Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) (107828 Views)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by jaydee87(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2015
falseman:
Those figures are true. You can also check the one for previous years. I feel bad we all hold federal government responsible while the real thieves who are the governors are neglected. Each state get their allocation every year now for a state like Delta you multiply that by 8 years then you find out half of that money is likely to be missing.
right but what about the federal allocations and the return most of the state gives back..
let be realistic the fed govt no try atall..
take lagos for exqmple and aka ibom I know those states are working and providing for their inhabitants but what is the fed govt doing? nothing as far as I am concerned.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by sophtaf(f): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u never tire well, u go tire pass over used tyre
shuuuu see me c trouble,hw my own case cm worry u,no face ur frnt mind ur miserable life
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by akigbemaru: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Federal allocation to states in Nigeria.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by rabimlomo: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerias-top-10-federal-revenue-receiving-states/

It huts real bad when we find out that this entire sum is only less than 50 percent of money available. The federal government handles over 50 percent.

*sobs

And the Niger delta folks will be shouting the north. Even this huge amount they receive, what do their govt do with it. I always insist that people need to hold their govt responsible for their suffering. Let them even spend this money judiciously before we start talking about any other thing.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Doziechima(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
The Federal Government is always the first to blame because its has always been perceived to be "Father Figure" of the Nation. Even in the rural areas, the people will easily blame the FG for the negligence of the Local Govt, and goes further to cruelly criticized the FG. This creates a way for the opposition to convince the unenlightened populace. Proper sensitization can help to actually know whom to point the accusing finger and be held accountable.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by jomoh: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:
Lagos should get no less than 500bn as we are carrying the dead weight of other states who refuse to do anything except chop money, while their people run to Lagos en mass looking for opportunity. More money must be allocated to Lagos from the other states till they get themselves right. No more slave work for Lagos. Plus we deserve 10-20% of whatever our ports bring in. That should be our own derivation

CHM11:

Lagos is the second to Last of the Losers. Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and even cross Rivers lose more than Lagos. Only Edo state in the South south that is not losing higher than Lagos in terms of what you contribute to federal government purse to what you receive difference.

Internally generated revenue in Lagos stays in Lagos and I think Lagos pays tax to the federal government while the revenue generated from oil wells in the south south belongs to the federal government.

and yet some people want us to believe Lagos state is not working.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Collynzo9: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Scatterboss:

Collynzo, You should grow up from all these tribal nonsense. Smh
So even you believe that I am the one behind that moniker?
I am very disappointed.
Thought you were a professional.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2015
sophtaf:
shuuuu see me c trouble,hw my own case cm worry u,no face ur frnt mind ur miserable life

but u still de tire dat s my problem.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by rabimlomo: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2015
anonimi:

I don park well.
It is just over a month to May 29.
I go take my own N5,000 take buy plenty sweet gala grin grin

Oh! S you no get work! No wonder shocked shocked shocked
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by rabimlomo: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2015
backtosender:
so why are u angry if u disturb us from getting our God gift allocation we will close the oil tap nigeria will suffer

We will definitely suffer for a while but we will eventually find our feets and get up. Your condition on the other hand will remain the same. The only gainers will be the politicians who will simply have more to steal. Them go kill each other so tey.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Scatterboss(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Collynzo9:
So even you believe that I am the one behind that moniker?
I am very disappointed.
Thought you were a professional.

Lmaoooo. Same way you believe am eggheadet and orlandoowo. Abeggy.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by rabimlomo: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
sweetgala:

God forgive you, anyone that has been to adamasigba, bodija , oyo town etc knows for a fact the enormous population of Hausa beggars there.

Many Oyo people may be relatively poor but very hard working. I'm not even from Oyo but I lived there and know it to be true.

Remove your bigoted veil, you may see a Nigerian suffering

Don't mind OperationIgrigi . When some people prefer to starve than to beg even their relative. Begging is a thing that Ibadan people look at as being done by dishonorable people.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Kingspin(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

We are in the same line of thought bro
Thank u. Only the truth shall set this country free.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Collynzo9: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Scatterboss:

Lmaoooo. Same way you believe am eggheadet and orlandoowo. Abeggy.
When did I ever say that?
I don't ever shoot of target.
I was thinking you were a professional o, seriously.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Dsegsam(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
tos4u:
Gov Mimiko of ondo state u see ur life, with both state and local governments money u have been pocketin for d past 6 yrs nothing to show near what have collected.......... Hmmmmmm God is watching oooooo
are u from sunshine state??
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by paxnka: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
@ all, let's try to stop all tribal wars and demand for accountability and transparency from our states. I will implore bloggers from every states to demand and post states allocation to local govt so that youths of these states will actually have facts and channel to demanding for accountability from their governors.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Hardeysolution(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is uncalled for! Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa get more than Lagos? What of Kano? Borno state? What do they use to determine the allocation? This is wrong! Aren't we much in Oyo,Ogun state? Why do we get so low? Despite that, Akwa Ibom still dnt look good as south west states... Or cos they are oil producing?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Ominiriches(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yet, education system is still raising high making it difficult for the less privilege.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Scatterboss(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Collynzo9:
When did I ever say that?
I don't ever shoot of target.
I was thinking you were a professional o, seriously.

You dont miss target indeed and you are yet to uncover the person behind this ID. Whats professional? I laugh, you know nothing bro.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by 2kris(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is not good.ubangiji wat am i seeing billion..in shut ameachi,uduaghan,dickson,.......akpabio own show small sha...but how imo state allocation replicate pass that of port harcout.....na waoooooo............i be gej fan but if buhari put things right.i will vote him for that
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tattooboy:
how many seconds?

@op
That woman is still minister? GMB do sumtin na.

Jonathan's cabinet is filled with CLUELESS people,is it not that same idiot that was insisting that the economy was growing while we were on a downward spiral!i trust GMB,he'll flush 'em all
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by falseman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
jaybee:

My friend, you are too shallow and myopic on this case.

Ad all the allocations to the states and local governments it is NOT up to what the federal government allocates to herself. Now note that the federal government has no land area or people associated with them, safe civil servants and some specific property within the states. Even FCT collects one of the highest allocations amongst the states. Federal government is the biggest culprit in this scam called revenue allocation. Be wise.

I'm too shallow but you forgot charity begins at home. If the states can steal more than half of their allocations what makes you feel they won't steal much more when given 70%? Remember these states have more than enough yet governors can't perform and we don't hold them accountable to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
When it comes to overall allocation, north receives more because of the skewed local government they created, imagine when kano and jigawa accounts for 76 lga while the whole of SouthEast has 95 lga, so do the maths and come back
rabimlomo:

And the Niger delta folks will be shouting the north. Even this huge amount they receive, what do their govt do with it. I always insist that people need to hold their govt responsible for their suffering. Let them even spend this money judiciously before we start talking about any other thing.

Nigeria will not work well until we go for true fiscal federalism so each zone will compete with each other.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by pamcode(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
OperationIgrigi:
**grins** With all the money yoruba states enjoy, they still the have lowest standard of living down in the south. No region in the south have more beggars than Oyo alone. Yet it is in the top 10 cup- in-hand collector of oil allocation. What an irony, what a shame. SMH.
abi bros no wonder all the past Governors always have big cheeks, imagine Ajimobi hasnt paid civil servant salaries since december what nonsense easter certainly was a dull period in oyo state and he wants to be re-elected of course he will but it would be to his wife bosom
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
GodMode:

Calabar has a sea port..

I hope u have been to calabar, I hope u have been to ur so called sea port there
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by rabimlomo: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
When it comes to overall allocation, north receives more because of the skewed local government they created, imagine when kano and jigawa accounts for 76 lga while the whole of SouthEast has 95 lga, so do the maths and come back Nigeria will not work well until we go for true fiscal federalism so each zone will compete with each other.

You don't get my point. What I'm trying to say is WHAT HAVE THE GOVERNORS DONE WITH THEIR ALLOCATION NOW? If all they do is embezzle their allocation now. What hope is their for the common man even in your so called "true fiscal federalism".
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by smithbarry: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
the allocation reflected in oyo state...but lagos state allocation is too small
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
What then were you saying when you mention that they receive the highest allocation
rabimlomo:

You don't get my point. What I'm trying to say is WHAT HAVE THE GOVERNORS DONE WITH THEIR ALLOCATION NOW? If all they do is embezzle their allocation now. What hope is their for the common man even in your so called "true fiscal federalism".
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Achilies(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
I think the south south people need to ask all their governors some serious questions...

The allocation giving akwa ibom is bigger than what is giving to the entire south east states.. yet states like enugu, anambra and Imo doing better than most if not all the south south states..

What has SS states governors done with all the oversized allocated giving to them?

Lagos state did better than most.
Even ondo state are doing better than delta state. Anambra that is not even among the top 15 states is doing better than rivers state...

We all need to ask our governors but the south south people need to do some serious questions asking

1 Like

Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Sibrah: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
fergiiosugo:
If this is true,i find it hard to believe. Considering the infrastructure and the high level of poverty in my state,Delta state. I find this hard to believe. I spent 15 years in the United State. The very moment I visited Delta state Nigeria I wept. I didn't spend more than 3 days there. I think Siberia is better than most states in Nigeria.
I hope u visited Bayelsa after ur so called 3 days in poverty sticken Delta state.
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by Abraham2013(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:

What is the population of akwa ibom that they are entitled to that much money compres to Lagos? Is their allocation not that high because of derivation and natural resource? Based on the population of Lagos, we should get more money, and also we have a natural port. We should also be getting a derivation for that. I expect the Lagos senators to fight for this, and for the FG to be fair about that in this dispensation. We are entitled to a percentage of the proceeds from our port. End of story. You can't do for one state and give excuses to another. Besides we carry the weight of the country on such little allocation. What rubbish. It's an outrage.
Bros r u aware dat d real IGR of lagos state is more dan 300 billion naira. Now d question is who pays does money to lagos state govt? Lagos indigenes or people 4rm other state u came to lagos to do business?
Re: Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) by spacechuks(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Lagos/Yoruba pipo systematically made sure that we have only one port in Nigeria residing in Lagos. its simple, dey will bear s brunt till further jotice
don't §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ what you don't know,I was born in that U̶̲̥̅̊Я lagos and I reside in portharcourt now.portharcourt has a free trade zone port which warri has too,and majority of exports r done via freetrade zone including imports also.akwa ibom also has a sea port,these three states has never cried for derivation from the port that has been goin down the drain via customs and fed govt

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.