Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos (48622 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Chigold101(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oziohindase:
AM A KOGITE & I DNT HV MUCH TO SAY HERE, DE DECISSION IS 4 LAGOSIANS TO TAKE IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR TRIBES, BUT LET DEM NEVA MAKE A GR8 MISTAKE BY ALLOWING AN EX CONVICT TO RULE OVER THEM, WE ALL KNW HW DE PDP LEADER ALMOST ROT IN JAIL DEN,
abeg no vex oh? Who be this ex convict? Jimy Agbaje, na who convict am and for what crime?

Abi you just want to comment because others don comment finish?
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by actionet: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
What is Jonathan sef doing in Lagos on the eve of the election. He is suppose to be in Otueke preparing to vote for his governor Now.

Jona impromtu visit is questionable. Let's call a spade a spade and not by another.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by tardell007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nawa o when will all these accusations and counter accusations between the pdp and apc stop?
Is this the new meaning of democracy?
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by petnuel(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
If Jonathan likes, he can live in Lagos....Jagagban wil cut him 2 size in any election der any day, any tym
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by organic973: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Igbos' will definitely decide the state of lagos state because any state where you can't find either an igbo man or woman, you know that that country is never good at all.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by woblow1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
I think APC as a party is going too far, anytime they win election is a beauty of democracy, but anywhere they lost, the election is manipulated, am not a politician i dont belong to any political party, but i want APC to respect our individual decisions, i pray this our change will not turn nigeria into one party system.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
durosegun:

You the duplexes in Ajegunle, ijora badia, ifelodun, and ojoo . You make me laugh in Swahili. #onenigeria
I mentioned flats too hater! How abt mushin oshi#jealous and lazy yorubas.U see an Igbo man doing well,giving his family 3 square meals u start hating. Igbos aint depending on tax from innocent citizens,or oil blocks,we struggle hard and take lots of risks.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by WisdomFlakes: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let's all hope Jimi will at least win his unit and ward this time around, even though he'll still lose the election. At least then he can claim some sort of "moral victory". grin
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by WisdomFlakes: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
chigo93:
I mentioned flats too hater! How abt mushin oshi#jealous and lazy yorubas.U see an Igbo man doing well,giving his family 3 square meals u start hating. Igbos aint depending on tax from innocent citizens,or oil blocks,we struggle hard and take lots of risks.

Dude, remember the unresolved "abandoned property" ish in PH? Don't get too comfy in Lagos bro. We the owners of the land can confiscate those properties anytime we feel like it and y'all can't do shyt about it, same way y'all still can't reclaim those properties in PH from ikwerres. Just remember that. wink
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Osakah24(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Did anyone see where lai mohammed systematically called lagos cash cow?For now we know who is milking the cow shaaa.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by selectedhero(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
you can never understand because you are a kids, what I'm saying kidergating boy, Jonathan should go back To OTUOKE as a hero,instead of instigating trouble on his head! He can't adress fuel crisis rocking the nation at the moment,he's touring Lagos up and down! Why am I even explaning to ur pea brain. You must be Gej till 2019 crew, as cleuless as Gej himself.

what is this one saying again?
its obvious stupidity is the birthright of every APC goon.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by PastorOla1: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
GANI, JIMI & GEJ, FAILURE IS THEIR NAME. THEY SHALL ALL FAIL AGAIN, PERIOD.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by actionet: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:
Lie Mohammed lamenting as usual undecided

So for jonathan to visit lagos state is now a crime ?...... I wonder why this people still think we are fools.... Unfortunately their zombie supporters will believe it as usual ... smh ... undecided

What is Jonathan looking for in Lagos at d eve of the election when he is supposed to be in Otueke preparing to vote for his governor.

let's call a spade a spade. This man is just too desperate but he will not succeed because we need lagos to align with the centre for the first time in 16 years for more democratic gain as Nigeria commercial capital.

God that made By hard defeats Jonathan doesn't sleep or slumber
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
selectedhero:

what is this one saying again?
its obvious stupidity is the birthright of every APC goon.
like ORUBEBE your role model, OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE JATI JATI!
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Fadenitan(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Change d changer is d mission,tinubu and co are confuse and jittery.JK all d way.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by selectedhero(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
like ORUBEBE your role model, OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE JATI JATI!
i appreciate your openness sir. you are exhibiting your people's trait. i understand.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by klincity: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
u are too tribalistic @useless he goat.l [quote
author=uselessgoat post=32561755]All i know is without Ibos,
Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they
are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake
drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain
chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake
vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and
exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us.
We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam
legs, and hairy limbs grin
[/quote]
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
selectedhero:

i appreciate your openness sir. you are exhibiting your people's trait. i understand.
what happen to ur Gej till till 2019, loosers! U will 4ever be slaves to APC.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by kodded(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
actionet:

What is Jonathan looking for in Lagos at d eve of the election when he is supposed to be in Otueke preparing to vote for his governor.

let's call a spade a spade. This man is just too desperate but he will not succeed because we need lagos to align with the centre for the first time in 16 years for more democratic gain as Nigeria commercial capital.

God that made By hard defeats Jonathan doesn't sleep or slumber

hypocrite that is who you are

What about buhari paying curtsy visit to his party faithful down here in the south

Willnt he vote for his preferred governorship candidate in his hometown in the north ?
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by shammah1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
LIE Mohammed His name speaks for him
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by XRAY21(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
princess1000:

Me and my whole family are sick
sorry jk will bring free health care so you can receive treatment idi0t
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Dude, remember the unresolved "abandoned property" ish in PH? Don't get too comfy in Lagos bro. We the owners of the land can confiscate those properties anytime we feel like it and y'all can't do shyt about it, same way y'all still can't reclaim those properties in PH from ikwerres. Just remember that. wink
I won't join issues wit u,i am 24 a graduate and a millionare,now beat that.my doe aint 4rm yahoo,strictly business!haterz
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Topsonluv(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls don't let us make d same mistake we made in previous election voting for PDP 2ruout Nigeria. Let d change b evriwhere. Vote PDP in Lagos to serve as balance for our own advantage. If APC is voted 2ru out d nation. DAT 's anoda PDP in change of name. Dont 4get pdp member are deflecting to APC .
Pls let's balance it. Its important.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Topsonluv(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls don't let us make d same mistake we made in previous election voting for PDP 2ruout Nigeria. Let d change b evriwhere. Vote PDP in Lagos to serve as balance for our own advantage. If APC is voted 2ru out d nation. DAT 's anoda PDP in change of name. Dont 4get pdp member are deflecting to APC .
Pls let's balance it. Its important
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by setemi4ever(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
electron:
The All Progressives Congress has raised the alarm over President Goodluck Jonathan’s unannounced visit to Lagos State a day to the governorship election.

National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a statement, wondered why Jonathan arrived in Lagos late on Thursday.

He said Jonathan had a closed-door meeting with the Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje; the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs II, Musiliu Obanikoro; and the National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress, Gani Adams.

Mohammed alleged that the meeting was obviously to strategise on how to manipulate the polls.

He said Jonathan was using the general perception, that he is a ‘good sportsman’, to deceive Nigerians.

He said the President was on a “revenge mission” to rig in Lagos because he failed in the state on March 28.

The APC spokesman added that the PDP had brought in fake result sheets, which it would use to record doctored figures on Saturday.

He said the PDP was desperate to win Lagos because having lost the centre, Lagos was the only means through which the party could be funded.

Mohammed said, “Before the meeting, eagle-eyed Nigerians, who are appalled by the PDP’s rigging plans, have widely circulated on the social media the details of the planned electoral malfeasance, including the airlifting from Abuja to Lagos of a Black Kia Mohave SUV, with number plate DHQ 340, which was packed with election materials (especially result sheets).

”The meeting in Lagos was aimed at devising a strategy to distribute the fake result sheets that were packed into the SUV, which will be free to move around (because of its plate number) despite the restriction on vehicular movement during the elections.

”The same President, who conceded defeat in the presidential election and then followed up with a speech in which he said he would like his ‘legacy’ of free and fair elections to endure, is the one who is presiding over a desperate move to steal the people’s votes on Saturday.

”How can President Jonathan’s ‘legacy’ endure when one of his last acts in office is a seeming vengeance mission to lead his party to capture Lagos, because the PDP sees the state as a cash cow that they can milk to death, with the party’s gravy train at the federal level, having derailed?”
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-kicks-as-jonathan-meets-adams-obanikoro-in-lagos/
jaganubu are u afraid,don't saturday here
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by selectedhero(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
what happen to ur Gej till till 2019, loosers! U will 4ever be slaves to APC.

obviously i am a looser cause i loose losers like you from the APC HYPOCRISY
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by Desteenee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
princess1000:

You and your whole family are sick
I can see that Lai lies has infected u too.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by XRAY21(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
All i know is without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin
it the hatred you have for them that can't make you go forward. At 27 you would still see a yoruba man in his fathers house eating free food lazy folks all there know is to envy the success of another man that y. The north and west can never reach the economical value of the east. That y you see that kill there self to hold power just to be valuable. If nigeria divide today the north will suffer like there bro Nigel that y there are doing every thing to see it does not happen .only army money and government money that is. Keeping the north

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by FrankOguns(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
STORIES
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by ocelot2006(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
All i know is without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for which developed lagos grin;

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala & plantain chips on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

You, sir, are a demented he - goat. Bloody fool.
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by 989900: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
So the president has to visit LA in person for rigging!!
Re: APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos by maum: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Na wa o.

Leave our president alone o. Ahhh...mstchewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.