Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females (11538 Views)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Here they are.

Pinkbarbie
www.nairaland.com/pinkbarbie

Delectablegyal
www.nairaland.com/delectablegyal

Vinshu
www.nairaland.com/vinshu

These three guys are deceiving gullible nairalanders day and night pretending to be females when they all have big black diicks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by INTROVERT(f): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by glimpse33(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2015
op, you forgot to include the poster above!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Adasun(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Op, how did you know
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by divinehand2003(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2015
They are the GAY guyz in Nairaland. Give them a big hand!!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2015
lovelygurl:
Op, how did you know

Because I am not stupid_

20 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Laveda(f): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Good for them grin grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Okada abeg e dun do - Na here I go sleep today. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Zeedarh(f): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2015
People sha. Proof
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Kingsley1000(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Ironoobo the cum maker,oyin,datprincess,introvert,freeglobe,

Make i stop here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Sommyangel(f): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Kingsley1000(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2015
I dated one of the monikers

Was disappointed when i met this hefty man disguising himself as a f here grin

Guys beware some of them are scammers

13 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by gab264(m): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2015
Darven:
Here they are.

Pinkbarbie
www.nairaland.com/pinkbarbie

Delectablegyal
www.nairaland.com/delectablegyal

Vinshu
www.nairaland.com/vinshu

These three guys are deceiving gullible nairalanders day and night pretending to be females when they all have big black diicks.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2015
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Kingsley1000(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
so u are a male

See low self esteem

7 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by ilo04(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2015
obontami grin

onila

sephanieEzeh

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Mrsbieber(f): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Me:-D
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2015
ilo04:
obontami grin
onila
sephanieEzeh
i am reasonably certain onila is female

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Ironoobo the cum maker,oyin,datprincess,introvert,freeglobe,

Make i stop here

Nairaland.com/introvert
Nairaland.com/datprincess
Nairaland.com/freeglobe
Nairaland.com/oyind17

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2015
ilo04:
obontami grin

onila

sephanieEzeh

Nairaland.com/obontami
Nairaland.com/stephanieEzeh

Onila is a female.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Darven:

Nairaland.com/introvert
Nairaland.com/freeglobe
Nairaland.com/oyind17
On Oyind17, you're dead wrong.

I've met her and she is married with a lil handsome boy tongue

Op, you need serious medical check up - I bet this your list is simply about female monikers that refused to reply your pms.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Kingsley1000(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Darven:

Nairaland.com/introvert
Nairaland.com/freeglobe
Nairaland.com/oyind17
am 100% sure of freeglobe and anambradota,berem on politics section

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by INTROVERT(f): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Op, you need serious medical check up - I bet this your list is simply about female monikers that refused to reply your pms.

Please I would love to go out on a date with you if you are in Abuja and if you bring your girlfriend along grin. Kingsley1000 also needs medical checkup coz I've noticed that once you don't respond to their Pms they start hating... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.. The op hasn't even been on NAIRALAND for a month self.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

so the likes of ironoobo the cum juice maker,vinshu and detectablegya are also female

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Darven:

Nairaland.com/introvert Nairaland.com/datprincess Nairaland.com/freeglobe Nairaland.com/oyind17
Lol, oyin this oyin that, una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Good morning my Darling brother. no mind them

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Kingsley1000(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:

Please I would love to go out on a date with you if you are in Abuja and if you bring your girlfriend along grin. Kingsley1000 also needs medical checkup coz I've noticed that once you don't respond to their Pms they start hating... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.. The op hasn't even been on NAIRALAND for a month self.
then upload ur pix,to convince op

i cant stoop so low sending pms to NL babes

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Omotayor123(f): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2015
OP.. Sauce tongue
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so the likes of ironoobo the cum juice maker,vinshu and detectablegya are also female
I only spoke on behalf of the one I have seen with my two naked eyes ,between who goes about on a public forum sniffing skirts and pants to know who is a guy and who is not? grin

If you like them send them pm,if they refuse to reply toast them on a thread and if they refuse toast another one - You will get yourself one. tongue

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:

Fixed. cheesy cool
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP.. Sauce tongue
Chicken sauce tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / Just See How This Guy Grabbed His Chic’s Boobs In Public / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.