Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married (48895 Views)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin .... Fear women

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by iceberylin(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Use an uglier Friend....

Everyone likes better tongue

24 Likes

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
No try yaff self ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by DR1SKLEF(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
It's alright.

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by MUVA(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by vivianbelema(f): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin this world eh
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Fourwinds: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
vivianbelema:
grin this world eh
u fit try am cheesy
vivianbelema:
grin this world eh
u fit try am
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by vivianbelema(f): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fourwinds:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Du fit try am :Du fit try am
Hmmm I fit'nt

8 Likes

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Sexxkillz: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
If it has ever occurred to you to "test" your partner, you have trust issues and may never fully trust that person even when you get married to him/her.

If I find out you're testing me with your friend and we're actually compatible, I'll marry her instead.

Fuck_ you and your trust issues. . .

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by IamLEGEND1: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
wetin be the topic sef?
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by veekid(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happney65 and seun

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Bilabong(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by babyfaceafrica: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hahahhaha...OYO lo wa

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by SmooshCHN: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Test fire cheesy

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Sunofgod(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2016

12 Likes

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
h
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by NOBODYY: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Of all things in the world
You chose a girl to test me?
You're on your own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by bson52: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fourwinds:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Du fit try am :Du fit try am
hmmmmm i c
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by MiztaMarvel(m): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
I really don't get this and why it's a headline.

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by winkmart: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
u are the keeper, u were only preparing the way.... she is the real wife
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by legendte(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Sunnycliff(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Cant be in a relationship where trust is zero!
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by TerrorSquad147: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Smh!

6 Likes

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by legendte(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Test fire cheesy
Lol
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by holluwai(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
E pele o, eku testing. Shebi na microphone

3 Likes

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by bson52: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
cant fit ooooo
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by lielbree: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by afanide: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
It happens.........
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by beautiful232(f): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
because you think say your boyfriend na GOD weh devil tempt and he pass

You never see anything :Pbecause you think say your boyfriend na GOD weh devil tempt and he pass

You never see anything

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Ajifasilver: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
That's so bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.