Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network (1012 Views)

Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by butanep(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
I think social media now rock today's means of communicating. Everybody is and also want to be in one social media or the other for reasons best known to them. It's a forum where you get the maximum fun you desire by meeting new friends and also sharing your opinion...

I really don't find it interesting when certain persons especially my girlfriend want to be my friend in all my social network. We are friends on Facebook and Whatsapp. I guess that is enough for effective communication.

Recently she asked me to send her a request on BBM, add her on my twitter handle and instagram. I was like babe, what's going on, I think that's too much and she became angry that I am hiding something from her. She left in anger.

I am not sure am ready to dance to that her tune because adding her in all my social network will make be feel uncomfortable. I don't know why some ladies just want to keep an eye on you when they are not FBI or CIDs.

To my fellow nairalanders, will you allow such? That your boyfriend or girl friend insist to be friend in all your social network...
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
NO... cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
no..I need my space...<<<< this will.be d comments for ladies in ds thread..

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Merlissa(f): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by butanep(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Merlissa:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
easier said than done...
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Mprex(f): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
undecided depends
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Merlissa(f): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
butanep:
easier said than done...

His actually on all my social media platform...
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by butanep(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Merlissa:

His actually on all my social media platform...
Cool... You wanted it I guess... not him

Just ask him n see his response...
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by butanep(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mprex:
undecided depends
Depending on what?
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Mprex(f): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
butanep:
Depending on what?
on the nature of the relationship and the people involved
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
GOD 4bid
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yes!
No biggie
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
What's the problem with that? Unless offcourse you hiding something.
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by barackodam: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
yes I can!!!!

sure, I can even give her all my pass, if she cares....ion cheat and if am stalking her, she never knows.

I stalk her a lot and she doesn't know....having me on your friendlist will make you lower your wings and not be your true self.

but when she believes you are not watching her, then you'd know who she truly is
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
One of the reasons i called it off......... you can't even admire someone without answering a JAMB question aftermath

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Merlissa(f): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
butanep:
Cool... You wanted it I guess... not him

Just ask him n see his response...

He added me
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Rexhenrex(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
dem no the use two legs jump gutter ooo. I cant have my g.f on all ma social media platform

unless its a lng distant relationship...u no gurls and there suspicious nature if the see the pics of a gurl on ur d.p tor u own e yaf finish.at least there should be a little space so we value each other more
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by walepinna(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
yes grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by butanep(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
One of the reasons i called it off......... you can't even admire someone without answering a JAMB question aftermath
One reason I don't like it... The day I uploaded one of my female colleague pic on whatsapp on her birthday... Nor be small mata oooo... she change am 4me... See plenty jamb questions I couldn't answer...

I just want to be free sometimes...

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
butanep:
One reason I don't like it... The day I uploaded one of my female colleague pic on whatsapp on her birthday... Nor be small mata oooo... she change am 4me... See plenty jamb questions I couldn't answer...

I just want to be free sometimes...
Ladies can be possesive sometimes....and if they do na wahala for person neck
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by butanep(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rexhenrex:
dem no the use two legs jump gutter ooo. I cant have my g.f on all ma social media platform

unless its a lng distant relationship...u no gurls and there suspicious nature if the see the pics of a gurl on ur d.p tor u own e yaf finish.at least there should be a little space so we value each other more
my guy we just need the space...

Having her on all ur social platform might cause more harm than good. It's boring to me shall...

Imagine I see my girl online on Fb. Whatsapp, BBM etc..It will come to a time I won't even know what to say again...
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by butanep(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
What's the problem with that? Unless offcourse you hiding something.
There is a big problem with it...
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by Rexhenrex(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
butanep:
my guy we just need the space...

Having her on all ur social platform might cause more harm than good. It's boring to me shall...

Imagine I see my girl online on Fb. Whatsapp, BBM etc..It will come to a time I won't even know what to say again...
well said,it makes no sense abeg there should be space.
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by naijaboiy: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yes of course!

WTF is wrong with that? undecided

Is your conscience not clean enough?

Even if your girlfriend lives with you,,if you wanna cheat you still would so all those things don't mean shìt to me.

So yes I can let her be my friend on all my social networks
Re: Will You Allow Your Girl\boy Friend To Be Your Friend In All Your Social Network by valmunich(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
She can be on every other platform but nahhh. . . Not my BBM grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing And Weird S3x Facts / 11 Types Of Ladies that are Single / 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.