Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman (855 Views)

Why Are Guys Like This To Fellow Men? ( PICS ). / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by jeremiah505(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Without wasting much time, I will list about 10 attributes that men should look out in the woman they fall ahead over heels in love with...

The list is as follows:

1. Intelligent - This attrribute ranks very high, after a man has gotten past your look, he should also think if the woman is smart, opinionates and articulate... The woman should have her own point of view when discussing affairs of the day...

2. Good cook - This is another important attribute for any woman to posses... If you are a beautiful woman but you can't cook, your beauty is nothing... Remember" the way to a man's heart is his stomach."..

3. Good Humored - If she is at your crude jokes... She should be someone that doesn't easily get upset when you jokes even when you joke about her raggedy hair or sloppy dressing...

4. Supportive - It is important to look for
supportive woman... Gone are the days when men look for full time house wife... Men should look out for woman that have ability to see what they see in their goals... Check the woman's ability to accomplished those things that are dear to your heart... A woman should be able to support what is dear to a man's heart when done she has the key to unlock your lock...

5. God Fearing - It is good to look for a woman
that is God fearing... Such women can't harm a fly... When you as a man did something terrible to her, she wouldn't go an extreme mile... Such women
look back even if she is hurt... " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom"...

6. Accommodating - A woman who understand
that men are not perfect, and she easily forgive
them for their imperfections... A woman who see your weakness and take you the way you are... If you find such woman then you are lucky... A woman who nag at every single thing a man does is not doing herself good...

7. Honest - If she is the type that tells it the way
she sees it... This is a good attribute... In a nutshell, women that are honest are down to earth...

8. Open-minded - This is another good attribute... The willingness to explore other possibbilities, new ideas, etc. Being open minded does not mean that she has to compromise her personal convictions, but rather to respect point of view...

9. Health Conscious - Every woman should take
care of herself... Any man should look out for a
woman who exercise, eat right, take care of her
hair, nails, and dress neat... A woman who is also decent in her dressing...

10. Good Character - Most men marry only
beauty... It is also important know the content of a container... If a woman is too pretty check her character... Character is the beauty of any woman...

... Feel free to disagree... My thoughts though...
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by williamspaul22(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by falconey(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
no woman has all that.........just few of those.
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by tohpahz(f): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Okay..
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by alberto2k(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bj skills grin grin
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
You cannot get these goodies in a single package.

1 Like

Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by jeremiah505(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:
no woman has all that.........just few of those.

Not all now... 50/50 at least...
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by Skryptchex(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
ok.
May God allow you see these in one package oo.

1 Like

Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by jeremiah505(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Skryptchex:
ok.
May God allow you see these in one package oo.

Lolz... Amen... grin
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by Rapsainot(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
You want her to be God fearing. Now if she is sex starving you, you will come back here complaining undecided OYO
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by VANYCUTIE(f): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rapsainot:
You want her to be God fearing. Now if she is sex starving you, you will come back here complaining undecided OYO
no mind am
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by delishpot: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Men with their wahala sef. Una too cry jor! Haba. Women this, women that. I even think say una don decide to leave our women and marry oyinbo women. Abi all these una rules na for the oyinbo women una plan to take replace our naija babes?
Re: Things My Fellow Men Should Look Out For In A Woman by codedmax(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Do ladies with all these characteristics still exist................. I'm in doubt!

(1) (Reply)

She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice / Want To Boost Your Brain Power? Try Regular Sex . / Having Many Partners Is A Waste Of Time, Money & Energy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.