Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos (48619 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Amboda Agbaja whoever emerge winner congrat to him in advance ......#VoteNoFight
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=28pt]IT IS AN INSULT TO GIVE IGBOS "GARRI IJEBU". JIMI "MR. STINGY" AGBAJE HAS LOST THE VOTES AND SUPPORT OF MILLIONS OF IGBOS IN LAGOS.
[/size]

[size=18pt]Igbos Forgive Oba Of Lagos, Endorse Ambode

Amid bickering caused by comments made by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu about the Igbos for their perceived massive support for the opposition in the state, the Igbo leaders in Lagos State yesterday said they have forgiven the monarch and moved on with their lives.

The Igbo leaders in the state who made this known after a meeting with the traditional rulers in Amuwo Odofin local government, at the council Secretariat, Festac Town Lagos said they have also unanimously endorsed the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

Speaking at the meeting, the chairman of Ndi Eze, Lagos, Eze Gordian Dim refuted the comment being circulated in the social media attributed to the Oba of Lagos, saying it was meant to cause disaffection between the tribe and the monarch.

He said, “What transpired at the Oba’s palace was not what was painted by some media organisations. I engineered the whole process, and I can say confidently to you that the Oba’s statement was misconstrued and should be discarded.

http://leadership.ng/news/424036/igbos-forgive-oba-of-lagos-endorse-ambode[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
did u know? Nigerian casted there votes for buhari because of his antesedence not APC callous party, tomorrow is election lagosian let's think deeply change is also needed here in Lagos state let's try another party the looting in Lagos is enough. ambode can't perform any action without tinubu's mandate vote Jim vote JK
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by endeedike(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
slowpoke

uselessgoat:
All i know is without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by lyvin: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
electron:

He said the PDP was desperate to win Lagos because having lost the centre, Lagos was the only means through which the party could be funded./

So APC have been stealing Lagos state fund to fund Mr integrity (Buhari) campaign and his party. Deriss God o. Truth go dey come small small
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by poseidon12: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
luvinhubby:
Please shut up.
Tinubu met APC chairmen yesterday & Goodluck has committed a crime by meeting PDP chieftains today.

Hypocrite.

Don't mind them..they're scared of losing Lagos after 16 years of arrogance and cronyism.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by egoldman(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
All i know is without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
Now i understand why you have such username on nairaland , keep it up .
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by egoldman(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]IT IS AN INSULT TO GIVE IGBOS "GARRI IJEBU". JIMI "MR. STINGY" AGBAJE HAS LOST THE VOTES AND SUPPORT OF MILLIONS OF IGBOS IN LAGOS.
[/size]

[size=18pt]Igbos Forgive Oba Of Lagos, Endorse Ambode

Amid bickering caused by comments made by the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu about the Igbos for their perceived massive support for the opposition in the state, the Igbo leaders in Lagos State yesterday said they have forgiven the monarch and moved on with their lives.

The Igbo leaders in the state who made this known after a meeting with the traditional rulers in Amuwo Odofin local government, at the council Secretariat, Festac Town Lagos said they have also unanimously endorsed the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

Speaking at the meeting, the chairman of Ndi Eze, Lagos, Eze Gordian Dim refuted the comment being circulated in the social media attributed to the Oba of Lagos, saying it was meant to cause disaffection between the tribe and the monarch.

He said, “What transpired at the Oba’s palace was not what was painted by some media organisations. I engineered the whole process, and I can say confidently to you that the Oba’s statement was misconstrued and should be discarded.

http://leadership.ng/news/424036/igbos-forgive-oba-of-lagos-endorse-ambode[/size]
You don turn to Igbo mouthpiece now abi ?
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ladej(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
See politics

Buhari no come lagos ?

Why wasn't bode George at this meeting

Hmmmmm
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by chax100(f): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC kicks, these are the last kicks of a dying horse. APC is gone in Lagos State. Jimi Agbaje welcome to Alausa. #JK #PDP.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Another clueless move by GEJ. They go chop your money,. You better mind.

2 Likes

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by OdionOdion: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Though I don't believe anything from Liar Mohammed, here I believe one fact raise in this statement that is"Lagos is a cash cow which APC has been milking as an opposition party"
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by OperationIgrigi: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
PerfectFortune:

Do you mean the Gala sellers, Plantain sellers, Prostitutes, Okrika sellers all live in duplexes? You must be dreaming. Guess you don't know how much a single costs let alone a duplex in Lagos.

SW economy would have been better without the Ibos. A typical Ibo man don't pay for utilities and they are chief tax evaders. Most landlords (even the Ibos) don't like letting to them (Ibos) as they don't normally renew rent on time.

Left to the Yorubas, using quality products (as in the 60s/70s & early 80s) would have been the norm until the Ibos flooded their land with counterfeit and substandard products.

**grins** The biggest patronizers of Okrika and substandard products are yorubas. They have the lowest standard of living in the south. It is easier to sell okrika and fake CD plates in the Sw than in PH, Enugu and Owerri. Heck, i heard yorubas still measure and eat 20 naira rice and 10 beans to survive hunger. A plate of Rice in Awka goes for N300. Your living standard is so low you are almost eating from the floor. Una be animal?. **LOLS**

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by klbakare(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:

o boy, u cruel no be small ooo...all dis titles for our igbo family dem. chei! diaris goduu ooo goduu oo godu ooo grin

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by klax(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Honestly I can't stop hating this disgusting party called apc with passion. Gej came and announced you said no policemen in the street because of him that was why armed robber struck now he came quietly you lament again what a hell is all this nonsense.

So you mean he came now to rig election? APC you must surely be a clown for real.He lost general election no complain he accepted it but can Buhari or apc be in power and be defeated like that and accept Hell No.

This is how apc used all sort of means at their disposal to win presidential election but for this one PDP should not allow it as a matter of fact if it's possible for PDP to rig let them do so nothing will hapoen, I'm so sick of this apc honestly. Lament, lament and complain about everything haba Mind you I'm not PDP and will not be but I just don't like apc period!!!
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by oadah(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Buhari came and nobody complained, GEJ comes and lai is shouting...

Secondly, GEJ didn't rig his election, is it JK's election that he will rig??

Make we hear word Abeg.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by luggy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
jonathan did very well by visiting lagos, wen Buhari visited imo state on Tuesday, no body shout. thetefore I see Notting wrong, if GEJ visit lagos, jimi al the way. I want to enter lagoon. I get my life jarket
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nsonso: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
I hate apc and the blame goes to Jonathan.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Aystarz: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
On second thought, I think this should come as a sign of good victory for the APC. Yes! Gej's coming to lagos is a bad omen for the PDP. They shoulda let the old man, still smarting from his loss in the presidentials, be.
There won't be room for rigging this time as the card readers would be empliyed throughout the procedures.So, my APC, smile and rest assured for we shall do another ''Buhari'' on em tomorrow.
Ambode is it!

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Wallade(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDP will be shocked once again and I hope this will not condemn to grave the "once upon a time" PDP. Lagos will experience great relationship with the federal govt for the first time. We refuse to be in the opposition for the next 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Cityguy: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
They wanted the centre and that they got. What is then wrong if places are switched to balance the change? Greedy, fat, pamperised old liar. Lagos is tired of APC's shenanigans. They are going out the window tomorrow. Lagosians deserve better arrangement. JK all the way!!!
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by babajero(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mr Lai has lied again
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Cityguy: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
oadah:
Buhari came and nobody complained, GEJ comes and lai is shouting...

Secondly, GEJ didn't rig his election, is it JK's election that he will rig??

Make we hear word Abeg.
You dey mind them? These ones can't tolerate criticisms and would rather all other parties go into oblivion. Greedy gays! How can a people say they want to have it all? So selfish I dare say.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by lordyugo: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Always hilarious when yorubas frm oda yoruba states kp bragging bout lagos like dats d only yoruba state forgetn dt aside lagos dr oda states luks like sumtn oduduwa shit out frm his anus, dnt evn get me started on dr villages, if ur a corper nd ur posted dr ur finished . But eastern villages are far developed and advanced.
A yoruba frm a poor background chooses touting, make money n throw owambe parties nd goes broke again.
a igbo chooses a dignified job which is trading, makes money build houses both in d east n west for d useless yoruba sons.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by MarcB: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
luvinhubby:
Please shut up.
Tinubu met APC chairmen yesterday & Goodluck has committed a crime by meeting PDP chieftains today.

Hypocrite.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by emmykk(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
"How can President Jonathan’s ‘legacy’ endure when one of his last acts in office is a seeming vengeance mission to lead his party to capture Lagos, because the PDP sees the state as a cash cow that they can milk to death"

Lai Mohammed must be an old fool, so he's already telling us APC has been milking Lagos for the past 16 years. That's more reason why change must happen in lagos.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
this is a frustrated APC member
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wetin APC kick,, Bucket, or Jerry can.

N.B- Jk we know.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Dahnify70(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
It's time we accord some respect to the office of the President. Lai should know that President Jonathan is still the sitting president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. What measures he or his party is using for the sitting president will also be used for the in-coming president. There is a limit to all these baseless accusations. Nigerians are not fools. Yes we wanted change and that was why we voted Gen buhari not because of his party. We also want change in Lagos and that's why we will massively vote for Jimmy. Can an individual be holding a whole state at ransom. The wife, senator. Inlaw, honorable. Sister, iyaloja. Do you think we are all fools Lai. Why don't you address that long ago. Yorubas are wise. Forget that
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Oziohindase(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
AM A KOGITE & I DNT HV MUCH TO SAY HERE, DE DECISSION IS 4 LAGOSIANS TO TAKE IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR TRIBES, BUT LET DEM NEVA MAKE A GR8 MISTAKE BY ALLOWING AN EX CONVICT TO RULE OVER THEM, WE ALL KNW HW DE PDP LEADER ALMOST ROT IN JAIL DEN,
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Chigold101(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
"How can President Jonathan’s ‘legacy’ endure when one of his last acts in office is a seeming vengeance mission to lead his party to capture Lagos, because the PDP sees the state as a cash cow that they can milk to death"

Lai Mohammed must be an old fool, so he's already telling us APC has been milking Lagos for the past 16 years. That's more reason why change must happen in lagos.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
na so now
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
I feel sorry for Tinubu cos he is loosing Both Lagos and Oyo Tomorrow to PDP and accord respectively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.