Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (49268 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Anayordike(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nawaoo! So you don't know how to make your man to have sex with you as a woman? Don't you and ur hubby take shower together? When he sees ur naked body what is his body reaction? His d*ck no dey stand "attention"? Ok, when you sleep together on the bed ,ur breast no dey touch his body? Or when you touch him d*ck him no dey smile? In fact learn to entice him with your body. When ever you go to bed at night never you wear any cloth. Go to bed before him and lied nak*d on the bed. Let him see your breasts and the other one opened and inviting him. And if after doing all of the above and other things like that can make any man want to have s*x and he did not respond , then know that he may have low sexual desire. Moreover , try to make yourself attractive to your husband please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by temmym4(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
2sureguy1:

Lyk u, get lost

lol. D**kless, dont take it out on me abeegi. your aggressiveness towards the OP shows something is wrong somewhere. uncle, probably u were aggressively castrated or just naturally impotent. I'll keep praying for u though grin
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by itsMrIke(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
fpeter:
Why do we have so many uncultured,ill-mannered,disrespectful,clueless and unsympathetic people here?
Someone brought a serious problem on this platform, if you cannot proffer a solution the least you can do
would be to read and move on instead of commenting trash like a bunch of unintelligent,insensitive kids...
@ OP...kindly speak to your husband, suggest counseling from maybe a qualified psychologist,your pastor
Or family doctor. He may be passing through some sort of stress at work or financially.

Don't throw insults around so easily.
It still remains a possibility that her husband is GAY, not Bisexual, but full on GAY. Men with low libido don't bother having sex and they seek help. This man is just not interesting in having sex with her.
His action is consistent with GAY men who choose to get married.
So when she speaks to her husband as u have advised, let her ask him if he is gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by bigl: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

my sister, it does happen in several marriages and it doesnt necessarilly mean hes cheating with another woman.

men sometimes lose interest in sex for a myriad of reasons.

D question is, that once a month that he "visits your ministry", does he "scatter and destroy every nook and cranny"? if he does, then he probably doesnt have e.rect.ion problem but hes not just too keen about sex or he just lost interest. And thats not to say u're not attractive or sexy. The way a man's mind works is very funny. Our mind wanders or to be specific, plenty of things run through our minds and tend to distract us.

try not to be angry with him or do something stupid. Wheneva he comes to visit your ministry, and hes done bulldozing everywhere, try and see if hes in a good mood to listem and u could chip it in that "my dear, u really scattered everywhere anytime we av s*x. I'll love it if we can have it more often like once a week". From once a week, u can graduate to 2 or 3x a week which is ok unless u're a sex goddess.

and remember, sex is not food so, dont expect to be having sex 3x everyday. too much of everything causes problems.

remember, he still has to run around to get what the family would eat and drink, shelter and clothing etc; so he needs d strength to do that but if u're constantly killing him softly with ur veejayjay everyday, he'll fall short in providing for d home and that would cause another set of troubles.

another thing you should consider and observe is his state of health. Anything fever affects men's performance etc. so, watch out, if he has constant malaria/typhoid attacks, he would naturally slow down to once a month.

i'm equally a married man and talking from experience (both personal and that of others).

Whatever you do "dont get mad at him!"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
temmym4:

lol. D**kless, dont take it out on me abeegi. your aggressiveness towards the OP shows something is wrong somewhere. uncle, probably u were aggressively castrated or just naturally impotent. I'll keep praying for u though grin

I don't argue wif fools.

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Moana(f): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Since you don't want to cheat let me not give you any advice grin

Jokes!
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jackeeh:
Whenever ure in the mood, drug him and send him to dreamland; not before adding a little something that will get the part of him you really need most at an attention. Tie his hands to the bed post. Legs too. Just in case the drug wears off. Pls dont overdose. We don't want you becoming a widow. Then hop on and ride yourself to glory land. By the time he wakes up sore and confused, be kind enough to tell him what u did. And let him know that you intend to do it again n again n again unless he offers it freely. Pls at this point, the expression on ur face should be as that of a child who has done something bad but still looks innocent. Then watch him comply. Thank me later.

and if u hear say den do dat to a man like u, u go happy?
lets just imagine dis headline
I DRUGGED AND TIED MY HUBBY COS HE STARVED ME OF SEX.
am sure u will be d first to crucify her.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by LewisO: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
rigarmortis:
use your fingers na, or candle, or d1ldo, vibr4t0r, use something to do something.

haba.

you see that fine youth corper?...yes the one that just moved into the opposite face me I face you, yes!

call his "attention" to you situation, he will be more than willing to help.
grin Guy! This your advice no good o... Very funny one.

The bolded got me laughing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by temmym4(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
2sureguy1:

I don't argue wif fools.

kiddo, ill words ain't necessary. grow up. no need to be too aggressive. I know i hurt you by pointing out the truth. no need to get cocky about that. by they way, join the OP and find solution to your own impotency, dont wait till your friends start hopping your wife because u simply cannot "DO" grin
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Pamelayoung: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
@ 2sureguy1. Thats the most unfriendly thg 2 say.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by malachee: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Change your way of dressing. Whenever you are at home dress to kill. He must surely fall for that.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by fpeter(f): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
itsMrIke:

Don't throw insults around so easily.
It still remains a possibility that her husband is GAY, not Bisexual, but full on GAY. Men with low libido don't bother having sex and they seek help. This man is just not interesting in having sex with her.
His action is consistent with GAY men who choose to get married.
So when she speaks to her husband as u have advised, let her ask him if he is gay.

I'm not throwing insults, It's an observation. .
Anyway, I hope she finds a solution because
It is a very serious issue in marriage, BTW are
You gay?
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
temmym4:

kiddo, ill words ain't necessary. grow up. no need to be too aggressive. I know i hurt you by pointing out the truth. no need to get cocky about that. by they way, join the OP and find solution to your own impotency, dont wait till your friends start hopping your wife because u simply cannot "DO" grin

U must b a psalmist, d more u talk, d less u tink..........nitwit
Bring ur sista lemme sample her..........u'll tank me later
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pamelayoung:
@ 2sureguy1. Thats the most unfriendly thg 2 say.

I'm sorry jawe.........No mind dt riffraff
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Jackeeh(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
titigold:

and if u hear say den do dat to a man like u, u go happy?
lets just imagine dis headline
I DRUGGED AND TIED MY HUBBY COS HE STARVED ME OF SEX.
am sure u will be d first to crucify her.

On the contrary I'd love it. True. When I get married I'll arrange with my wifey to have me drugged n molested. cool. On a serious note, I'm not expecting the OP to go to that length of drugging her husband oh. Haba. My comment is just to make her laugh off her predicament.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by itsMrIke(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
fpeter:

I'm not throwing insults, It's an observation. .
Anyway, I hope she finds a solution because
It is a very serious issue in marriage, BTW are
You gay?

I see, so you find me interesting, right?? *smiles*
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
LewisO:

grin Guy! This your advice no good o... Very funny one.

The bolded got me laughing. grin

How? I didn't say or do anything undecided
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by fritiyo: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
LewisO:
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?

Oya were is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?

u got me laffing bros. certifiacte ke.

when i want catch fun i login NL where u are sure of funny pple with funny comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks
may b u r bkoming less attractive to him. u av to b seductive ooo....Dress like a stripper wen on bed and not like a 99yr old woman and 2ndly may b u don't giv him a nice BJ wen he is on d rig. Health issues may affect ya husband libido and even his emotional states so dunt blame him.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by LewisO: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bolded:

How? I didn't say or do anything undecided
grin Mehn! Seun needs to do something about this your moniker. Seems u will be getting some unnecessary mention.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by jayedu108: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
When u tie too much of wrapper at home,instead of wearing g strings,and somtimes walk nude wat do u expevt?abeg u no do right ting to do,pls do it and see ur man wanting ur body like cold chill ice cream!
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by temmym4(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
2sureguy1:

U must b a psalmist, d more u talk, d less u tink..........nitwit
Bring ur sista lemme sample her..........u'll tank me later

your level of aggressiveness cracks me up grin
Kiddo, actually i wasn't talking, I was posting wink
well, Okobo.. I used to have a street sister back then, unfortunately she is dead now, u can dig her up and do it smiley
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by urheme: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayoayo911:

Once in a month is ok,
Most couples in our land may not even get to have sex in a year.

Too little is better than too much
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by oseka101(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
funny situation .....man wey kongi no dey catch Ur husband case na spiritual u need to pray.... undecided
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Starieangel(f): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Aftr taking my tym to read sum comments here av realised dt most pple here re either single or jst bin too playful@op,if indeed wot u saying is tru,talk to him bout it....tell him how u feel,learn to communicate in a vry sensible way.....a way dt wud nt make him feel less of a man.am a married woman and I understnd hw u feel.....also learn to pray..pls dnt scatter ur home or leave lyk sum pple advised here.a wise woman buildeth her home,a foolish one destroys it....dnt dress old or go to bed wif wrapper and stuffs.....dress sexy.....to ur husband,be a mother,a wife and a LovePeddler...yes LovePeddler.....u re married!go ahead and explore one anoda.do tyns wif him he has neva dreamed of!dnt alwys wait for him to make the move.dress sexy@nyt and use a mild cologne..may God help u.....and I hope he's nt cheating on u!do takia.....neva see ursef or body as ugly....u re beautifully made for him!go for it gal!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmm, i still dont know when nigerian girls will take this advice. No matter ur believe, pls always try to see that the man u are going into marriage with is someone u can confidently and freely discuss ur feelings as regard certain issues with. one of dis issue is SEX issue. In marriage, is no longer boyfriend/girlfriend affairs, u have certificate to carry on on this area of life. therefore, i see no reason why u cant discuss with ur man on the issue. Most of d solutions u will get here are wash wash, u will be surprise after u apply all d Mary K, expecting the man to look in ur direction, that will be wen he will turn completely blind eyes or remind u of d need to visit mama in d village. Discussing with him will help u understand where d problem is coming from and that will also register on his memory d fact that he is been hurting u and then look for ways to make up to u, that is if d love is still there while something else is taking his attention.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2015
ayoayo911:

People already answered you well
He is probably gay and married you to satisfy society
For six years he has be doing it just once a month and you had no problem with that
Why do you want him to change now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Ewuro4: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2015
urheme:

Once in a month is ok,
Most couples in our land may not even get to have sex in a year.

Too little is better than too much

Pure sarcasm.

Where is your 'land' by the way?

OP you've been doing this for over 6 years and seem content with it. If you find it hard to talk to your own husband about your grievances and you think you'll find a solution here then you're on a very long thing. Talk to your husband and hear him out, it takes two to tango. Good luck oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by alexandakin(m): 1:50am On Apr 10, 2015
viallaxa:
see a sex therapist, I don't know if we have in Nigeria. If you really love him, talk it out. If you're unhappy, leave. It's far worse to be in an unhappy marriage
Get Saturday Punch a column written by Funmi Akingbade about sex and sexuality will do some good, You can as well call her up, make d move please to save your marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 2:18am On Apr 10, 2015
temmym4:

your level of aggressiveness cracks me up grin
Kiddo, actually i wasn't talking, I was posting wink
well, Okobo.. I used to have a street sister back then, unfortunately she is dead now, u can dig her up and do it smiley

Pathetic fool.............nw I kw u're 4rm d street, anoda foolish talk 4rm a rogue, if u kw u're fed up wif lyf go meet ya sista, rada bein a nuisance 2 d society...........rememba death is beta dan shame............u've gat a name 2 protect.
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by bigfrancis21: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2015
kushsy:
Not an impossible thing or he derive pleasure else where..a normal man? Once a month..God please change my husband to At least thrice a month.

Men are naturally sexually active beings. The average man, with no sexual problems whatsoever, gets an erec.tion at least 3 times a day. Men cannot go long without some form of sexual release. Even reverend fathers who would want to have you believe they are celibate please themelves privately. It is no secret.

Sexual desire is a natural part of the human body. A word to the married women out there complaining of se.x starvation from their husbands, if he isn't getting it from you, then he is most likely getting it from outside (male or female). Just being honest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. / Please Parent Know This And Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.