Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders (26164 Views)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Dr Okonjo-iweala Listed 33rd Among 50 Greatest World Leaders. / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by 4stylz: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Is she a "leader" in the first place Unfortunately okonjo will go to jail very soon

Her name is listed among 50 great leaders dude ..where is your name my broda? I bet you can't even make first 500 on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2015
it's such a pity that many of us are blinded by politics, religious sentiment and tribalism. this is a woman that is meant to be celebrated amidst us, but being condemned by us, courtsey of the rumours being spread about her. i hope we would one day see the truth.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by HzRF(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Is she a "leader" in the first place Unfortunately okonjo will go to jail very soon
Hehe
I dey laff ooo
Pls how does it feel like knowingly fully well that am deceiving myself pls?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by ogbonnajude507: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2015
THEY MAKE THE MONEY...GIVE US THE FIGURE....WE PRAISE THEM...THEY LOOT SAME MONEY
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Orunto: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2015
NOI will be the first female VP and later President of Nigeria. She has immence spirit. PDP should prepare SDM/NOI for 2019. PDP must never mind what satan is doing to them now. Genuine leaders in PDP should start praying that God may return PDP's fortune, which is being temporarily suspended by the evil one.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by sweetgala(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Pavarottii:

Tell me how the economy has stopped u from going about ur daily business or did u try to open a business and u were not able. My dear the truth is that people that are doing businesses av doubled since she became minister. So keep complaining while more people are making money, building houses, buying cars, going for vacation.
Point of correction: am not saying we arre there yet, all I am saying is that we arre the largesr in africa wiv 510biliion dollars market. Shows that more people av made progress that wat we use to av in Nigeria.

You have simplified economics so poorly I'm concerned, see of you put a lame as finance minister, Nigeria would still grow. SME were just made for Nigerians we do it well and find a way to succeed and there is a market in Nigeria.

The growth you speak of however can only be attributed to previous two CBN governors , who's control of the federel financial institutions, helped raise ratings , stopped inefficiency of banking sector , restored confidence in investors , made funds available to SME to develop their businesses.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Onyenaenyo: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Must we always allow base sentiments like hatred,jealousy and tribalism to becloud our every judgement?
The woman was nominated for midwifing the tripling of Nigeria's GDP within the last decade. Do we have any problems with that? Is it not true? She was minister of finance during OBJ's reign before now. In between she was President at the World Bank!
How many Africans nay Nigerians have gotten to that level in the past?
Even if anyone should think or voice out that she does not deserve an international recognition,it should not be us (Nigerians) especially when we have no other that was nominated.
My People, lets celebrate our own...Lets celebrate distinction and excellence...
Kudos to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala!!!!
....proud to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by minwafor: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
A prophet is always rejevted at home. Aunty Ngoo-you too much.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

It's because of people like u that I don't like coming online to nairaland. Brainless.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by minwafor: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
A prophet is always rejected at home. Aunty Ngoo-you too much.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by ocelot2006(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Go and arrest her na. Ode

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Mynd44:
And in 1938, Adolf Hitler was Time Magazine's man of the year

Poo happens

Sorry, Ur post makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by goodnija: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahahaha another oyigbo write up, if she is this great why did they not allow her to be the president of the world Bank.
She is only her to execute her master wish (WB and IMF). Look at her useless polices, what is the exchange rate of the Naira to the Dollar?
A leader that do not have her family in Nigeria to test her useless policy, Is she a Nigerian? What do she Know about Nigeria?
World leader, she should lead by example, why is she accepting her salary in Dollars?
Point of correction, Nigeria was only elevated to the biggest economy in Africa because of the method of calculation.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by toprealman: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2015
omenka:
Not even the first 50.
YOU ARE BEING TOO KIND, SHE WONT BE RANKED AT ALL.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Brugo(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2015
All her paper success figures will be revealed soon. She said "only" $10 billion was missing but could not locate it. PWC was commissioned to provide a palatable audit to further reduce the missing figures. But she is still afraid to provide details. Thankfully she cannot be there forever. The truth of her corruption will be made manifest soon.

She is a great leader to some people because of her tribe and especially because she is corrupt. Time will reveal her filth.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by dipotech: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2015
nonsense!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Among 50 greatest world leaders who ruined their country I guess.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by CyberWolf: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
keep on trying me. By the time you might have realized it, your nairaland career will be dead.
grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by datribune: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2015
I'm happy dat nigerians rejected dis IMF/World bank stooge & her trickle-down economics which enriches a privileged few at d expense of d masses. dis woman superitended over d most massive looting of our national treasury in history. Our govt corporations, infrastructure etc built over many years & generations & dat should rightly belong to our children & grand children were shamelessly shared within a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Gentlemedi(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Don't know why some people in nairaland reason as if they are browsing on free megabyte.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by armstrong82: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2015
story! Story!! STORY!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by kenex4ever(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Mynd44:

Voodoo economics na
sometimes I wonder why mature guys like u are blinded by hatred and bigotry. I know if she wears hijab u would b d one to defend her to d core.
Let's see dat great economist ur father buhari will appoint.
And if someone comes from nowhere tomorrow to say dat ur so called economist misappropriated $500m without evidence u will believe it hook line and sinker.
We r watching
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2015
4stylz:

Her name is listed among 50 great leaders dude ..where is your name my broda? I bet you can't even make first 500 on nairaland
take it or leave it. Your sister is going to kirikiri after may29
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Mynd44:
And in 1938, Adolf Hitler was Time Magazine's man of the year

Poo happens
Zero point. Hilter did deserve it at that time. He rallied together a nation at the brink of collapse and ushered in a new beginning for the German people. What he became next is of course terrible, but how would Time magazine have known?
Okonjo deserves this, this time. Let's see what history brings before judging this magazine's decision to celebrate her.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2015
[b][/b]
Segadem:
a Yoruba adage says; a fowl doesn't get value in it master's house,but not in the market where everybody values it.

Ok! I now know where this hate is coming from.
It will soon kill all of you...
If you are unhappy she made Top 50, in akiolu's voice, go an jump into the lagoon.

NOI salute! We appreciate you
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Mynd44: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2015
goofyone:

Zero point. Hilter did deserve it at that time. He rallied together a nation at the brink of collapse and ushered in a new beginning for the German people. What he became next is of course terrible, but how would Time magazine have known?
Okonjo deserves this, this time. Let's see what history brings before judging this magazine's decision to celebrate her.
And while Hitler made Germany "better" he threw thousands into concentration camps without people knowing.

You wait until NOI leaves before you see the extend of her "greatness" or lack of it
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by chmod777: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Pls we all should learn to celebrate success if we want to be successful.it does not matter who the person is.success looks out for those who love it.
datribune:
I'm happy dat nigerians rejected dis IMF/World bank stooge & her trickle-down economics which enriches a privileged few at d expense of d masses. dis woman superitended over d most massive looting of our national treasury in history. Our govt corporations, infrastructure etc built over many years & generations & dat should rightly belong to our children & grand children were shameless shared within a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy.

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by siralos135: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You just exhibited the same character the comment you quoted accused certain absurd elements in our polity.

Does the office NOI occupy has absolute powers - No

Is her office protected by law - No

Is she commander of armed forces - No

Pray tell me what you were trying to achieve by this your comment against the usual hate, ethnocentric, bias and prejudice?

Mr airforceisrael abeg make me hear word.....he was only trying to tell us to think twice abt d reliability of the list considering their antecedent.My brother,that is the way to view things on a global level.It is not everything you see on Time magazine or any news media whether foreign or local u accept hook line and sinker.For your information, I have nothing against NOI except the fact that she keeps deceiving us even when it is obvious to everyone that the economy is danger.thank u
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by yusuftames(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2015
They mad who tell dem say ngozi was a leader she will go to jail for d rest of her life.she bribe dem
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by elvisco44: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
omenka:
Not even the first 50.
grin grin grin
seconed
Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by omojeesu(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2015
GOOD FOR HER. BUT IF YOU SHINE OUTSIDE AND YOU FAIL AT HOME OF WHAT BENEFIT IS THAT. THE WESTERN NATIONS THAT APPLAUD HER KNOW WHY THEY DO SO - SHE MUST HAVE BENEFITED THEM AND DONT GIVE A DAMN IF THAT IS AT THE EXPENCE OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN WHO WASTES HIS MONEY ON PROSTITUTES BUT ABANDONS THE FAMILY WILL BE HAILED BY THE SEX WORKERS WHILE HIS FAMILY WILL NOT RESPECT HIM. PLS. LET'S CALL A SPADE A SPADE, OKONJO HAS NOT DONE WELL FOR NIGERIA. SHE MAY HAVE ACHIEVED ECONOMIC GROWTH FOR NIGERIA THAT BENEFITS FEW NIGERIANS AND FOREIGN INVESTORS, BUT NOT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT THAT POSITIVELY IMPACTS THE MAJORITY

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Listed Among 50 Greatest World Leaders by Temysteve(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
na u wan send her to jail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Is Mr. Poverty Transfer, Kwara Must Change Fires Back At Toyin Saraki / Meet Zulfat Suara Running For An At-large Seat On Metro Council, Nashville US / 32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.