Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself (1348 Views)

Made My First 200k Already...now Its Upto U To Decide For Urself / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Reloaded: 4 Ladies Only! Guys, U Can Only Take A Peep But No Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Have ask so many ladies these qusetion to choose one out of thses three...... KISSING.......ROMANCE..............SEX.
The answer they gave me is None..... so am suprise if they shy to choose or pretendering.
So ladies on Narialand choose...............
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op,

Kissing and Sex are all part of "Romance"

5 Likes

Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by vizkiz: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
nigerian girls are not good kisser so 3% will choose this

Nah...the aren't romantic jawe, no good pre-intimacy, they only know how to use hand to rub your bosy finish angry 10 will choose this

Yes! They have 101 sex styles and ringtone 87% will choose this cheesy

Beware! This one below me has 1000 sex positions tongue

1 Like

Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by farano(f): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
kissing and hugging cool
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by vizkiz: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Op,

nah...you can kiss without having sex, you can romance without kissing or having sex...you can also have sex without the romancing or kissing...been there, done that

1 Like

Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
farano:
kissing and hugging cool
Hmm. You intentionally evaded the sex aspect........

Or are you among the team "No sex till wedding night?"
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Agbero(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wetin concern Area boy like me with kissing and romance? undecided
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by farano(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
Hmm. You intentionally evaded the sex aspect........

Or are you among the team "No sex till wedding night?"
Yeah..
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Agbero:
Wetin concern Area boy like me with kissing and romance? undecided
u dey smoke?come join our association
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...you can kiss without having sex, you can romance without kissing or having sex...you can also have sex without the romancing or kissing...been there, done that

Its called _Foreplay/ Pre-intimacy not "Romance"
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Op,

one can kiss without sex, sex without kiss (fast one) & romance without kiss, sex (touching of b00bs, sucking punana)
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
farano:
Yeah..
Oww. You are one hell of a saint..... I pray you meet the person that deserves it.
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
deep kissing
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by jamex93(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Naija gals en
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by vizkiz: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

Its called _Foreplay/ Pre-intimacy not "Romance"

yeah, read my first comment, I stated it there clearly...but op is reffering to it as "romance" in this case
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Agbero(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
u dey smoke?come join our association

great weedstars...I dey sell sef grin

Pinging from Prison jejely, hope ishihate is not on duty today grin
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Midehi:

one can kiss without sex, sex without kiss (fast one) & romance without kiss, sex (touching of b00bs, sucking punana)

The Op should have used _Foreplay or Pre-intimacy in the stead of Romance

Here is the definition for romance

Romance - /rə(ʊ)ˈmans,ˈrəʊmans/
adjective
1. relating to or denoting the group of Indo-European languages descended from Latin, principally French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Occitan, and Romanian.
noun
1. the Romance languages considered as a group.
romance - /rə(ʊ)ˈmans,ˈrəʊmans/
noun
1. a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.
2. a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life.
3. a medieval tale dealing with a hero of chivalry, of the kind common in the Romance languages.
4. a work of fiction depicting a setting and events remote from everyday life, especially one of a kind popular in the 16th and 17th centuries.
5. a short informal piece.
verb
1. try to gain the love of; court.
2. another term for romanticize.
Urban Dictionary: Romance
Top Definition. Romance. True romance is doing something special or unexpected for someone you love, even though ...
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%...
Romance - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
noun ro·mance \rō-ˈman(t)s, rə-;ˈrō-ˌ\.
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by farano(f): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
Oww. You are one hell of a saint..... I pray you meet the person that deserves it.
A big Amen cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op English pls. What is romance

Restaurant/date/flowers that's romance in my vocab.

Anyway I choose straight hood loving (Sex ) grin

1 Like

Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Always TMI undecided

missclasssy:

adjective
1. relating to or denoting the group of Indo-European languages descended from Latin, principally French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Occitan, and Romanian.
noun
noun
2. a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life.
3. a medieval tale dealing with a hero of chivalry, of the kind common in the Romance languages.
4. a work of fiction depicting a setting and events remote from everyday life, especially one of a kind popular in the 16th and 17th centuries.
verb
Top Definition. Romance. True romance is doing something special or unexpected for someone you love, even though ...

1 Like

Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:
Always TMI undecided

undecided
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by dharay99: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
farano:
kissing and hugging cool

so hugging dey dat list wey u see abi... lipsrsealed
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

adjective
noun
noun
verb
whaaaaaaaat?
you expect me read all this stuff cos of romance, even my grandmum understands romance,pre-intimacy..

tnx anyway for taking your time on this.
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Kazrem(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Midehi:

See professional
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Kazrem(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

adjective
noun
noun
verb
I don't mean to offend you but can you go this far in defining education?
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by redhook(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:
Always TMI undecided

......more like copy and paste! Also seems like signs of underlying Schizophrenia! Lol
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by KingTom(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Op,

Please educate them on what Fore play means! grin
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kazrem:

I don't mean to offend you but can you go this far in defining education?

Why do you need me to define "Education"?
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kazrem:

See professional
you can say that again
Re: Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself by Deshannel(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm tired of all the above

(1) (Reply)

My Life / Help-her Ex Keep Calling Everyday / Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.