Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19761 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Shumuel baba, I hail ur ministry oooo cool
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
kelvic1:
Virgo males are also faithful & cool headed

Yes but if hurt ''Just once'' another human entirely
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Shumuel baba, I hail ur ministry oooo cool

Thank man, just trying for wre una dey na
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by kelvic1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Yes but if hurt ''Just once'' another human entirely
Okay. The little I know about Virgo men are:

We are Intellectual grin
We are Perfectionist cool
We are Benevolent smiley &
We are Choosy (selective) sad

Do you know the signs that are compactible with Virgos?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by stephnie44(f): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
mine is Sagittarius..
the name ain't even sexy angry
ya fell into such d name is just f**ked
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
kelvic1:
Okay. The little I know about Virgo men are:

We are Intellectual grin
We are Perfectionist cool
We are Benevolent smiley &
We are Choosy (selective) sad

Do you know the signs that are compactible with Virgos?

Yeah -
Taurus, Cancer,
Scorpio and Capricorn
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
stephnie44:
ya fell into such d name is just f**ked

Just call it Sag, its Sexy that way but if you guys are angry about the Name, What should we Cancerian do ?

Its the name of a killer disease you know.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Missyetty:
I am a virgo and am not boring when it comes to romance unless am not attracted to that individual or the chemistry is not there.
really! so you do kiss him in public and buy him cards abi?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Check out this Thread, it would help spice up the Romance.

www.nairaland.com/2228349/female-erogenous-zones

And check this Thread for Compatible Careers

www.nairaland.com/2248052/careers-suitable-star-sign
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Something Like that cheesy
I see then that makes you king of constellation Lol.. I so assume you good with Tarot cards so you could read me my fortune?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yes & yes. Sorry but I couldn't catch your sign. What's your sign, hun?
oh! you could easily tell from my replies as a zodiac expert you happened to cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

oh! you could easily tell from my replies as a zodiac expert you happened to cheesy

Libra.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Libra.
Now I can say good afternoon madam cheesy
why did yo pick me 'Libra' madam?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Cool, quiet, Simple, Caring, Nice, Mysterious, Peaceful, Intuitive, witty and Introverted but if you can Break the shell you win yourself a Talker and i do argue a lot sometimes when the Topic is right.
lol you guys are known for your arrogant and proud nature, only best by Leo's.
no come form cool and gall here cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

Now I can say good afternoon madam cheesy
why did yo pick me 'Libra' madam?

You have a laid back non confrontational kinda vibe, which reminds me of most libra dudes. You slick & smooth just like they are too lol. I don't know but you remind me of them.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

You have a laid back non confrontational kinda vibe, which reminds me of most libra dudes. You slick & smooth just like they are too lol. I don't know but you remind me of them.
I guess my years of modifying my melancholic temperament is the reason. you water bearer is one hell of fine chatter or more of an exterior person. still you so weird cheesy and unfixed .
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Creamish(f): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
cupid1:
I'm a scorpio and happy about it. Even though Scorpio never forgives; no matter how long it takes,"a scorpio always pays his dues". This is why i'm careful when around fellow scorpio-es
But still the bad in a scorpio will always outweigh the good

Im scorpio...and i forgive.... previously vengeful.. yeah undecided.. but we r capable of change. *angel.wit.a.halo* smiley ..tho sometimes revenge de sweet so erm...not sure dat trait has been wiped off yet..lolz

shumuel:

True, Scopios are good revengers just like Capricorn who the Pros in this Act but you guys are good Friends anyone can count on anyday anytime, you all also have good humor
PunkyOh:

I actually like scorpios even though we don't usually get along due to stubborness, which is a trait we share. You guys tell it like it is, no sugar coating...I like that a lot. Truth is truth no matter how painful it is & they're going to give it to you undiluted. That's exactly what I appreciate about scorpios.

Dating-wise though, y'all are too crazy for my taste. Can't deal lol.
Loyal, Blunt, Mischievous & Stubborn...sure thing... with a classic sense of humour! cheesy

#TeamScorpio cool
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

I guess my years of modifying my melancholic temperament is the reason. you water bearer is one hell of fine chatter or more of an exterior person. still you so weird cheesy and unfixed .

So you're an earth sign? Wow. But most of them are so boring lol. You sure don't come across as one.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PrettyJulie88(f): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mine is Scorpio. I don't like d name sha
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missyetty(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

really! so you do kiss him in public and buy him cards abi?
Yeap but not french kiss, and i do buy him gifts.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

I see then that makes you king of constellation Lol.. I so assume you good with Tarot cards so you could read me my fortune?

Yeah i know Tarot Card, but i dont have the card, i use to have an App of it but lost it when my Msd crashed.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Missmossy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mine is Virgo, it defines me pretty well! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Sunky200: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Astronomical Signs never intrest me.

On a second thought, are those signs arranged in order of importance? Would like to know cos i'm Leo, though describe little about me but it position in the list makes me furious
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

lol you guys are known for your arrogant and proud nature, only best by Leo's.
no come form cool and gall here cheesy

Arrogant No! Proud Yes cheesy but not all the time, we are mostly quiet in a very cool place hiding from the crowd, we are just too good, tho we could be Bad mouths full of Sarcasm, if you ask for it.

and Leos are the worst of them all, Sorry leos.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by jamillion: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Now I knw y am a wanted sad
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

So you're an earth sign? Wow. But most of them are so boring lol. You sure don't come across as one.

No they are not, its just that Earth signs don't take shitz and would Break heads without thinking twise wish is the reason they mostly keep quiet so as to avoid being provoked, they are funny and fun to be with, very accomodating too.

Look you really need to learn Temperament. I used to hate all leos and believe they are generally wicked souls and couple with the fact of being termed ''worst of them all'' i just don't like anything that invulves Leos but Temperament show me the Beauty in Leos.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Missmossy:
Mine is Virgo, it defines me pretty well! cheesy

kk that makes you an Earth sign, very strong persona
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
jamillion:
Now I knw y am a wanted sad

Your Sign Please ?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Jessyj616: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Um....sir shumuel (that name is funny btw)
pls tell me something about june 16
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:
Aquarius through & through cool

Didn't know we were duplicitous though. Kikiki. Ah well.

Yolo baby...
#team Aquarius cheesy

cheesy

#YOLO
#YOLO
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by MrDojo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:
Aquarius through & through cool

Didn't know we were duplicitous though. Kikiki. Ah well.

i sight u ma fellow aquarius.......................................... cool
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by MrDojo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL no, 1st Aquarius don't roll in cliques, they are lone rangers. 2ndly, Aquarius can strike up a conversation with anybody. In fact, Aquarius are often accused of making everyone feel like a friend, only for the Aquarius to move on to the next interesting person. I experience that all the time in real life. I meet someone at the washing line, we have a conversation & the next thing they act like we're BFFs, banging down my door. Which is when I start ignoring them & let them grow roots standing at my door.

Aquarius are friendly but their problem is that they don't know how to keep friendships going, they're neglectful. They find friendships too demanding & emotionally draining, because Aquarius people value their space & freedom too much to be constantly in touch with people. If you wanna annoy an Aquarius, bombard them with useless & numerous messages/ calls, they'll start to feel caged & need to get away. We still are the friendliest sign though, not Libra.

shocked shocked shocked shocked :ochisos dis is so true shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.