Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn (1124 Views)

14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
I read a news release some time ago where it was reported that many eligible grooms in the north are dumping the city girls to settle for ladies in the idp camps and this was seen as unfair by the city ladies.

It is indeed unfair for guys to dump their ladies for no tangible reason to settle for IDP ladies,but i really don't blame them considering the pedigree of some of these city girls.

This is an excerpts from the news release:
"Some of the girl that spoke to Daily Trust, who call themselves ‘city girls’, said all the girls in the IDP camps are villagers who want to relocate to the city that is why they are offering themselves cheaply to men, referring to low bride prices and other costs attached to marriage in the region".
http://pulse.ng/weddings/in-borno-eligible-grooms-rush-to-idp-camps-for-brides-over-cheaper-dowry-id4192399.html

The lesson i want many ladies to learn from this is that most guys are not interested in your sophistication or your accent neither are guys interested in spending so much to marry a lady who asides the fact that she can not boast of sexual chastity,she will find difficult to be as domestic as she ought to be.

Men are not only interested in your classy outlook or your level of enlightenment but men want a wife first before all that and tell me which guy will not be tempted to get a fresh,sexy,humble "village" lady who will be ready to do a wife duty without stressing out your finance and most of all,you don't have to break your safe to marry them.

If every city lady can be humble and domesticated enough,if every educated classy lady can mellow down enough to understand that sophistication and modern life is the reason why many ladies of marriageable age are still unmarried,the better it will be for them.

Hope this makes sense.

Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by Taiwo20(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
The pishure make sense. The designs on the girl's hand is so cute and simple.
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by happyjuliet(f): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ehen are all ladies city girls,Op it depend d tribe a man his marrying from...and wife material are all over d country, shine ur eyes well wink
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by mictima(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nothong good comes cheap and nothing good tears the pocket!
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by Toks2008(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
happyjuliet:
Ehen are all ladies city girls,Op it depend d tribe a man his marrying from...and wife material are all over d country, shine ur eyes well wink

What is my own?

Its funny how people quickly juxtapose a write up with the writer. This was what i read and i wrote my opinion on the matter.

Asides that im not buying the shine your eyes assertion cos that is what every city lady says....im different is their national item but at the end same ni.
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by Toks2008(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:
Nothong good comes cheap and nothing good tears the pocket!

It might interest you that good things dont come easy yet they readily come with little cost so contrary to your opinion,i believe good things usually dont cost much.
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by misspicy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
The interpretation i can.give to this thread is that men want a wife(an indirect slave)first before you bring in your sophisticated self....

END TIME MEN
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
The interpretation i can.give to this thread is that men want a wife(an indirect slave)first before you bring in your sophisticated self....

END TIME MEN

That end time thingy got me cracked up...now you are talking like a city girl. ..when does being a wife tantamount to slavery?
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:
END TIME MEN
End Time misuse of End Time. This is the dream. Life would be so much simpler and pleasant tongue
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by misspicy(f): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

End Time misuse of End Time. This is the dream. Life would be so much simpler and pleasant tongue
undecided
end time mention .......end time daddy
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by misspicy(f): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Toks2008:

That end time thingy got me cracked up...now you are talking like a city girl. ..when does being a wife tantamount to slavery?
when you start to.look for someone to serve you in the name of being a wife undecided
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by happyjuliet(f): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=40854570]

What is my own?

Its funny how people quickly juxtapose a write up with the writer. This was what i read and i wrote my opinion on the matter.

Asides that im not buying the shine your eyes assertion cos that is what every city lady says....im different is their national item but at the end same ni.

Congrats
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

undecided
end time mention .......end time daddy
End Time baby

End Time morning tongue

End Time Igbira shocked shocked shocked
Abele?
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by misspicy(f): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2015
JimiCoker:
End Time baby
End Time morning tongue
End Time Igbira shocked shocked shocked Abele?
igala tonguetongue
Re: The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:

igala tonguetongue
Ugala, mepuffpuff grin

Lol, yeah. Sometimes get the two mixed up. Agba emi wink

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Tell Me Why Black P...ssy Looks Ugly? / ??? / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.