Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (49267 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by laidback(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
LewisO:
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?

Oya where is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?

Don't be stupid. Since you obviously had nothing meaningful to contribute you could simply have shut the F..u.ck up.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by onizsure: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
U said u have been married for 6yrs now, but how have u been coping with that for that long and u are just complaining now. U should have complained since before now and find solution to it. With this kind of sex-life how are u people going to make babies. Pls talk it out with him.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by LewisO: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
laidback:

[s] Don't be stupid. Since you obviously had nothing meaningful to contribute you could simply have shut the F..u.ck up. [/s]
I never knew u are this dumb.

Seems u are so much pain in the asss, fool.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by temmym4(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:

I blame our government 4 makin u jobless.......& ur parents silly mistake 4 nt gettin rid of u wen u were young rada dan becomin nuisance 2 d society, rememba a bastard wil always b a bastard, go and trace ur lineage.

Jobless id*ot turning himself 2 nairaland hero

Usually I dont do this but since you have proven to be an A$$hole, then maybe I should place you exactly where you belong.
Firstly, let me ask u. what do you do for a living? are you employed? lie make thunder fire your wretched destiny. u look like those nonentity that normally stands close to the ATM waiting for someone to withdraw cash so they can beg for a token.
blaming the government for my sake looks kinda funny, i am not even home. why not blame them for your own sake? apoda, what have you achieved yet? what do u own? what have you gained? u mor*n, u dont know me, dont ever judge me or say what u don't know about me.

Secondly. Yorubas will say Omo osan nii ko pompo ba iya e... prodigal nuisance like you are the main reasons why some poor innocent parents are being mocked and been disgraced.
I guess either your parents didnt give u enough coaching, they didnt give you at all or probably they did and u refused to digest them. if u were trained enough and you complied, u will never dare mention other people's parents into an argument. Situation like this arises from childbirth, when you neglet your children and don't bother to give them proper home training. they wil surely bring you results by bringing you the best of embarassment you deserve. young boy, you are stvpid and I ll definitely send u home to your folks tonight.

I wont really refer to u as a bas.tard. Mainly because your dad conntributed into the spe.rm donation alongside other men before your pregnancy could hold. if u doubt it, ask your mum. u wey dem suppose use your pregnancy do menstruation, u com dey call another person names. Dont u understand, u behave like an animal without control. the fact that you bark at almost every nairalander makes me wonder what kind of dog breed u really are. A dog in human skin.
them never slap you before? by the time they do, all this one wey u dey behave like someone wey dem swear for, e go clear for your eye. e-diot.. elete ponmo

u are not just a childish nuisance, but a very stvpid rotten uncultured prodigal bastard with no home training whatsoever. ode buruku.

I despise growing-up rascals like this mor*n. they make me sick. I hope you v got some siblings cos if you are the only child in the family, then am sorry, your parents havent really given birth yet o. you are as useless as a stillbirth. u v just shown us all the exact way u behave at home, or probably the way your parents do, so I guess you wish to practice it with the people you meet online. congrats boy, u have eventually taken after your Dad. I am sure he will be proud of u now. I spit on your head. bloody f**l.

The OP asked a question. Next time when u are being quoted for being so mean, don't take it personal like a bloody monkey. We know u are a typical animal but it doesnt kill if you act like a human once a while. I don talk my own and I have landed. If u like, jump inside the lagoon, I don't care.

Dear Nairalanders.. sorry if I contributed into derailing the thread. It s high time I let go of the doggy's chain and let it bark around till it gets tired. Peace
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
temmym4:

Usually I dont do this but since you have proven to be an A$$hole, then maybe I should place you exactly where you belong.
Firstly, let me ask u. what do you do for a living? are you employed? lie make thunder fire your wretched destiny. u look like those nonentity that normally stands close to the ATM waiting for someone to withdraw cash so they can beg for a token.
blaming the government for my sake looks kinda funny, i am not even home. why not blame them for your own sake? apoda, what have you achieved yet? what do u own? what have you gained? u mor*n, u dont know me, dont ever judge me or say what u don't know about me.

Secondly. Yorubas will say Omo osan nii ko pompo ba iya e... prodigal nuisance like you are the main reasons why some poor innocent parents are being mocked and been disgraced.
I guess either your parents didnt give u enough coaching, they didnt give you at all or probably they did and u refused to digest them. if u were trained enough and you complied, u will never dare mention other people's parents into an argument. Situation like this arises from childbirth, when you neglet your children and don't bother to give them proper home training. they wil surely bring you results by bringing you the best of embarassment you deserve. young boy, you are stvpid and I ll definitely send u home to your folks tonight.

I wont really refer to u as a bas.tard. Mainly because your dad conntributed into the spe.rm donation alongside other men before your pregnancy could hold. if u doubt it, ask your mum. u wey dem suppose use your pregnancy do menstruation, u com dey call another person names. Dont u understand, u behave like an animal without control. the fact that you bark at almost every nairalander makes me wonder what kind of dog breed u really are. A dog in human skin.
them never slap you before? by the time they do, all this one wey u dey behave like someone wey dem swear for, e go clear for your eye. e-diot.. elete ponmo

u are not just a childish nuisance, but a very stvpid rotten uncultured prodigal bastard with no home training whatsoever. ode buruku.

I despise growing-up rascals like this mor*n. they make me sick. I hope you v got some siblings cos if you are the only child in the family, then am sorry, your parents havent really given birth yet o. you are as useless as a stillbirth. u v just shown us all the exact way u behave at home, or probably the way your parents do, so I guess you wish to practice it with the people you meet online. congrats boy, u have eventually taken after your Dad. I am sure he will be proud of u now. I spit on your head. bloody f**l.

The OP asked a question. Next time when u are being quoted for being so mean, don't take it personal like a bloody monkey. We know u are a typical animal but it doesnt kill if you act like a human once a while. I don talk my own and I have landed. If u like, jump inside the lagoon, I don't care.

Dear Nairalanders.. sorry if I contributed into derailing the thread. It s high time I let go of the doggy's chain and let it bark around till it gets tired. Peace

Stupid Idi*t............I've caused u anoda headache.........I've gat no tym 2 read ur prose........I don't deal wif foolz.......living dead.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by adesbreath: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
2sureguy1:
Sex na food?..................afterall, u said u r a virgin till marriage...........go bak 2 ur old ways, or u find som1 2 lubricate ur vessel..............mtcheeeeww, sex addict.

Next.

Rubbish, advice yourself next time.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by adesbreath: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
espritsaint:
hello sweetee,since u guys have been married for 6yrs and and all this while that u hv been talking, i hv not heard about menstration ,period ,pregnancy and i hv children for him.....so i deduce that something is wrung wit you
1) Either both of you are not compatible to each other
2)Or your hole i mean the only hole that you knw that lead the seventh heavens has swallowed his dick i.e it hs made it to shrink (making de man's bangala not to stand again ) so closely to him explain to him
infact you said u were virgine when you guys mate for the first time together .so tell me did you marry him or he married on high purchased...
A QUESTION: So girls do you really think that there is any man who can get married to a virgine withot apprciatting her each minute,each hour.for ,i don't tinc so .. so be sincere to yourself my dear and tell us the whole story.....

Your still a learner

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. / Please Parent Know This And Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.