created, imagine when kano and jigawa accounts for 76 lga while the whole of SouthEast has 95 lga, so do the maths and come back Nigeria will not work well until we go for true fiscal federalism so each zone will compete with each other.
Nothing is wrong with the system to me... true federalism won't be good.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Bizibi(m): 5:34am On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
Akwa ibom if it continues to receive dx allocation it receives, I see it as a future economic power, der only problem is dat wealth is not redistributed well, Akwa ibom ppl re still suffering...
well,at least the gov started from somewhere, not like delta state that has been receiving heavy cash from fg since 1999 but nothing to show fr it
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by SkinnyDude(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2015
fergiiosugo:
If this is true,i find it hard to believe. Considering the infrastructure and the high level of poverty in my state,Delta state. I find this hard to believe. I spent 15 years in the United State. The very moment I visited Delta state Nigeria I wept. I didn't spend more than 3 days there. I think Siberia is better than most states in Nigeria.
Dangote is richer than Armenia, but go to Armenia. you will weep for your country
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Sibrah: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

The SS are the real oil owners.
It is if resent that oil was discovered in SE States like anambra, Imo and abia. Maybe with time this states will become oil producing states
What is being gotten from Imo and Abia Isn't significant. Lagos can do far better but are not out to play victim cards or look for excuse to tap into NDDC, MIND, and other oil producing states based packages. Even Ondo contribute more than these two states and we don't here owners-of-the-'Oyel' taunts from them.
Why always the South-East?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sibrah:

What is being gotten from Imo and Abia Isn't significant. Lagos can do far better but are not out to play victim cards or look for excuse to tap into NDDC, MIND, and other oil producing states based packages. Even Ondo contribute more than these two states and we don't here owners-of-the-'Oyel' taunts from them.
Why always the South-East?
Lagos can do better how, please can u expantiate... Ondo can do better where, dat useless state with doz small drops of oil that they re stealing from Ijaws that they re forcefully claiming, wen did imo or Abia or anambra taunt anybody, imo and Abia are niger delta states but how many times have u seen any group in imo coming out to say they re Niger delta group speaking for Niger delta, unlike Edo state that has more than a hundred Niger delta groups yet is not part of Niger delta.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Sibrah: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
Lagos can do better how, please can u expantiate... Ondo can do better where, dat useless state with doz small drops of oil that they re stealing from Ijaws that they re forcefully claiming, wen did imo or Abia or anambra taunt anybody, imo and Abia are niger delta states but how many times have u seen any group in imo coming out to say they re Niger delta group speaking for Niger delta, unlike Edo state that has more than a hundred Niger delta groups yet is not part of Niger delta.
I have a reply for u but I like to know how old you are b4 I give you one.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by spankyflex(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
1stola:

You are a f0ol
why would Akwa Ibom with less than 5 million population, rivers and delta be collecting more than lagos with over 20 million population?
You left your state to come and overpopulate lagos for us and ua still ranting.
How much are you getting from the billions your state govt is getting?
mumu
like seriously istola is a Lagos indigene?I laugh in Swahili......
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sibrah:
I have a reply for u but I like to know how old you are b4 I give you one.
ok
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Sibrah: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
ok
Better
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sibrah:
Better
so wat did u want to tell me.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 1stola: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
spankyflex:
like seriously istola is a Lagos indigene?I laugh in Swahili......
IT'S 1stola and not isola
What da fùck is special or wrong in being a lagos citizen?
E be like say you mumu o
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by spankyflex(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
1stola:

IT'S 1stola and not isola
What da fùck is special or wrong in being a lagos citizen?
E be like say you mumu o
eyah istola is blind ooo.somebody should attend to him as soon as possible.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 1stola: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
spankyflex:
eyah istola is blind ooo.somebody should attend to him as soon as possible.
Ode omo biafran oshi
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
na akwa ibom be the capital of Nigeria? how come they take More

Such huge allocation can turn Akwa Ibom into the Dubai of Africa...perhaps, what you should be asking is, what has Akwa Ibom been doing with the huge allocations it gets all these years? because we are tired of hearing the people of that region crying of poverty and govt neglect.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by nickxtra(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
GodMode:

Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria occupied by the largest population in Nigeria.

Lagos is not a big state.
Oga, in developmental indices, you use population and not how big the landmass is. Thats why you regard Nigeria as the biggest economy or market in Africa, not because of it landmass, which cannot be compared to the size of countries like Sudan, etc
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by AkpanUnanam(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2015
hmmmmmmmm that is Nigeria money for us.we hear it but we can feel the impact of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.