Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Am In Love With An Older Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With An Older Lady (33387 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm madly in love with this lady she is like (lemme guess) roughly 26 years while i'm just 22...she's working in a place beside the company i work with. We do talk sometimes, greet each other and some other stuffs...

But I'm scared to ask her out because of the age difference. She might took it wrong or embarrass me or something like that...

As a young man i dress well, look cute and behave well also but I dnt think all that count. I know it works in foreign countries or lemme say western countries especially, You know Africans and culture! Whats is the con and pro and Please share any similar experience you've had or saw and Your advice is needed also...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by alex81(m): 2:18am On Jan 04, 2017
so u woke up 2:05 am just to type ds hmmm

oya post her pishure.

pishure is directly proportional to quality advice!

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by greatnaija01: 4:14am On Jan 04, 2017
maybe i should first clear your MIND and EYES on the differences that exist apart from age

1- I.Q difference... even at the same age... Ladies have more I.Q than guys cos they have alot going on already from a tender age of their first menstral cycle flow...

2. CAREER difference young dude if u have no HIGH PAYING Job simply snap her pics n use it to fantasize cos she may like your face but will never be PROUD OF YOU.

3. VALUES.. Its so obvious you are only FALLING for looks and you barely know what it takes to HOLD a TRUE relationship thru thick n thin... MY YOUNG BOSS... LADY LOOKS DECEIVE o

4. FINANCES. CAN YOU HANDLE HER NEEDS? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE NEEDS? CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF A BABY? ALL IN THIS RECESSION... if you are not financially BUOYANT kindly walk away.... oops if you are WALKING meaning you gat no ride then don't consider it.

5. SPIRITUALLY SAFE: In these new year... no matter what you do.. secure your destiny.. no matter how good your game is.. she will always be ahead of you mentally...if not experientally... DO NOT START WHAT YOU CAN NOT FINISH... DO NOT JUMP UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN WHERE U WILL LAND ON BOTH FEET. THIS LIFE IS MYSTERIOUSLY SPIRITUAL.

6. ARE YOU READY TO MARRY? at her age she aint looking for a dude to get laid... she wants commitment and marriage... and if you HURT her she can place a CURSE you will never be able to break. do not underestimate the power of words release from BITTER HURTS.

GO FOR A LADY THAT WILL LOOK UP TO YOU IN EVERY WAY... NOT ONE THAT IS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT YOU. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE TESTING WATERS IN THESE DAYS WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS EVERYWHERE. BE WISE O... ELSE WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU MAY NOT HAVE THE ENERGY TO TYPE YOUR STORY ONLINE.

Pluto16:
Hi everyone, I'm madly in love with this lady she is like (lemme guess) roughly 26 years while i'm just 22...she's working in a place beside the company i work with. We do talk sometimes, greet each other and some other stuffs...But I'm scared to ask her out because of the age difference. She might took it wrong or embarrass me or something like that...As a young man i dress well, look cute and behave well also but I dnt think all that count. I know it works in foreign countries or lemme say western countries especially, You know Africans and culture! Whats is the con and pro and Please share any similar experience you've had or saw and Your advice is needed also...
Cc :Lalasticlala

Tosyne2much
naijaboiy
smellymouth

337 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by DozieInc(m): 5:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Greatnaija01 said it all.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 04, 2017
alex81:
so u woke up 2:05 am just to type ds hmmm

oya post her pishure.

pishure is directly proportional to quality advice!

a = k * p

Where p = picture, a = quality of advice, and k = the vector sum of her assets.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by MilesLamar(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2017
How you take one her age

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Kingsley10000: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2017
do u intend to marry her or hit and run?

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by press005: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
hmmmm som advice sef, personally i dnt even believe d I.Q of a 26 yr old lady is higher dan dat of a 22yr old guy sha...Back to ur question O.P,

Who knows d babe might even be crushing on u all dis while besides d age difference is small sef abi u still dy reason say u be small boy at 22?

U can giv it a try or still go wth wat ur mind tells u.

21 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Bluezy13(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Pluto16:
Hi everyone, I'm madly in love with this lady she is like (lemme guess) roughly 26 years while i'm just 22...she's working in a place beside the company i work with. We do talk sometimes, greet each other and some other stuffs...But I'm scared to ask her out because of the age difference. She might took it wrong or embarrass me or something like that...As a young man i dress well, look cute and behave well also but I dnt think all that count. I know it works in foreign countries or lemme say western countries especially, You know Africans and culture! Whats is the con and pro and Please share any similar experience you've had or saw and Your advice is needed also...

Tosyne2much
naijaboiy
smellymouth

When you are inlove with an older lady with such age difference and above, never ask her out!
Just go closer...like really closer to her, play her boyfriend, show her you love her without saying it.
Show her care and all that and use sweet words on her.
And remain that way, I bet she will also play along and value you with respect because she will know you love her but will think you are scared of age difference.

Then someday, if she perhaps thought of feeling same way, she might allow you have your way to any extent that you want...even with her body.

I repeat, never ask her out!!
If you ask her out, you don spoil show. She might not accept, even if she does, the relationship will not see the end of the day because she will constantly be filled with guilt and indignation and she might take advantage of your feelings for her.

From Experience o. And it has been working out for me.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by dkronicle(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2017
i know her. she took things alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Blendoscarz10(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2017
greatnaija01:
maybe i should first clear your MIND and EYES on the differences that exist apart from age

1- I.Q difference... even at the same age... Ladies have more I.Q than guys cos they have alot going on already from a tender age of their first menstral cycle flow...

2. CAREER difference young dude if u have no HIGH PAYING Job simply snap her pics n use it to fantasize cos she may like your face but will never be PROUD OF YOU.

3. VALUES.. Its so obvious you are only FALLING for looks and you barely know what it takes to HOLD a TRUE relationship thru thick n thin... MY YOUNG BOSS... LADY LOOKS DECEIVE o

4. FINANCES. CAN YOU HANDLE HER NEEDS? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE NEEDS? CAN YOU TAKE CARE OF A BABY? ALL IN THIS RECESSION... if you are not financially BUOYANT kindly walk away.... oops if you are WALKING meaning you gat no ride then don't consider it.

5. SPIRITUALLY SAFE: In these new year... no matter what you do.. secure your destiny.. no matter how good your game is.. she will always be ahead of you mentally...if not experientally... DO NOT START WHAT YOU CAN NOT FINISH... DO NOT JUMP UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN WHERE U WILL LAND ON BOTH FEET. THIS LIFE IS MYSTERIOUSLY SPIRITUAL.

6. ARE YOU READY TO MARRY? at her age she aint looking for a dude to get laid... she wants commitment and marriage... and if you HURT her she can place a CURSE you will never be able to break. do not underestimate the power of words release from BITTER HURTS.

GO FOR A LADY THAT WILL LOOK UP TO YOU IN EVERY WAY... NOT ONE THAT IS NOT EVEN LOOKING AT YOU. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE TESTING WATERS IN THESE DAYS WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS EVERYWHERE. BE WISE O... ELSE WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU MAY NOT HAVE THE ENERGY TO TYPE YOUR STORY ONLINE.

You just nailed it bro.......but equivalently, i have same experience......am also afraid to talk to her ...so i just ignored because of this under-listed factors above, i knew it wasnt gonna work out so life goes on

10 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Blendoscarz10(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2017
As usual na ma guy....im get plan for marriage , see me see trouble ooo
Kingsley10000:
do u intend to marry her or hit and run?
Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Pluto16:

Tosyne2much
naijaboiy
smellymouth
my gf is 30 and am 24. very serious relationship. she has introduced me to her mother and her siblings. she wants us to get married this year

19 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by 1stladdy(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2017
raylord:

my gf is 30 and am 24. very serious relationship. she has introduced me to her mother and her siblings. she wants us to get married this year
when you eventually get married, you'll play the role of the wife while she, the husband

31 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2017
1stladdy:
when you eventually get married, you'll pay the role of the wife while she, the husband

Not necessarily, she might be God fearing

8 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by jazinogold(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
angry angry angry

op i wouldnt be suprised if you found out that you are older than her wink wink just as Broilers dy always look bigger than old layer grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by 50shot(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by AntiWailer: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Walk away.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Donkaz(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2017
eyah
Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by biz9ja(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2017
Walk away na
Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by haibe(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2017
90% of the ladies i have loved are older than me.. i don't know why

11 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by takenadoh: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2017
So what should we do please?
Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by lonngmann(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Bluezy13:

When you are inlove with an older lady with such age difference and above, never ask her out!
Just go closer...like really closer to her, play her boyfriend, show her you love her without saying it.
Show her care and all that and use sweet words on her.
And remain that way, I bet she will also play along and value you with respect because she will know you love her but will think you are scared of age difference.

Then someday, if she perhaps thought of feeling same way, she might allow you have your way to any extent that you want...even with body.

I repeat, never ask her out!!
If you ask her out, you don spoil show. She might not accept, even if she does, the relationship will not see the end of the day because she will constantly be filled with guilt and indignation and she might take advantage of your feelings for her.

From Experience o. And it has been working out for me.
You like them older ehn grin
Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by dharmiedrums(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
well, she will took it wrong indeed. when you don't want to took a step. angry
Pluto16:
Hi everyone, I'm madly in love with this lady she is like (lemme guess) roughly 26 years while i'm just 22...she's working in a place beside the company i work with. We do talk sometimes, greet each other and some other stuffs...

But I'm scared to ask her out because of the age difference. She might took it wrong or embarrass me or something like that...

As a young man i dress well, look cute and behave well also but I dnt think all that count. I know it works in foreign countries or lemme say western countries especially, You know Africans and culture! Whats is the con and pro and Please share any similar experience you've had or saw and Your advice is needed also...

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by daPretender: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Yh its allowed... But too risky.. You have to use your head and not just heart

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by bayocanny: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
This OP sef! You don't even like yourself, u wan chop wetin pass u grin
Don't ever try it because some girls are arrogant, she might tear you hot slap if you approach her.
Stay your lane and find a smally like yourself.

Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by takenadoh: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Pluto16:

Please what does this mean "She might took it wrong"
Pluto16:

Please what does this mean "She might took it wrong"

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by bayocanny: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
haibe:
90% of the ladies i have loved are older than me.. i don't know why
Bro, I dey tell you. I can relate

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
nice
Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Age is nothing but a number

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With An Older Lady by legendte(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2017
It could be spirit of adventure or lust.

You probably want to grease her VJ

At 22, you should be building your career instead of this.

Why not make her a friend instead of what you are deeply trying to.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / 5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.