Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? (763 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by iwatch: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Weird but we all have loved someone who is hooked.

Ever wished to have that guy or girl and pray he or she becomes single so you can date?

Did you eventually had your wish fulfilled? Share your experience please.
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by amsoslim(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
No....y wuld I?
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by chibwike(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
No
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah grin
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by falconey(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
hmmmmm yeah sure.
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nop. Aint go for second hand. undecided
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by Lovetinz(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah! Yeah!
They broke up.
I broke in.
I found out why he couldn't stand her.
I clawed my way out.
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by tohpahz(f): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
No..

But I've prayed for someone to be single.. cheesy
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
no but i might if the only girl I've ever loved is someone's one and only love.....
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by iwatch: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:
No..

But I've prayed for someone to be single.. cheesy
thanks. I just modified it to use the word single which more appropriate.
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by iwatch: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
sameer1212:
Nop. Aint go for second hand. undecided
your current girl friend is someone else ex. Fact!
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
iwatch:
your current girl friend is someone else ex. Fact!
Naaa.. undecided
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by Davidson267(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Incase
Re: Ever Wished A Guy Or Girl To Be Single So You Can Date He Or Her? by iwatch: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Naaa.. undecided
dream on

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Men Attractive To Women / How Real Men Behave / Should I Go Ahead??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.