Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC (1455 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ten questions to Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) - Urgent response required.

1. Will Tinubu still continue to control the elected governor ? (You will recollect you performed wonders in your 1st term only to hibernate in your 2nd term)

2. Will APC domesticate the Freedom of Information Bill?

3. Will APC not revert the LASU school fees again ?

4. When will the Light rail project be completed after many failed promises ?

5. Will there be transparency on Alpha Beta tax consulting activities ?

6. Will you be able to now build a home that is affordable to an average Lagosian and not to the few elites in the society ?

7. What is APC & Ambode plans on all hinterland roads your administration could not attend to in the past eight years?

8. Will you increase or reduce the tax burden of Lagosians ?

9. Will APC now compel all LG and LCDA chairpersons to be accountable to the electorate?

10. Will APC now compel elected representatives both federal and state to now be accountable to the electorate?

Your sincere response and feedback to the above would go a long way.

Thank you.

Eko oni ba je ooo

Firefire!

https://www.nairaland.com/2245556/fashola-addresses-lagosians-saturdays-governorship#32515385

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by kodded(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cc: SeverusSnape, dein77, africanqueen111, Louislewis, Juliaann, agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, barcanista, ilugunboy, and all others.
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Boscojugunu(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Go and die

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by holatin(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

1. Will Tinubu still continue to control the elected governor ? (You will recollect you performed wonders in your 1st term only to hibernate in your 2nd term)

6. Will you be able to now build a home that is affordable to an average Lagosian and not to the few elites in the society ?

7. What is APC & Ambode plans on all hinterland roads your administration could not attend to in the past eight years?

9. Will APC now compel all LG and LCDA chairpersons to be accountable to the electorate?

10. Will APC now compel elected representatives both federal and state to now be accountable to the electorate?

Thank you.

Eko oni ba je ooo

Firefire!

https://www.nairaland.com/2245556/fashola-addresses-lagosians-saturdays-governorship#32515385

Fire the anti APC cretin.

despite how worse Jonathan regime was, you ve never created a topic to address their inability, incompetence but you are so fast in posting dumb post like this.

you claim GEJ created some youwin program, why not join the program so you can have something to busy yourself with instead of been an anti progressive on this site.

will be back to murdify

2 Likes

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:

despite how worse Jonathan regime was, you be never created a topic to address their inability, incompetence but you are so fast in posting dumb post like this.

you claim GEJ created some youwin program, why not join the program so you can have something to busy yourself with instead of been an anti progressive on this site.

will be back to murdify

Answer the question to the best of your ability or forward to appropriate quarters, this could address some grievances.

Thank you.
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Kolade354(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Holatin God will Bless you...........Dnt mind dat goat,they will never open a thread to to criticize jonathan 4 years rule of impunity and corrupt govt he runs..........Imagine Jonathan govt used 9 Billion naira to buy stove..........

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kolade354:
Holatin God will Bless you...........Dnt mind dat goat,they will never open a thread to to criticize jonathan 4 years rule of impunity and corrupt govt he runs..........Imagine Jonathan govt used 9 Billion naira to buy stove..........

Eleke ebu, buu mi ki o gba ifee. undecided
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Kolade354(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

Eleke ebu, buu mi ki o gba ifee. undecided
Seriously u can piss someone off with your anti-APC as if PDP consist of saint and angels.
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kolade354:
Seriously u can piss someone off with your anti-APC as if PDP consist of saint and angels.

Ok.

I will be glad if you can honestly provide response to any of the above questions.

The wickedness and neglects of ACN turned APC of my constituency turn me against it.

Thank you for any feedback.

regards,
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by holatin(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kolade354:
I tire for dem ooooo, buhari hasn't been sworn in but they don dey castigate him already.

God bless you jare
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Kolade354(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

Ok.

I will be glad if you can honestly provide response to any of the above questions.

The wickedness and neglects of ACN turned APC of my constituency turn me against it.

Thank you for any feedback.

regards,
And PDP govt that shared the money they shld av used to construct road btw themselves for my street nko before APC govt remember us..............I dont have time to defend any party or individual but the way agbabge is using ethnic line to divide lagos is out of the line and he wont win.

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kolade354:
And PDP govt that shared the money they shld av used to construct road btw themselves for my street nko before APC govt remember us..............I dont have time to defend any party or individual but the way agbabge is using ethnic line to divide lagos is out of the line and he wont win.

I just need simple answers to my questions without any referencing.

Thank you.
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Scatterboss(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:

despite how worse Jonathan regime was, you ve never created a topic to address their inability, incompetence but you are so fast in posting dumb post like this.

will be back to murdify

Lmaoooo. Heard he lost his job on March 29th.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire, you want to continue your mourning on April 11?

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Firefire, you want to continue your mourning on April 11?

Is that the response to the questions
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Scatterboss:

eni to fe wo iseju akan, aape leti omi. cheesy
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Scatterboss(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

eni to fe wo iseju akan, aape leti omi. cheesy

Heard it from one of your e-friend, no vex. May God provide a better job, reason i told you that those politicians are unreliable. Sorry bro.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by holatin(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Scatterboss:

lolz, you see say NL don dry since there is no salary for them after Jona don lose

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Scatterboss:

Heard it from one of your e-friend, no vex. May God provide a better job, reason i told you that those politicians are unreliable. Sorry bro.

Amen, Amen Amen - Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you gainfully employed? If not let me know. I need to recruit some e-marketers. cheesy
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

Is that the response to the questions
I'll advise you toe the line of Ngwakwe, who has become silent after the loss of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by holatin(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Scatterboss:

hahahahahaha hahahahahaha you are wicket

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Firefire(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you.

Eko oni ba je ooo

Firefire!

Why are the broom wavers avoiding to answer any of the above question

Does it mean you are deceiving Nigerians and by extension Lagosians with your CHANGE slogan ?

A detailed feedback could be a boost who knows.
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Scatterboss(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

Amen, Amen Amen - Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you gainfully employed? If not let me know. I need to recruit some e-marketers. cheesy

Sir, I am very sure my current job is your prayer request. Meanwhile, I am also an employer of labour In my home country.

May God give you a good job soon, your situation is a lesson to those that run after politicians. Those people are not reliable, may God help you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Scatterboss(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
lolz, you see say NL don dry since there is no salary for them after Jona don lose

Ahahahaha. Where are the gej till 2019 rats? They are now back to the labour market. Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by holatin(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Scatterboss:

Ahahahaha. Where are the gej till 2019 rats? They are now back to the labour market. Lolzzzz
na true
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by bakila: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kai fire don see fire for this thread. No help from other pdpians.
Re: Ten Questions To Gov. Babatunde Raaji Fashola (SAN) & APC by Brimmie(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:

Why are the broom wavers avoiding to answer any of the above question

Does it mean you are deceiving Nigerians and by extension Lagosians with your CHANGE slogan ?

A detailed feedback could be a boost who knows.
@Bold: Naah! Even when ppl present fact to you, you end up typing "Tinubu". There's no point replying your questions.

Sorry about the Job you lost tho. You see, GEJ is a failure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Question For Yesom Wike, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate For Rivers State / Shocking: See Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians / Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.