Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? (4146 Views)

The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Cutehector(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now I will like to put forth this motion for debate.

Village ladies or urban ladies, who is more of a heartbreaker wen it comes to marriage?
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by jamex93(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
With the name
And how it sound, u definitely should have your answer
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by zyzxx(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
cheating is nature
Not village or no village

2 Likes

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Princecalm(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
No matter what you can't still leave individual differences aside.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Depends.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Cutehector(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:
Depends.
on
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by CHM11: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Abeg village girls are not it..they should marry themselves... A village girl will feed you fat before she kills you with her low IQ level.

It all depends on the man though....for me its about what you have upstairs as a girl.....I have dull girls !!!!
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Village gurls...'sweet Mango dumebi'

1 Like

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
cool Foreign ladies

2 Likes

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:
Abeg village girls are not it..they should marry themselves... A village girl will feed you fat before she kills you with her low IQ level.

It all depends on the man though....for me its about what you have upstairs as a girl.....I have dull girls !!!!
I guess u wanted to write "I hate dull girls"
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
PervyByNature:
cool Foreign ladies
lol ur really a perv
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by AndreRose(f): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Village ladies are no longer the way people thought they are. They have been groomed by the almighty 'technology' and 'modernisation' which has stretched its wide branches to the village. Yes,the town ladies have been condemned as harlot and whores(not all dou), but the village ladies shouldn't be left out. I have a friend that doesn't behave like she was born and brought up in the village. She's intelligent, smart, and all other qualities(good and bad) you think a village lady can't have
So I feel they are both the same its just that the 'village ladies' are living in the past 'glory' of faithful people.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Fairgodwin(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Faithfulness does not know village or town, and heartbreak(s) doesn't know urban or rural.
A lady is a lady irrespective of where she finds herself. It takes a lady who's faithful to be faithful. Hope you get the drift?
I rest my case.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by alberto2k(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truss me, Uju way dey village dey knack, Romanus, paulinus, linus, Lovinus and Vitus, titus in that same village grin

2 Likes

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
AndreRose:
Village ladies are no longer the way people thought they are. They have been groomed by the almighty 'technology' and 'modernisation' which has stretched its wide branches to the village. Yes,the town people have been condemned as harlot and whores(not all dou), but the village people shouldn't be left out. I have a friend that doesn't behave like she was born and brought up in the village. She's intelligent, smart, good, and all other qualities you think a village person can't have.
So I feel they are both the same its just that the 'village people' are living in the past 'glory' of faithful people.
I guess u made a valid point
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
I think it depends on individual differences. But I will prefer city girl than village girl because the devil u know is better than unknown angel.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
village ladies!!do dey stil exist? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by CHM11: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I guess u wanted to write "I hate dull girls"
Thanks..I hate dull girls...I have a thing for intelligent and pretty ladies
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Tallesty1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
zyzxx:
cheating is nature
Not village or no village
Cheating is Nature? Nah you try pass.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Tallesty1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

If you think every girl in the village has Low IQ then your own IQ needs to be checked

1 Like

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by CHM11: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
If you think every girl in the village has Low IQ then your own IQ needs to be checked
If you cannot decipher the simple logic behind the context of my comment why did you bother to quote me?
Next time read between the lines.
Regards.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Brugo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Village girls have changed o. But they are still learners compared to city ladies.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by tohpahz(f): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
None.. pikin wey go spoil go spoil..

1 Like

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Tallesty1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

If you cannot decipher the simple logic behind the context of my comment why did you bother to quote me?
Next time read between the lines.
Regards.
Your first comment is meaningless bro, it is mean to say that all village girls should marry themselves, even in jest.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by CHM11: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your first comment is meaningless bro, it is mean to say that all village girls should marry themselves, even in jest.
Ok sorry if it offends you or any other person in anyway.
I wouldn't marry a village girl (ie illiterate, local, and archaic). This is because I have uncles and senior cousins who made that mistake and it didn't occur well.

That said, some people might be able to cope with these set of people. I just can't.....cos there's almost nothing we want to discuss about.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Village or city girl, all na daughters of eve, we all know who/what eve is, she likes apple, I like apple too,village girls like apple, city girls like apple, banana is cheap in the village, its not so cheap in the city, we all like banana, village girls like banana but city girls like banana smoothie, guys are a little scared of city girls because they wouldn't want their bananas to be made into a smoothie,some people above this comment or below this comment will like village girls because they don't turn banana into smoothie,guys like apple, some like water melon
What am I saying
Saturday's election
Somebori is typing with my phone again
cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by 2dice(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
alberto2k:
Truss me, Uju way dey village dey knack, Romanus, paulinus, linus, Lovinus and Vitus, titus in that same village grin

baba this S-k wey yu buy no gel oo
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is like asking "what is the difference between six and half a dozen?"

1 Like

Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
village ladies!!do dey stil exist? cheesy

Mgbeke feeling funky.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
PervyyByNature:
cool Foreign ladies
Even this one wey never reach airport before dey talk "foreign ladies" dey feel funky.

Nansense.
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by CHM11: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Blackett:
Mgbeke feeling funky.
This got me cracking
Re: City Ladies And Village Ladies? Which Is More Faithful? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Blackett:
Even this one wey never reach airport before dey talk "foreign ladies" dey feel funky.

Nansense.

lol,one international airport dey badagary

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gets Married To A 12yrs Old Boy / See An Ex-maritime Academy Cadet's Wedding In Pictures / Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.