Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Opinion:must Read Males And Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion:must Read Males And Females (424 Views)

Am New Here,need New Friends,both Males And Females / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:must Read Males And Females by oluwasunshine(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
A friend of mine was talking to me about what he heard on a radio station,he said while a programme was on the radio. They said that there was a man who has a wive and a child and one day outside their house a political campaign was going on,the man had just finished bathing and saw his child on the bed,he felt like bouncing the baby up,on the cause of bouncing the baby,his towel was about removing and he was confused on who to save whether the baby or his private part. Well the man actually saved his private parts and unfortunately the baby lose his live. Remember that the man is a famous man and was outside and people were looking at him,both male and female and after i asked myself that if it was to be me, will i save my child or my private?some male after seeing your private parts,they will always say they had sex you before and it is a lie . If it was to be you ,will you save your private parts[pride] or your baby and also remember that an adage says "one's child is one cloth". Opinion
Re: Opinion:must Read Males And Females by saaedlee: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
How can dat assist me find my missing goat

Back to ur post, I'll turn spiderman perform both actions, guess u haven't seen him in Nigeria before? grin
Re: Opinion:must Read Males And Females by aniagoluaustin(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Opinion:must Read Males And Females by jamex93(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
save the baby
Re: Opinion:must Read Males And Females by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'll save my baby o..almost same thing happened to my aunt and her babe,I was little then,my aunt's househelp was with the baby outside when we heard loud noise..BAnG!!.. My aunt on hearing the sound ran out of the house naked..I mean real naked 'cos she was about taking her bath,when we got outside it was her baby,she fell of the hands of the housemaid!..the baby passed out!..we thought the baby was dead buh Alas!!..the baby is 13yrs now!..hehhehehe..see cry that day!!

(1) (Reply)

Top Banker Secret Lover Revealed / Muscle Building Diet / Why Would You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.