Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,030 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? (2182 Views)

Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men / Men Attracted To Lesbians And Women Attracted To Gay (REASONS And SOUTIONS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by helinues: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
If women are attracted by what they hear, what are men attracted to ?Ladies and gentlemen, share your views with us

Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
What they don't hear i guess tongue
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
wat we see
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by whizjay(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Na wa oh!
OP, Are you new on earth??
grin grin

Men are attracted by what they see nahh...
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by ilovecritics(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
We are attracted by what we fffffing seeeeee shocked shocked
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin

WOT THEY SEE LOLcheesy

#YOLO
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by no2fuks(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
helinues:
If women are attracted by what they hear, what are men attracted to ?Ladies and gentlemen, share your views with us

what they smell
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by mizkeleke(f): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
OP are you a learner

What they see ni
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by InZA: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
For too long we've preyed on the generic notion that men are moved by what they see..... It's true to an extent, but it's not absolute, even in the same way it's believed that women are moved or attracted by what they hear- it's not absolutely true

We all have different love languages both men and women, and it is the expression of these love languages that basically feeds our attraction for someone, as a guy.... One of my love languages is "words".... If a woman is drop dead gorgeous but has a loose or toxic tongue, my attraction to her would be nothing more than how attracted I am to my least favorite meal on a full stomach.

We need to unlearn a number of things.
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by whizqueen(f): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
What they touch grin
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by galadima77(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
what they "feel"
Re: If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? by Skillfullulu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oju loro wa!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Marry A Lady Older Than Him? / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions / Lagos Nurtw Boss, Mc Olomo Throws “braless & Pantless” Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.