Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x (1347 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / 7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by mikesinger: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2015
The truth might hurt but it ultimately sets you free!
Men tend to know exactly what they want when they get involved with you.

They also know what they can get away with and how much of their crap you’re willing to tolerate.
It may take longer for him to fall in love for find the one he wants to marry, but a man know who he can sleep with and who he is going to make the extra effort for. If the degree in which you feel “in love” with him is greater than his interest in making the effort, he will take advantage of that (and you).
Here are 5 signs that let you know clearly, he’s just using you for s*x:
His Conversation Are All About What He Wants To Do With You S.exually
He shows no interest in getting to know you or your interest. All conversations quickly veer towards what he wants to....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/dear-ladies-5-brutal-ways-to-know-if-hes-just-using-you-for-se-x/

Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Men will always be men...
grin
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Emodeee: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
Men will always be men...
grin

Oyinbo, what do u know about nigerian men?
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Emodeee:

Oyinbo, what do u know about nigerian men?

Aha and what did u eat y u asked Me? shocked
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Emodeee: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

Aha and what did u eat y u asked Me? shocked

Tell me what u know abt nigerian men.
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Emodeee:

Tell me what u know abt nigerian men.

I met a lot but I never had one yet...so Emodeee what's goooood? cool
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by IamLEGEND1: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
link?
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
But Op, you should have posted everything here..
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Emodeee: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

I met a lot but I never had one yet...so Emodeee what's goooood? cool

Really! U can have though. It will be nice to date oyinbo like u.

m chilling here, u?
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Emodeee: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nuellah02:

Nuellah to dabi toothpick, how var?
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Emodeee:

Really! U can have though. It will be nice to date oyinbo like u.

m chilling here, u?

Lol...then get out of Ng, u will find a lot of us when ur In abroad wink
I'm on my bed now ,soon be sleeping it's 9pm here (Singapore time ) grin
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls transcribe
Emodeee:

Nuellah to dabi toothpick, how var?
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Emodeee: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nuellah02:
Pls transcribe

I dey greet u na.....
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by Emodeee: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...then get out of Ng, u will find a lot of us when ur In abroad wink
I'm on my bed now ,soon be sleeping it's 9pm here (Singapore time ) grin

I don't want many of u, I want U.

I guess u must be asleep by now, sweet dreams darling.
Re: Dear Ladies: 5 Brutal Ways To Know If He’s Just Using You For Se.x by IamMrNoble(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
Men will always be men... grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Prefer ‘bad’ Men? / I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! / Mehn!!! It's 2016 And Trust Me Girls Ain't Smillling.....#WasteHisTime2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.