Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos (48620 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by silvernus0: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME OF BLAMES AND LIES EVERY WHERE PPL SAY ALL SORT OF DECEITFUL LIES TO PROMOT THEIR OWN COURSE
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Bigsteveg(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
luvinhubby:
Please shut up.
Tinubu met APC chairmen yesterday & Goodluck has committed a crime by meeting PDP chieftains today.

Hypocrite.

I never knew the coordinator of OPC; Mr Gani Adams is now a chieftains of PDP!
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ngoziama: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
electron:
The All Progressives Congress has raised the alarm over President Goodluck Jonathan’s unannounced visit to Lagos State a day to the governorship election.

National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a statement, wondered why Jonathan arrived in Lagos late on Thursday.

He said Jonathan had a closed-door meeting with the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje; the Minister of State for Foreign loAffairs II, Musiliu Obanikoro; and the National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress, Gani Adams.

Mohammed alleged that the meeting was obviously to strategise on how to manipulate the polls.

He said Jonathan was using the general perception, that he is a ‘good sportsman’, to deceive Nigerians.

He said the President was on a “revenge mission” to rig in Lagos because he failed in the state on March 28.

The APC spokesman added that the PDP had brought in fake result sheets, which it would use to record doctored figures on Saturday.

He said the PDP was desperate to win Lagos because having lost the centre, Lagos was the only means through which the party could be funded.

Mohammed said, “Before the meeting, eagle-eyed Nigerians, who are appalled by the PDP’s rigging plans, have widely circulated on the social media the details of the planned electoral malfeasance, including the airlifting from Abuja to Lagos of a Black Kia Mohave SUV, with number plate DHQ 340, which was packed with election materials (especially result sheets).

”The meeting in Lagos was aimed at devising a strategy to distribute the fake result sheets that were packed into the SUV, which will be free to move around (because of its plate number) despite the restriction on vehicular movement during the elections.

”The same President, who conceded defeat in the presidential election and then followed up with a speech in which he said he would like his ‘legacy’ of free and fair elections to endure, is the one who is presiding over a desperate move to steal the people’s votes on Saturday.

”How can President Jonathan’s ‘legacy’ endure when one of his last acts in office is a seeming vengeance mission to lead his party to capture Lagos, because the PDP sees the state as a cash cow that they can milk to death, with the party’s gravy train at the federal level, having derailed?”
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-kicks-as-jonathan-meets-adams-obanikoro-in-lagos/

Lie lie mohammed shut your ugly mouth.why are
you all scared.Go to the field abeg.apc is a just a can of recycled corrupt leaders without shame.i hope buhari does not contaminate the disease.mtchewwww
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
XRAY21:
it the hatred you have for them that can't make you go forward. At 27 you would still see a yoruba man in his fathers house eating free food lazy folks all there know is to envy the success of another man that y. The north and west can never reach the economical value of the east. That y you see that kill there self to hold power just to be valuable. If nigeria divide today the north will suffer like there bro Nigel that y there are doing every thing to see it does not happen .only army money and government money that is. Keeping the north

Your English is terrible. Go back to school you swine
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by PerfectFortune: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** The biggest patronizers of Okrika and substandard products are yorubas. They have the lowest standard of living in the south. It is easier to sell okrika and fake CD plates in the Sw than in PH, Enugu and Owerri. Heck, i heard yorubas still measure and eat 20 naira rice and 10 beans to survive hunger. A plate of Rice in Awka goes for N300. Your living standard is so low you are almost eating from the floor. Una be animal?. **LOLS**

Guess that explains why ur kinsmen refused to leave our land even when the governor asked them to come and take 1.5k and return to their various villages. About 25 Ibo destitutes were also deported recently if you recall easily.

Don't deceive yourself. A few Yorubas go to the east cos there is really nothing there and even if they go there for businesses they get duped (my Abakaliki exp) while the Ibos troop in numbers to the SW cos a daily bread is at least guaranteed.

Your people are of no real economic importance but a mere parasite to SW. They evade taxes, evade utilities, hardly pay rents, the most dirty kind of tenant etc

Your people are not needed in our Land. Fix ur place so it can be habitable enough.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by PerfectFortune: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
chigo93:
lyk I said,u are a dirty bastaard

Like I said, the Lagoon will accommodate your entire family.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Jimohsunday: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
I will advice APC to hold their mouth this time around .President did not rigged his own election is States election that is go to rig , APC dey are good in causing trouble

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by tete7000(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Many things said in the past by APC have all proven to be lies - Jonathan is planning to hand over to the military, Jonathan would hand over to the interim government and many other lies. Who then still believes what this man says?

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bigsteveg:

I never knew the coordinator of OPC; Mr Gani Adams is now a chieftains of PDP!
He is entitled to his political affiliation & has never hidden his choice for the pdp.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
lastpage:

ShutdaFuckup, you swine!

Mr. Lai Mohammed listed the plate number of the Vehicle involved (DHQ 340), detailed the EVIL plan and here you are still asking a stewpid questions that even a toddler would not ask?

*Why dont you do an investigation and find out whether a Vehicle with that number (which was supposed to be in the HQ, in Abuja) was airlifted to Lagos?
*Why dont you ask what are the contents of that Vehicle?
*Why dont you ask why Jonathan is ALWAYS meeting Militants and Empowering them.....a few days to election (Or are you also not aware that he is trying to remind OPC that he signed a Contract with them, for Pipeline Vandalisation?)
*Why dont you ask sensible questions and stop behaving lik eonce they mention Jonathan, you simply lose your reasoning Faculty?

..........Or is Stewpidty and Eediocy "generational" in the lineage you these Fl@tHeads?

If he wants to die, He can "Go and Die" in Otuoke or did he miss road to Lagos?
Yoruba man and Ibo man are not related, let him go and sought himself our in bayelsa or Rivers.... and STOP instigating VIOLENCE in Lagos.

Otherwise, He will get the "Gbagbo treatment", after May 29.
[size=18pt]Jonathan is a devilish LIAR, PRETENDER and DECEIVER[/size]

Lastpage!
ur case is pathetic. With all this rubbish u wrote u Will still calk him a daft fellow yet all hi move are giving sleepless night and headache
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Dmano: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
If apc lose then we can hold these 2 people responsible 4 telling us dat Lagos was a cash cow & d lagoon Oga

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ishiamu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

Na dat hate go kee two of una and send una to lagoon undecided

Your mama toto
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ishiamu(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

U dey live for niger delta and u dey bark like wounded dog over Lagos election like say if any of the party win dem go credit your account with money. U better go find work to feed your miserable life undecided mumu

He has a life but you don't, foolish nincompoo, your a disgrace to ya family..... black sheep

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by shinel(f): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
I smell the wind of change...
APC Lagos Colonialism.. The end is come!!

16years Tinubu's bondage
We see the light at the end of the tunnel...

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Nonsense propagandise party
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmm, how nice to see some yoruba peeps that once insulted GEJ now stand with him in truth and defend JK.

This G.elections are done and over
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by cytellProperty: 3:59am On Apr 11, 2015
This man don kolo. If you go to Thief-nubu's house you will see Area boys, Agbero's wey wan rig election, but nobody they cry wolf.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ojtech8291: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Nawao... This man no go ps again? APC cul down, you're already ontop! Lol....
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by frank442: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Gej is meeting the wrong people
Gani and Obanikoro. Has no good record in Yoruba land

They all have blood on their hand

In short they are bastards
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by kalebsky: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
voxpopp:
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

Na true ooo
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by mechanics(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2015
kodded:
Lie Mohammed lamenting as usual undecided

So for jonathan to visit lagos state is now a crime ?...... I wonder why this people still think we are fools.... Unfortunately their zombie supporters will believe it as usual ... smh ... undecided
ask urself why must it b a day to election if nt 4 rigging.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by monex(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
PerfectFortune:

Now you lack ideas.....

The Lagoon is wide enough for your likes. You may as well wait till after the Guber elections so it can be ceremonious when your adopted Son, JK loses.

You have made a man once loved by all hated even by his own people.

did Agbaje really say he was going to empower igbos to take over Lagos. I dont think so.

i had suspected that because of Oba's comment and the usual loud (even insulting) response of Igbo Lagosians, APC was going to take advantage and turn many yorubas against JK. it worked apparently
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by M16: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
LAI MOHAMMED> Reno Omokirikiri+ Ruben Abati+Doyin Indomie Okupe+Fani Kayode+Orisha Metu
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
kodded:
Lie Mohammed lamenting as usual undecided

So for jonathan to visit lagos state is now a crime ?...... I wonder why this people still think we are fools.... Unfortunately their zombie supporters will believe it as usual ... smh ... undecided

OMG......... See likes.
Pdps at it again!!!!! I hear say na pdps get nairaland now ooooo..... ever since Jonathan was Gejed out una just dae like and share anyhow abeeeee....... well am not surprised na jobs wae una so called statesman no create na eem dae cause amm.

Sai Gej!!!!!
people wae dae clueless go start show their abilities now but u r free to bombard as usual
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by SenatorJames(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
In Nigeria, this is normal accusation and counter accusation among political parties.

Next: Election result
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Bigsteveg(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2015
luvinhubby:

He is entitled to his political affiliation & has never hidden his choice for the pdp.

Shioor. Birds of the same feather!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.