Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love (1264 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / If Your Guy Does These 16 Things. Congrats ! You Found A REAL MAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Women are usually more sensory acute than men. They are more intuitive in detecting emotions and when a guy is interested. But there are times that you will meet a guy who is overly shy and discreet in expressing his feelings.
For the ladies out there who are curious (and sometimes clueless) as to how a guy feels about you, here are some signs/indications. Bear in mind, these are only indications and you need to calibrate his behaviors before making your conclusions:

1. He will be distracted when you are nearby and will steal glances at you and if you do notice him, he might look inconspicuous and pretends to look elsewhere.

2. He laughs at your jokes even if they are lame and no one laughs. If he is the office , this one doesn’t count.

3. He may get nervous and stutters when he speaks to you [provided that he does not stutter in normal circumstances]. This is akin to the phenomenon when one gets tongue tied, head over heels and world got turned upside down. It has something to do with the bodily chemicals when one is in love.

4. He listens to you and remembers everything that you say, no matter how insignificant or crappy those things are.

5. He makes time and does little tasks and favors when you ask him. Just make sure that he is not the office ‘doormat’ that does things for everybody.

6. He notices new things about you and compliments you on your new hairdo, new dress, new shoes, etc.

7. He appears jealous when you are with another guy. According to Dr. David Buss in his book, The Dangerous Passion: Why Jealousy is as Necessary as Love and Sex, jealousy is a defense shield of love that men use to fend off constant threat from rivals and the possibility of betrayal from a partner.

8. He treats you a little different than how he treats other girls. Somehow, because he thinks of you a lot, he subconsciously displays more affection for you without realizing it.

9. He talks and looks at you differently than other people. It could be a longer eye contact or a more distinct smile when he talks to you.

10. When you are conversing with him and your friends, he responds mostly to you and not so much to your other friends. He looks at you whenever you speak and he may act as if your other friends do not really exist.

With all being said, the most ideal way to find out is to ask him if he is interested in you or drop hints. Anyway, most girls are pretty intuitive. If you get the feeling that he likes you, he probably does.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by buygala(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bullshiit

Whenever I fall into love with a girl, I always get an erectionn whenever I see her cry

Once we fucck, I sharply fall out of the love, and walk away looking for new love angry

Since I fall in love at least twice a week, op should please explain to me how I am supposed to have time for all those stuff in his epistle.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hahhahahahaha...y i didnt know all of these? Damn! grin grin grin
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by buygala(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by agarawu23(m): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
buygala:
Bullshiit undecided

Whenever I fall into love with a girl, I always get an erectionn whenever I see her embarassed

Once we fucck, I sharply fall out of the love, and walk away looking for new love angry

tot u traveled before or u went to hawk ur gala?

op all these one na old model
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by buygala(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
tot u traveled before or u went to hawk ur gala?

op all these one na old model

Exams around the corner Sir cry

Too little time for nairalanding embarassed

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
buygala:
Bullshiit

Whenever I fall into love with a girl, I always get an erectionn whenever I see her cry

Since I fall in love at least twice a week, op should please explain to me how I am supposed to have time for all those stuff in his epistle.

Thumbs up
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hahhahahahaha...y i didnt know all of these? Damn! grin grin grin

U dey suspect someone abi
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by luuvee(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chai make I run go buy akara first before mama linda go close I dey come

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
This some high School Bulls'sshit angry

How do I know when A MAN falls in love with me undecided

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Rexhenrex(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
ok
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by YUNGLURD(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
If I hear say I do those things except no 4
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by kristen12(f): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
He becomes unnecessarily stupid
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by yomi007k(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
buygala:
Bullshiit

U r d true son of ur father.

Keep it up. HIV real pass Love sha.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by yomi007k(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
kristen12:
He becomes unnecessarily stupid
Dts to say, it is even safer not to be in love.

Aint no merit for guys, dey just wasting everytin.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Give Up Your Sit To? / 10 Things Your Man Wish You Knew / Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.