Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18450 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Okay lets go, Tell us why you are single in one sentence....
I'll join you all
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by blemon44(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2015
WebSurfer:
Okay lets go, Tell us why you are single in one sentence....
I'll join you all

we'll start by you telling us first why you are still single at this your age
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by padeolu: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2015
you start

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by kaeycea(m): 1:19am On Jan 26, 2015
I'm interested.. Someone should blaze a trail here..
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by amokeme(f): 1:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Following....
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by justmag(m): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2015
I am single because I am not desperate! Anyone can find a gf anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Walspring: 1:35am On Jan 26, 2015
In 2baba voice because no girl to dey tell me say free me now
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Walspring: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2015
amokeme:
Following....

Are you following the thread or Single-hood lifestyle
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Joshkid(m): 1:49am On Jan 26, 2015
I want sex 24/7 grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by JEITO: 2:17am On Jan 26, 2015
If you are still single, rejoice! Because you have better chance of improving the quality of your life before entering into a relationship. Don't feel left out because I tell you the truth: work on you and one day, someone will walk into your Life and make you see why it never would have worked with someone else.

NB: relationship is worth waiting for.

15 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 2:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together

12 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Walspring: 2:54am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together

Really
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Am single cos I haven't meet her....she may not be miss right or perfect but am yet to meet the woman that would make forever sound like fairytale
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cutieberie1(f): 3:07am On Jan 26, 2015
dis thread z not 4 me..passin by
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Xfemt(m): 4:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Since I am not finicially stable I believe I should be on my own, since women re money freaks, although I got respect , care and good sense of humor for them if I eventually ve one

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 26, 2015
just here to read comments

*spread my mat observing in 300D*
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Scarpon(m): 5:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Am single because am too busy planning for a better tomorrow. Ladies don't like such guy's

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2015
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by megaik: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2015
I am a christian, I no dey b***ep ...

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2015
I want to be SINGLE again.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by marshalcarter: 6:35am On Jan 26, 2015
cry ma 1st gf left me bks of IPAD(God punish the pesin wey invent am)...the 2nd gf left me cos I was broke(wish dat 1 gudluck)..the 3rd gf??....chai....OMG...the gal was pregnant with a son already...I dnt knw...na wen I go her ous her husband for beat me black and yellow...with this type of sh*t I've gone through..you still expect me to have anoda 1??

Mba ooo..noo...I no want again abeg...make I just plan ma lyf jejegrin

3 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Blanc8(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2015
cutieberie1:
You look like the kinda chiq that could be easily lied to / or rather easily deceived...
Point is - You don't know you single...
That's even worse#
I pray God restores your brain

4 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Walspring:

Really
true dear and dats my bad luck. Very arrogant people.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by assfreaky(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Blanc8:
You look like the kinda chiq that could be easily lied to / or rather easily deceived...
That's even worse#

See finishing o. Na una two go still fall in love as I been dey look am for my crystal ball.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by jmoore(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2015
*scratches head*

Na money oh. Ife ana eme adiro ofele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2015
cutieberie1:
u shouldn't hav commented den.

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by OGeeKush(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2015
M single coz m nt ready to for some sleepless nights nd fantasies
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2015
I'm single , just moved in to lagos and I nEed a female friend.despite all d yabs and jokes and unseriousness displayed here in nairaland, I dnt mind being who I am and I believe that a nice young lady reading this will send me a pm for us to start smth serious. I dnt care if ur not pretty or nat, wat I do care abt is honesty and trust.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cutieberie1(f): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Blanc8:
That's even worse#

it's ur brain dat z not working z not 4 me cos am not single..i hv bfs
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Tymax(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I'm single , just moved in to lagos and I nEed a female friend.despite all d yabs and jokes and unseriousness displayed here in nairaland, I dnt mind being who I am and I believe that a nice young lady reading this will send me a pm for us to start smth serious. I dnt care if ur not pretty or nat, wat I do care abt is honesty and trust.
Lol. Single Lady will send PM? That's going to be a miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. Single Lady will send PM? That's going to be a miracle.
I believe in miracles.

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by cutieberie1(f): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u shouldn't hav commented den.

i'm free to comment anywhere ..when i commented i did not mention ur moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / "hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.