Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested (4193 Views)

Anochie Fidel Ezechukwu Tortured, Arrested For Serving Unknown Gunmen Food Drink / BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2018
Some members of IPOB members have been allegedly tortured by Nigerian soldiers at Alex Ekwueme’s Square, venue of today’s restructuring summit by Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

An eyewitness revealed to Igbere TV correspondent that the DSS have also arrested one of IPOB members who stormed the event with a Biafran flag and also tried to video the ongoing event.

As at the time of filing this report, a huge detachment of heavily-armed men and women from all security agencies in Anambra state have taken over Alex Ekwueme Square, venue of today’s restructuring summit by Ohaneze Ndigbo in order to forestall breach of peace in view of an earlier threat by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB to disrupt proceedings at the summit.

Also, security helicopters belonging to the Nigeria Police Force are still hovering over the city of Awka.

More Details soon…

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/436980/breaking-heavy-tension-at-ekwueme-square-ipob-members-tortured-arrested-by-dss-happening-now/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Blessynokoro: 1:27pm On May 21, 2018
nawa ooo
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by PointZerom: 1:42pm On May 21, 2018
Niger Area boys scout can only flex their muscles in Igbo land while they are bn killed and kidnapped in Benue. Cc Immhotep Lzza

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Kingsley10000: 1:50pm On May 21, 2018
ipob want referendum not restructuring

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Throwback: 1:52pm On May 21, 2018
Why would miscreants and terrorists want to disrupt a meeting by people who have not invited them, and who chose to discuss whatever suits them?

Is it by force for all to conform to the beliefs and dictates of the many terrorists that want to force their will on their equal man?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by weyreypey: 1:53pm On May 21, 2018
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Throwback: 1:54pm On May 21, 2018
Kingsley10000:

It is not an IPOB meeting, so what is IPOB doing there to foment trouble?

Do non IPOB people dare gate crash IPOB meetings to foment trouble?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Roger3D(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
Kingsley10000:
IPOB cannot get a referendum from the Nigerian state, but they can get live bullets in them sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
Throwback:
Why would miscreants and terrorists want to disrupt a meeting by people who have not invited them, and who chose to discuss whatever suits them?

Is it by force for all to conform to the beliefs and dictates of the many terrorists that want to force their will on their equal man?

The Biafran flag terrorises you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Throwback: 2:00pm On May 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Yes the flag is a terror like it was in the prelude to its unconditional surrender and collapse. See as I shiver.

Am I the one who has been arrested for constituting a nuisance where I am not wanted?

Have you reported this latest incident to the UN and ICC to complain that your international rights to constitute a menace was not respected?

Also remind them that you promised that blood will flow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
Throwback:

Am I the one who has been arrested for constituting a nuisance where I am not wanted?

Have you reported this latest incident to the UN and ICC to complain that your international rights to constitute a menace was not respected?

You couldn't answer a simple question...
Now you want me to read this gibberish
Any government that is yet to proscribe the Fulani herdsmen despite all their killings is a terrorist government...

And their supporters belong to the hottest part of hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Xander85: 2:09pm On May 21, 2018
Kingsley10000:

I don't know why people are pretending not to know this. What are they afraid of...that their so called 'one united, peaceful and egalitarian Nigeria' can't survive the rigours of a referendum? But i thought they're convinced Ndigbo in particular and Nigeria in general love Nigeria so much and can never be caught dead voting to go it alone!

This useless jamboree will go the way of all the other useless and deceitful ones done in the past!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Throwback: 2:12pm On May 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You couldn't answer a simple question...
Now you want me to read this gibberish
Any government that is yet to proscribe the Fulani herdsmen despite all their killings is a terrorist government...

And their supporters belong to the hottest part of hell

I already gave you an appropriate response that suits your kind. Maybe you quoted too early.

But why didn't you answer my own open questions for which you quoted me to ask an irrelevant question?
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by johnmartus(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2018
wink will you keep quite .did you not read it on news paper where ipob terrorist threatening the elders.
ZombiePUNISHER:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by kayfra: 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
Fake news
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Throwback: 2:17pm On May 21, 2018
johnmartus:
wink will you keep quite .did you not read it on news paper where ipob terrorist threatening the elders.

The terrorists will soon cry to the UN and ICC, forgetting that their own threats are previously recorded and already deposited with the same people they run to for hypocritical help.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Profitbase: 2:19pm On May 21, 2018
What are they afraid of

F U C K BUHARI

LONG LIVE BIAFRA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by ProPlay: 2:23pm On May 21, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Some members of IPOB members have been allegedly tortured by Nigerian soldiers at Alex Ekwueme’s Square, venue of today’s restructuring summit by Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

An eyewitness revealed to Igbere TV correspondent that the DSS have also arrested one of IPOB members who stormed the event with a Biafran flag and also tried to video the ongoing event.

As at the time of filing this report, a huge detachment of heavily-armed men and women from all security agencies in Anambra state have taken over Alex Ekwueme Square, venue of today’s restructuring summit by Ohaneze Ndigbo in order to forestall breach of peace in view of an earlier threat by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB to disrupt proceedings at the summit.

Also, security helicopters belonging to the Nigeria Police Force are still hovering over the city of Awka.

More Details soon…

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/436980/breaking-heavy-tension-at-ekwueme-square-ipob-members-tortured-arrested-by-dss-happening-now/

All this reporters sef!
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by uba1991: 2:28pm On May 21, 2018
God bless buhari.
God punish ipob

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by johnmartus(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy ipob lazy youths.
Throwback:

The terrorists will soon cry to the UN and ICC, forgetting that their own threats are previously recorded and already deposited with the same people they run to for hypocritical help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2018
I thought the IPOD yoots said blood will flow? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Malawian(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2018
IPOB should just concentrate on the upcoming Sit-At Home,so that all these jokers are put in their place.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Damnmaster: 3:37pm On May 21, 2018
ok
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2018
Bunch of noise makers always trying to forment trouble they can't contain. Ndi itiboribo.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2018
Malawian:
IPOB should just concentrate on the upcoming Sit-At Home,so that all these jokers are put in their place.
You guys would never learn, just as I said before this meeting today in Awka that it will still hold despite their threats.
Since the meeting was held in Anambra where IPOB has been declared dead and buried, your sit at home won't work.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
No wonder I saw two fighter jets. Please u people shuld stop threatening the sovereignty of this nation biko. This your biafra is a mirage. Bitter truth cos der will come for me like I killed someone.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Malawian(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2018
Yyeske:
You guys would never learn, just as I said before this meeting today in Awka that it will still hold despite their threats.
Since the meeting was held in Anambra where IPOB has been declared dead and buried, your sit at home won't work.
I have been trying to remember your name for sometime now. Maybe i will ask Madam Tallest to give me your name. grin grin
By now, you know i know you. Don't you?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by phase1: 5:33pm On May 21, 2018
Throwback:

Yes the flag is a terror like it was in the prelude to its unconditional surrender and collapse. See as I shiver.

Why do you cry more than the bereaved? Is Biafra really your business. Are you not a yoruba?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Lekan1o1: 6:51pm On May 21, 2018
Nawao
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2018
Throwback:

shame to u and aminu jubril
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Almaiga: 9:09pm On May 21, 2018
IPOB's are Terrorist, I urge the Nigerian Army to treat them as such. No mercy for criminals. cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out / Bola Tinubu Wins Benue State, Defeats Obi & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.