Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61225 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by PunkyOh(f): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
BluIvy:

Good sthandwa! Oh, usePitoli? Lol!

Ewe lol.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by JiggamanGh: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
BluIvy:

cc: Justwise, PunkyOh, MduZA, et al

Seeing that the events of the past week or 2 have lately dominated the front page of NL, albeit it has majorly taken the form of insults, lies, exaggeration and falsehood interms of images portrayed instead of healthy, intelligent and solution based discussions, I suggest that Justwise as the moderator to create a new thread that will be free of of trolls and those who find pleasure in turning their frustrations to insults and lets have a discussion that will be civil and fruitful. At the end of the day we are all Africans and solutions to African problems lies with us.

Despite the popular belief on NL most South Africans are against these attacks and that is a fact. People might crucify SAns attitude towards foreigners but it is wrong to
attribute the evil actions of a few thugs and criminals to the rest of the peaceful, law abiding and innocent SAns.

Until then, some of us will always push back on insults and attacks meted against all South Africans on this forum.

This is true many South Africans are against this attack but unfortunately it takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

The government needs to pass a law that limit petty trades to South Africans just like Ghana did. At first I was against the law but looking at what is going on in South Africa, I think it would be a great start in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by emmanuel90(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
As much as i love this thread,the rate at which "racial" insults in flying around is despicable.
If the discussions here were to be done in reality,WELL it just be another session of afrophobic judo.
Mduza , BlueIzy et al are intelligent guys trying to defend their dear country.I'm a Nigerian and i dont have any problem with that.
But guys KILLING doesnt cut it.
They are taking your jobs,land,polluting your country etc whatever the issue is doesnt mean SA folks should start Killing and Looting.
We "foriegners" will question your government...I mean i'm sure there should be a law in SA that prohibits attacks like this on foriegners.
If you can see from a general point of view that people shouldn't die because they are unwanted, then maybe we might stand on a common ground and our discussion will hitherto be fruitfull.
You know like One People...Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by agaugust: 1:30am On Apr 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Skeleton Of Man Trapped In Lava During Mount Vesuvius Eruption In 79 A.D.(Pics) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.