Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning (44511 Views)

Lady Who Survived Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos / Fatal Trailer Accident Along Abeokuta Expressway Leaves Residents In Tears. PICS / Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by faithdee(f): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
LIVE UPDATE:Fatal shooting at Palace of Justice in Milan, Italy

11.16 am At least two people have been killed, including a court judge after a gunman opened fire in Milan’s Palace of Justice, officials said, adding that the suspect was still at large.

11.12 am Welcome to Live Update on Fatal shooting at Palace of Justice in Milan, Italy ,am Erezi Otobo for Gethope Magazine.
http://gethopemagazine.com/Live/Event/89/LIVE-UPDATEFatal-shooting-at-Palace-of-Justice-in-Milan-Italy-
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by subbieD(f): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
ramdris:

Saw the accident this morning at Berger yard. Tragic!
Lord Aff mercy cry
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by redcap: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Isiterere:
This is tragic. This trailer should have their own road separately or ply the road at night...

ALL IZZ WELL

tragic

Eye witness account,actually happened around 4am this morning and there were some casualties.was too dark to take pics as at th time I left the scene.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by richard870(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Jesus!
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Isiterere(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2015
redcap:

Eye witness account,actually happened around 4am this morning and there were some casualties.was too dark to take pics as at th time I left the scene.
Gbege! no time and no where is safe then. At a wrong place at the wrong time...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by teefad10: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2015
This is terrible
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Ladybluecash(f): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
which film is this??...fast and furious part 2 ??sad
shey u no get sense?.... Na serious issue b ds na,,,
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Ladybluecash(f): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
oaliijpo:
RIP.. this is bad cry cry cry
nobody died ok
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Ladybluecash(f): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
opmnhuibfre:
RIP to the dead
u hear say sumbdy die? Abi u dey sell coffin
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Olodonairaland(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
God i thank you very much cos i was at apapa yesterday i thought of this yesterday when i saw those huge trucks struggling trying to enter sea port.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by gloriana(f): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Alphaoscar:
When Fashola said all this trucks should only be allowed to be plying the road at night some haters descend on him then now see what is happening on Lagos road.
with all d hundreds of billion naira lagos is turning over every year, fasola after 8yrs in office couldn't fix Apapa road n dey speak of continuity hah...
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by tellwisdom: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ladybluecash:
shey u no get sense?.... Na serious issue b ds na,,,

Na your uncle no get sense. Oloshi omo sad
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Rolandken(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] on a serious note,the way this IBO drivers drive this day on the street is terrible
if you must crash can't you crash in the place that was prepared for you in the lagoon?[/size]
When someone desperately seeks attention.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by donem: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mishydoo:
if not for those two hilux vans,that saloon car wld av been crushed completely to d ground
so true, i also observed that.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by udysweet(f): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
E go get mouth talk dat one only wen hin escape with him life,intact. Gosh dis kinda accidents sha. Na to dey fire beta prayer b4 leavin hom o,to be exemted from all evils dat will befall us
tols4gorgeous:
Car owner be like.....No repair am oo.....na new one I want
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Lexusgs430: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
The simple reason why I hate container - carrying lorries, infact any lorries within my close proximity(I usually either accelerate, decelerate or be a good driver and allow anyone who wants the space to occupy)!!!!!
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
the driver must be a billionaire to do this stunt.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Alphaoscar: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
gloriana:
with all d hundreds of billion naira lagos is turning over every year, fasola after 8yrs in office couldn't fix Apapa road n dey speak of continuity hah...

You mean Fashola should abandon state roads and start chasing Federal roads? Even the oneas he did your PDP led FG are still owing him #51b balance. Direct your rant to the appropriate quarters joor.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Moana(f): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is bad
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by alexone: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
dainformant:
A tragic accident involving a trailer and some vehicles just occurred this morning at Beger Yard along Apapa-Oshodi expressway. The cause of the accident is yet to be ascertained at the time of writing as security operatives are yet to arrive the scene...More details later
Were u in a bus or box?
Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/breaking-see-photos-from-container.html
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by Ladybluecash(f): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

Na your uncle no get sense. Oloshi omo sad
hahahhahaha i jos confirm say trutru ur sense dey ur y*ash, onye iberibe ashieri omo
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by gloriana(f): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You mean Fashola should abandon state roads and start chasing Federal roads? Even the oneas he did your PDP led FG are still owing him #51b balance. Direct your rant to the appropriate quarters joor.
he's good at that, like he chased badagry express road wen so many channels within his jurisdiction are crying for his attension.
Re: See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning by gloriana(f): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

he's good at that, like he chased badagry express road wen so many channels within his jurisdiction are crying for his attension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria / Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years / Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.