Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos (48623 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
selectedhero:

what is this one saying?
you can never understand because you are a kids, what I'm saying kidergating boy, Jonathan should go back To OTUOKE as a hero,instead of instigating trouble on his head! He can't adress fuel crisis rocking the nation at the moment,he's touring Lagos up and down! Why am I even explaning to ur pea brain. You must be Gej till 2019 crew, as cleuless as Gej himself.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by BashMe1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
" Lagos is where I live with my family. Lagos is where I earn a living. Lagos is where I am raising my children. Lagos is my home. I have nowhere else to go but Lagos. This is why I must begin to wonder why some are contemplating voting in a failed party with a woeful record on good governance to reverse all the gains made by successive APC administrations (including previous reincarnations of the party) in the past 16 years - gains recorded despite intentional isolation policies of the Federal Government. I for one cannot experiment with my future, the future of my family or that of the State by putting it in the hands of a sinking ship which is now more preoccupied with financing its political survival than assuring good governance. I do not want the State to return to the era of insecurity, filthy neighbourhoods, poorly maintained roads and executive impunity. Rather, I am excited by the possibility of being aligned with the Federal Government to propel us to the next level of development. If I did not deem the PDP fit to govern me at the centre, then why should I bring their ineptitude closer to home? I urge Lagos residents to vote for the man backed by a team of seasoned and tested achievers. Vote APC. Vote Akinwunmi Ambode for Governor of Lagos State."

My name is Oluyemisi Vese and I approve this message. My name is Eghosasere Osunde and I support this message smiley Put ur name if u support and Share.

3 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
he is a full and senior member of the PDP; shouldn't he go anywhere in the country he rules.

Did he has to kill himself for you?

Liar Muhammed should cry me a river.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by megawax8: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is the dumbest thing I've heard this man pull off..........so if you want to rig or distribute rigging materials, you would make a big appearance as the President of the nation presiding over the meeting as who now, PATRICK JANE??

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Ricswagger: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Just as Tinubu has been milking lasgidi since 99AD
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ChikezieU(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
electron:
The All Progressives Congress has raised the alarm over President Goodluck Jonathan’s unannounced visit to Lagos State a day to the governorship election.

National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a statement, wondered why Jonathan arrived in Lagos late on Thursday.

He said Jonathan had a closed-door meeting with the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje; the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs II, Musiliu Obanikoro; and the National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress, Gani Adams.

Mohammed alleged that the meeting was obviously to strategise on how to manipulate the polls.

He said Jonathan was using the general perception, that he is a ‘good sportsman’, to deceive Nigerians.

He said the President was on a “revenge mission” to rig in Lagos because he failed in the state on March 28.

The APC spokesman added that the PDP had brought in fake result sheets, which it would use to record doctored figures on Saturday.

He said the PDP was desperate to win Lagos because having lost the centre, Lagos was the only means through which the party could be funded.

Mohammed said, “Before the meeting, eagle-eyed Nigerians, who are appalled by the PDP’s rigging plans, have widely circulated on the social media the details of the planned electoral malfeasance, including the airlifting from Abuja to Lagos of a Black Kia Mohave SUV, with number plate DHQ 340, which was packed with election materials (especially result sheets).

”The meeting in Lagos was aimed at devising a strategy to distribute the fake result sheets that were packed into the SUV, which will be free to move around (because of its plate number) despite the restriction on vehicular movement during the elections.

”The same President, who conceded defeat in the presidential election and then followed up with a speech in which he said he would like his ‘legacy’ of free and fair elections to endure, is the one who is presiding over a desperate move to steal the people’s votes on Saturday.

”How can President Jonathan’s ‘legacy’ endure when one of his last acts in office is a seeming vengeance mission to lead his party to capture Lagos, because the PDP sees the state as a cash cow that they can milk to death, with the party’s gravy train at the federal level, having derailed?”
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-kicks-as-jonathan-meets-adams-obanikoro-in-lagos/
Buhari went to Imo state no one said a word Gej visits lagos its now a crime, false allegation against the President should be punishable by law

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by jamjay: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who cares.......................

APC all the way

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by JUHABACH: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
All i know is without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Dallazday(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
All i know is without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
my friend shurrap there. shut that proboscis you call mouth. na your mama and sisters be prostitutes. nonsense
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by zulla: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rigging goes on in both camps but at the end of the day what most people want is a free and fair election. There are ways this can be achieved and one is to use this app (link below) to monitor and record election results per polling unit.

Google Playstore: https:///1aR6ETr

User Guide: https:///1z2qgcg

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
If our governments are involve in malpractice then don't blame anyone student who is engaged in it, cos u are only encouraging them and u will ur mouth gbagaa sey make dem arrest any student involve In malpractice
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by enkay0525: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
The last time I checked,Jonathan is still the C in C till May 29. If he wants to tour the 36states,he has d right. What's Lai Mohammeds problem?

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by eledacedar(f): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
He said the PDP was desperate to win Lagos because having lost the centre, Lagos was the only means through which the party could be funded.

From the above extract from your (Lai Mohammed's) words OP, are you saying Lagos was the means through which AD/ACN/APC was mainly funded?
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by jamjay: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who cares about jana....................

APC all the way

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by fistonati(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hormoniyi:
No matter what

Ambode all the way!

Sai Ambode
YOUR AMBODE WIL BE OBAS P.A. AFTER D ELECTION. SENSELESS-FOOLNESS-LESS
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by SerialMan: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
electron:

This APC stupid sha ooo,imagine this,does it mean LAGOS alone is been funding APC ever since?

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Icekyng: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
adeoladrg:
Relax Mr Lie Mohammed.

President Jonathan is here to make sure the election is not rigged. I don't like Jonathan either, but he layed down a good example.

In other words,

Jaykay we know. Jaykay we want!
Bloody liar
U Dnt like jonah bt JK (just Kidding) u knw
Better be kidding
PDP liar

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by oluwatosin85: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
PVC mi da? Wey my PVC?
I am pressing my ink-hungry thumb for
Ambode
So should you, well meaning Lagosians
Although I like Agbaje
I will not, because of ọ̀tẹ̀, put Lagos in
the hands of...
Bode George, Obanikoro, Ogunlewe,
Fayose etc.
No! We must not

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by SerialMan: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
I wonder too oo,when has it become a crime for party leaders to meet?

eledacedar:

From the above extract from your (Lai Mohammed's) words OP, are you saying Lagos was the means through which AD/ACN/APC was mainly funded?

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by fistonati(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
AND WHAT HAPENS WEN BUHARI CAME TO OYO STATE HOURS B4 D ELECTION? I DEY OBSERVE
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by dolido: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lie Mohammed
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Giddyprance(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

I thought about calling u names but ur moniker says it all
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by todayguest(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
usdam:
All those criticising Lai Muhammad should shut up. Why is Jonathan interested in the state if not for the resources there,likewise his busy on another state where the resources is also juicy.
Real Lagosians open your eyes and don't be decieved because PDP has nothing to offer you people but misery afterwards.
your point is clear. Lagos is the cash cow of APC. Hahahahahaha
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by 4everisaac(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
undecided
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by micrep3030(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Foolish talk they kW that they av already loose in lag
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Bidex6444(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
[b][/b]I can smell lies.. So, PDP deosnt have right to hold meeting cos AP'shit will always come out and say trash. If they like it or not PDP will win lagos. As the name of the man implies " Lie mohammed an ordinary goat that can't even produce a good result is talking.

Good News To All Lagosians...

Go ye therefore, spread the good works and tell it on the mountain the real man of the moment.. Jimi Agbaje Our Incoming Governor Come Saturday...Prince Of Peace, Emmanuel, Saviour For All Lagosian...PDP All The Way....
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by deletrue: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari has been touring South East and, yet nobody accused of coming to rig.
The president remains the leader and rallying point for PDP, if he don't visit Lagos, who will?
Abeg, help me ask them, who will? But wait, am sure na advert be that. Who dey do that advert that time?
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by nkowaputa(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

2/3 of properties in Lagos belong to igbos
Most major businesses in Lagos belong to igbos....you are free to research on this.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Lollypee(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
"How can President Jonathan’s ‘legacy’ endure when one of his last acts in office is a seeming vengeance mission to lead his party to capture Lagos, because the PDP sees the state as a cash cow that they can milk to death"

Lai Mohammed must be an old fool, so he's already telling us APC has been milking Lagos for the past 16 years. That's more reason why change must happen in lagos.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

It means they have bn funding APC wit lagos tax payers money. ..chai dieris God oh
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by chekasforchekas: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

may Amadioha chop off that your useless sense
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by melomelo: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Sweetguy25 post=32559176]What does APC want?

Should Jonathan die for you people? I think thats better, he should die so that you people will rest.[/quote
Na wa ooo
This Lie lie Mohamed just like this everytime. Only Nigeria that an ordinary man like lai, amechi, tinubu and akiolu talk even to the president of this great nation for nothing sake. Bab and very bad indeed. The era of change for national dishonour has just begin. But the time will tell.
This man was created to lie
Was born to lie.
His life was manipulated to lie
Position to tell lie.
Igbo kwenu x3.
My people has decided already.
We no go vote for him and akiolu the Lagoon worshiper.
JK we know
JK we trust
JK we follow
JK we fellow
JK we endorse
JK our man
JK we vote
JK for igbos
JK for All
JK our next gov
JK Till 2024
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by tobiajayip(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
I think until little nigerian illiterat know wat they want for themselves all these so called politician will stop deceiving them with cheap tactise, nija youth wise up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.