Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) (107824 Views)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:
It's idiotic to tell us what the states getting 44% of all revenues earn without telling us what the FG which gets 56% of the revenue does with its own share.

We know the answer to that fvck all ... The FG are useless don't waste your time bothering on what is done with it.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 4C2215131: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerias-top-10-federal-revenue-receiving-states/

It huts real bad when we find out that this entire sum is only less than 50 percent of money available. The federal government handles over 50 percent.

*sobs

Yes, I concur with you, but what have the states done with the allocation. So because it's less than 50 percent, they have the right to squander it?

Even if its 0.5 percent the onus is on those thieving governors to use the 'small' allocation for its just purpose. The federal government is not being addressed here. They will get theirs in due time.

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by bigtt76(f): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2015
With each election year, new millionaires and billionaires are made undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Faraidi(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Dannyset:
I just missed my point on this woman. I thought she has sense before ni. What hav dey bn doing with the Billions of dollars with dem too? Sharing abi? Thieves.
Why do you reason with your anus?

5 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2015
bigtt76:
Honestly
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sophtaf(f): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2015
tbaba1234:

The FG is owing the Lagos State Government billions of naira for the repair of federal government assets in Lagos
ontop ol dis one again? Nobi small thing!
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by bettercreature(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Its not fair on Osun no wonder Aregbesola is unable to pay worker,a state with 30 local government with 2million eligible voters getting 19billion while Ekiti with 16 local government with 800,000 eligible voters is getting almost 22 billion,GEJ you no go school oo

9 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Yustex4eva(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
And fashola will be shouting the Federal Government is not giving them anything! Bloody Lair
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Lagos/Yoruba pipo systematically made sure that we have only one port in Nigeria residing in Lagos. its simple, dey will bear s brunt till further jotice

How is that, did GEJ not promise a port and second Niger bridge to facilitate transportation of goods and services to east , can any eastern based business men/women confirm if they are using GEJ trains to move goods eastward ? Don't you now have international airports ?

5 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Kentrasso(f): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Corruption is a deadly disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by stigman(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:
Lagos should get no less than 500bn as we are carrying the dead weight of other states who refuse to do anything except chop money, while their people run to Lagos en mass looking for opportunity. More money must be allocated to Lagos from the other states till they get themselves right. No more slave work for Lagos. Plus we deserve 10-20% of whatever our ports bring in. That should be our own derivation

Close that thing u call mouth, which mumu weight are u talking about, are they on lagos state pay list, do u know how much lagos state is making from this people you are talking about

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Akwa ibom is the only state i could say used theirs judiciously...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sophtaf(f): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2015
bigtt76:
#tellmeaboutit!
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by anonimi: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Chai! See money oooo.... all these money in Nigeria and I don't receive allowances? Fed Govt there is God ooo. At least pay us 5k every month each. Chai..lekwa ego

Don't worry as from May 29, DoroDullard Buhari will dash N5,000 monthly to 25 million people. No need to work. We shall all become almajiris and area boys tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

Welcome to change grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Kennedykak(f): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Akpabio! Akpabio!! Akpabio!!! How many times did I call you?

God is watching us all from a distance

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by DonDiego(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Great observation. I still wonder why GEJ did not use his 6 years at the helm to diversify Nigeria's port business significantly by fully expanding the ports in Onne, Rivers and in Delta State, By now, half the importation business that goes thru Apapa and Tin Can by businessmen in Onitsha and Aba would have gone eastwards. The SS/SE are not strategic players in the politics and economics of this country at all. No wonder they beg others to be rewarded with the proceeds of resources from their own backyards.

chuna1985:

Lagos/Yoruba pipo systematically made sure that we have only one port in Nigeria residing in Lagos. its simple, dey will bear s brunt till further jotice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by nickxtra(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Akwa Ibom recieves the highest allocation in Nigeriam! No wonder Gov. Akpabio does anything he likes and talks like a spoilt and an uncontrollable child.

3 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by ussy09(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
kogi state Idris Wada u c ur life, KSU strike, doctors strike wit dis huge amount Baba God is watching u oooo

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by chubbycheek: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2015
God help us all.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sweetgala(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2015
OperationIgrigi:
**grins** With all the money yoruba states enjoy, they still have lowest standard of living down in the south. No region in the south have more beggars than Oyo alone. Yet it is in the top 10. What an irony, what a shame. SMH.

Have you been to Oyo. All those beggars are Hausa and Fulani , I don't think the Oyo government has found it necessary to relocate them back north yet.

I lived in Ibadan for 10 years I would know

4 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sophtaf(f): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2015
sauceny:
judiciously ke! It is bcuz wats allocated to them is 2much jor,if dey no do questions wil b asked.okwiwata?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 4stylz: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
agarawu23:
seconded
lagos is a home of all , these stupiid govt led by nincompoops. so because Lagos no get oil ,what about the port were billions com in daily

Tell Him..To me I see no serious development in Nigeria talkless of Lagos state!.....the mouth who feeds the country should be taken care of..so that develop will spread through out....Everything On this Nigeria soil belongs to all Nigerian...from port -Oil wells.

Thank God all the majoy Offices are in Abuja now...I wonder what Lagosians would have done sha...I love you all..

Or someone will wake up one day and say Abuja belongs to them....na wah ooo

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2015
AkwaIbom allocation will make that guy doin deaf sign for Jega to do another cross sign ooo

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by mrmetoo1: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2015
This is serious.. why the obsession with Lagos though?? The way people here talk about Tinubu eh?? Bayelsa is a small state, receiving all that money and what have they done with it?? Bayelsa by now should be at least like a little London, somewhere all of us can easily escape to to get away from the "real Nigeria". Corruption really needs to be tackled at the state level.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Who are those who say lagos state does not get allocation from the federal government
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2015
So BAYELSA state recieves more allocation than Lagos state and yet the whole infrastructural and economy development cant be compared to that of IKORODU.

17 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by nickxtra(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2015
sauceny:
What is your measurement of the usage ofr 8 years? Imagine what 260 billion Naira multiply by 8 years can do if well utilized. This aside their share from Excess crude account, ecological fund and their internal generated revenue.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by jimi4us: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2015
.abeg somebody should please tell me dis is for the 4years of their tenure not yearly pay. cos of its yearly then so many people won't make heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by MKO4ever(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Osun 19.61
Ebonyi 21.21
Ekiti 21.34
Gombe 22.73
Kwara 23.35
Nasarawa 23.90
Total 132.14
Akwa Ibom 135.84

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by ogene007: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
And fashola will be shouting the Federal Government is not giving them anything! Bloody Lair
Fashola and APC are desperate liars. The finance minister should please release the total allocations to Lagos for the past 16 years so that these their lies of standing alone for 16 years would be debunked. Just because you are afraid of the impending defeat, you resort to lies that Lagos had been isolated from the center for the past 16 years, yet you recently got a loan of 400 million dollars approved for you by the GEJ led FG. Bloody liars. JK we know, JK we trust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by ZUBY77(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Enugu recieved only 27 billion.

And our Governor bought thousand of cars for girls.

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sophtaf(f): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2015
femojie:
So BAYELSA state recieves more allocation than Lagos state and yet the whole infrastructural and economy development cant be compared to that of IKORODU.
hehe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.