Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (63684 Views)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
much prayer, patience, good communicatio must not be neglected. it is too early to start inviting 3rd parties to help resolve issues for you. visitation to older, experienced and Godly couples can help. it is well.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by kunbit(f): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
coogar:
•forming
•storming
•norming
•performing

you are at the storming stage in your marriage. endure it, persevere it and you would soon get past this phase. at least, she's decent enough to apologise whenever she says things that are bang out of order.

there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Are you an Agricultural Extensionist or a sociologist?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by publicenemy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
zasd:

Wow..'just learned something new today.

Really?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by akanoye15: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
bro how i for do na? grin grin grin grin grin
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Hahaha.....@ Akanoye15 brover U soo funny.... See as you dey laugh d guy like say him no get feelings.... So U devorced the woman knowing fully well that another man will fall into her trap again?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by derock533: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
she is not pregnant yet, we havent decided to start making babies yet, she is rounding up her studies part time
Knock her up. I believe she still thinks you guys are dating,she is still new to the marriage thing. Plant a baby inside of her this night, and warn her never to abort it. If she gets pregnant then she will understand little by little that she is married and wouldn't want to jeopardise it.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
akanoye15:
bro how i for do na? grin grin grin grin grin
this guy.... U for put up notice na.... Sth like " marry at Ur own risk....." Badt guy...... Lol
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by akanoye15: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
who been help me with notice? nobody grin grin grin grin grin
INDUSTRIALFAN:
this guy.... U for put up notice na.... Sth like " marry at Ur own risk....." Badt guy...... Lol
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
akanoye15:
who been help me with notice? nobody grin grin grin grin grin
Bros na person dey start sontin.... U for make that difference as better person...
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Neplusultra(f): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
jauntty:
Keeping Malice is a "Lagoon Spirit".
Lmao!! How pls?!
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Neplusultra(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
U pet her too much, dat y undecided i hate seeing fellow women nag deir man, it shortens a man's life span, a man needs peace in order for d home to function properly! !! Im not saying it to please or displease anyone, a nagging woman isnt ready for marriage!! I know someone who married a temperamental and nagging woman, wen her anger surfaces like dis,she can pull down a house, She actually broke a door in a fit of rage shocked shocked shocked Guys please be careful, look b4 u leap! Dats all.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
babygirlfl:

I don't always agree with what you write but it's always funny. I like reading your posts.

Isnt that what made me the ladies man that I am ? Join me, and I shall make your moments a thrill of paradisaical proportion.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by spyg1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
RaeMystix:

Huh? undecided
is it not true?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by juman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sometimes you need to be a bit tough. Be the man you are, take a lead in your family.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Moana(f): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
how old are you?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by annamaria: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sorry o. I think your wife is insecure, temperamental and stubborn. I hope that she will come to her senses soon enough because her behavior can destroy your marriage even before it takes off. You got work to do bro.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by osarodon(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please let her know this is affecting your affection towards her as far as the marriage is concerned. Also try talking to her immediate parents about it.
Lastly, always love with your head so that you will have the courage to make necessary decision and needed shock absorber to accept any shock from her.

Have a nice day...
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
she was a little bit of a stubborn and volatile person but its worse now.

Time bomb..
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Votukpa(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
zasd:

You sound like a maniac! grin

That aside, I know of a woman who died in that exact spanking position.
You needed to see how muscular the husband who always spanked her on his knees looked, smh.

Maniac?
Cmon brah.
you should try it
didnt say u should spank her till she dies. Till she cries.
women loove to be spanked. Its an open secret.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Votukpa(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
daillest:

Sadly (And I truly say this sadly) Woman dey need iron hand. No be say you go slap your wife or you go beat her o! But you have to be the man. I don't know how else to say this. God go give you wisdom. (Quick example - She keeps malice with you for 3 days, the day she is ready to stop, you go come start your own malice for one week. After 2 times, she go calm down)

Why do u say the truth sparingly by saying sadly.
women need iron hand full stop.
we cant beat them cuz people will be asking
questions when the see bruises.

I say we spank.

They need it. If she stops being a functional wife,
She needs to be taught how to.

Having said that, not all women need spanking. Most do.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Born2live(f): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmmm am really touched by ur story and I pray God help u fix all dat is going wrong in ur marriage. I dnt really know wat to say but first, I think u should find out if she truly loves u as much u do before going into marriage with u, den get into a 'heart-2-heart' talk with her to know if there is something bordering her dat is making her putting up those attitudes... It is well with ur home
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Moana:
I m 43, so...I senior you
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Moana(f): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

I m 43, so...I senior you
i was joking im 45 so im not your mate angry
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by solomonsojay(m): 1:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Pls drop ur fone and bang ur wife till she respects u, am sure u are not giving to her good enough. Trust me only 2type of women won't respect a man
1: One who u can't provide for her needs
2 one who u have not been able to satisfy in bed or out-of bed cheesy
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Moana:
i was joking im 45 so im not your mate angry
Lmao, you senior me only in lies!
Last Bullet
Show me your birth certificate!
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
publicenemy:

Really?
Yeah..
How did you know? You are female or a psychologist?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2015
omonnakoda:
Na treatment na
We know your type, you can't hurt a fly muchless someone you are crazy aboutwink
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by BigBossKen: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2015
First of all I commend ur courage as per how u have been able to handle d issues which keep re occurring.
I will admonish u to keep it up by continually talking to her to see reasons why her attitudes will not make u both ve a rosy marriage.
Let her understand that if u go the route she is always taking (anger, abusive words, malice) people will gladly laugh u both to scorn. again, ask her to think about ur early days of courtship with all d fun n excitement and remind her that that is what u want for this marriage to be fun/rosy.
Lastly, remain calm and tell ur wife not to give the devil a chance to soil d love u bothe found that got u into marriage

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by gists: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
multicast:
I am a fervent reader on Nairaland and i dont miss this forum in 1 day, i have seen people share their concerns here and a lot of people have contributed through their comments, though some are hillarious while others are on point. i will appreciate matured responses.

I did not marry a stranger to start with and its why i am very pained cuz i come here on nairaland and see how people get frustrated about their marriage based on cogent reasons but mine is different.

first of all, I got married in february and am already very tired of my wife, not because she isnt very sexy or good in bed as other may experienced but because my wife starts arguments from little things as little as why did u miss my call, even if its a BBM call thats dependent of network, after hours of begging i have to end up with uncountable "am sorry".

secondly, my wife find it very easy to engage in malice for days without bothering to reconcile, and i have to talk to her over again and make her see reason why such act is not good in marriage, for which she will later apologize and the next day or same day she is back again in another episode.

thirdly, every man love to be respected, when my wife starts her drama about missed call or other flimsy excuses, she starts talking to me like am her junior brother, calling me names and after noticing how mad i am with her, she will apologize but always repeat such act.

i feel the amount of love and attention she gets from me is too much and i am beginning to think i should make her understand what it feels like to have a frustrated marriage. though am yet to do that.

i honestly am not perfect but i have never used any harsh word while addressing her even when she is obviously wrong, i dont do so because i know the feeling when she use them for me. i wish i could anyway.

i grew up in a place where women are highly regarded and well treated and maybe its affecting me because i also help her do chores and i dont push all the house work to her as most men do.

i noticed i am always very unhappy and depressed the moment she comes up with this episodes and it may be because i love her so much and this is beginning to affect how i study and i might be forced to push her away first by not giving her attention as i used to.

My fellow Nairalanders, i respect ur opinion, hillarious ones and reasonable ones, marriage is not a bed of roses, i love my wife and i am not cheating on her, i am 100% married to her alone but her attitude is frustrating and i might have to leave her in the end. i hope i get lucky and this make FP so i can learn from experienced members before i take a decision, as we speak she has began the malice episode with me and if i dont apologize to her in 3 days, she is ready to go that far too.

sad sad sad cry

I passed through this stage and even till this day way wife still behaves like she owns me sometimes. She doesn't take me seriously and even deny sex a couple of times. There was a time she restricted me to only Sundays. I mean like Sunday-Sunday tonic. But I think most women love their husbands and will do anything to keep him. This has been my weapon. Sometimes I just deliberately come home much later than usual. The last time I had silly issue with my wife, I went a step rtfurther by putting a condom in my pocket. I know she will see it by the time she want to put the clothes in the washing machine. This is a dangerous move as you have to know your wife well enough and predict her reaction. Maybe I am lucky to have such a woman. But most women will not want tk lose their men as a result of their unnecessary actions. Since that day, we have not had any silly quarrel in the house.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Moana(f): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Lmao, you senior me only in lies!
Last Bullet
Show me your birth certificate!
post yours first
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Moana:
post yours first
I requested 1st!
So honour that to prove you ain't lying
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Moana(f): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

I requested 1st!
So honour that to prove you ain't lying
angry im not your agemate! Post your birth certificate
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Moana:
angry im not your agemate! Post your birth certificate
I don't v a birth certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.