Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. (2783 Views)

Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / I Am In Love With An Older Lady / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 10, 2015
*.An older woman has lots of girlfriends, and most of them will want to screw u too.
*An older woman will never accuse you of "using her." She's using you! "they are beyond having a screaming match with you in the middle of the night in a public park. "An older woman is into free sex! An older woman is almost always already attached to someone, so there's no need to develop a phobia about committing to her. The last thing she needs in her life is another clingy, whiny, dependent man.
*.Older women are more honest. An older woman will tell you that you are an as*hole if you're acting like one. A young woman will say nothing, just in case it means you might break up with her.
*.An older woman will never get pregnant and then suddenly demand that the two of you get married. In fact, if you impregnate an older woman, you will probably be the last to know. "an older woman knows when u cheat on her. "an older woman knows how to cook very well. having sex with an older woman is d best, bcaus they are experieced.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by SkinnyDude(m): 5:47am On Apr 10, 2015
an older woman will dry you up like dryer.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lie

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Searching so deeply to see the advantages. All I see is disadvantages.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by agarawu23(m): 5:49am On Apr 10, 2015
jcmaiah:
Searching so feeling to see the advantages.
no advantage in a foool post
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by zadok60: 5:49am On Apr 10, 2015
is allowed
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
im a fool n i know it
ok
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by naijaboiy: 5:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Okay so I should date an older woman? undecided
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
Okay so I should date an older woman? undecided
YEA

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by francizy(m): 6:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Older women don't want to fūck around. They are up for serious relationship that should lead to marriage.

They don't fall in love easily because they've loved a hundred times before, so you better have something special to offer else you won't get their love.

Even when heart broken, they let go easily, they have been hurt a thousand times so yours ain't new.

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
*.An older woman will never get pregnant and then suddenly demand that the two of you get married. In fact, if you impregnate an older woman, you will probably be the last to know.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by alberto2k(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
*.An older woman has lots of girlfriends, and most of them will want to screw u too.
*An older woman will never accuse you of "using her." She's using you! "they are beyond having a screaming match with you in the middle of the night in a public park. "An older woman is into free sex! An older woman is almost always already attached to someone, so there's no need to develop a phobia about committing to her. The last thing she needs in her life is another clingy, whiny, dependent man.
*.Older women are more honest. An older woman will tell you that you are an as*hole if you're acting like one. A young woman will say nothing, just in case it means you might break up with her.
*.An older woman will never get pregnant and then suddenly demand that the two of you get married. In fact, if you impregnate an older woman, you will probably be the last to know. "an older woman knows when u cheat on her. "an older woman knows how to cook very well. having sex with an older woman is d best, bcaus they are experieced.

thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by TheChosenOne1: 6:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Her pusssy is also tighter....

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2015
francizy:
Older women don't want to fūck around. They are up for serious relationship that should lead to marriage.
Every woman that wants to fuk around bleeps around. I have seen older women that sleep around like rabbits.

francizy:
They don't fall in love easily because they've loved a hundred times before, so you better have something special to offer else you won't get their love.
Isn't this a disadvantage? I mean why should go extra mile to prove to her that I am different from others? (people don't fall in love sha, they just get infatuated and have sex.)

francizy:
Even when heart broken, they let go easily, they have been hurt a thousand times so yours ain't new.
Who said? Go fuk with older woman's feeling and she will sacrifice your balls to the gods.

Age is nothing, at the touch of love, every woman becomes a baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Menace2Society(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Menace2Society(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Older women are the best ever especially outside Nigeria! grin grin come see the way i dey enjoy from Kenya to Tanzania down to Namibia and South Africa cheesy but don't tell my mama o o

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
Older women are the best ever especially outside Nigeria! grin grin come see the way i dey enjoy from Kenya to Tanzania down to Namibia and South Africa cheesy but don't tell my mama o o
shuo tel dem make dem hear, bt ur mama go know sha
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:

bt u know im right na?
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2015
OLDER WOMEN MAKE UR D**K STRONGER

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by klepto2015: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Bullshit!!
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2015
OkeEsibe:
OLDER WOMEN MAKE UR D**K STRONGER
ure 100% correct
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2015
klepto2015:
Bullshit!!
and so?
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by alexis007(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2015
experience has it that if you eventually falls into an older woman's special radar......and you both begin something romantic..... bro forget it.......there is no going back as you are now her possession
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by francizy(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Every woman that wants to fuk around bleeps around. I have seen older women that sleep around like rabbits.

Am not disputing this but mind you, am not generalizing but speaking based on my experience. Most girls (unlike women/ladies) want to fūck or be fūcked, but the older ones I've seen are tired of their past lives and want to settle down. Nevertheless, older women fūck around but there are more percentage of younger ones that fūck around compared to the older ones.

Have you ever wondered why it's always the younger women/girls that say they want playboys or bad guys? How many late twenties women and early thirties women do you hear make such comments?

Isn't this a disadvantage? I mean why should go extra mile to prove to her that I am different from others? (people don't fall in love sha, they just get infatuated and have sex.)

Well, it could actually be a disadvantage for guys like me that are not so patient when it comes to getting a lady to be free with me. All the same, you won't blame them because they have had numerous experiences.

Who said? Go fuk with older woman's feeling and she will sacrifice your balls to the gods.

Of all the women I've dated, the older women let go easily than the younger ones. The 19 years old girl I dated still seems not to get over the fact that she couldn't get me to love her just like she loves me. She still calls me regularly and I called her last early last year. Speaking from experience tho.

Age is nothing, at the touch of love, every woman becomes a baby.

True, "age is nothing" but experience plays a greater role in how a woman manages her emotion.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by Enockia(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2015
SkinnyDude post=3254 embarassed4546:

dats so not true
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. by fuckshit: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
now here's one fücking piece of interesting shїt; fücking awesome; OP I fücking doff my hat to you; grin grin

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING PHOTOS! Female Teacher Str!ps Down In Front Of Students For Anatomy / Who Is D Wrost Cheat? / Ladies Are Mostly Found In Romance Section Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.